Attachments

• CHRIS 10 NATAL.jpg
    CHRIS 10 NATAL.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 40
  • CHRIS 10 RELOCATION.jpg
    CHRIS 10 RELOCATION.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 42

JUPITERASC

1st Question: What's the Astrology behind the world situation?

2nd: Why don't they just try to take over just like Hitler and all the others before him in the World History?
3 rd: Why go the "sisssy" way, go to all this trouble and try to "mask" true intentions?

4th: How sick can anyone be to want such Power over people?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gm9q8uabTs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73PB_-Ozt4
"Know Your Parasites!" http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59328 :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

chris10

Henry Kissinger on Greece:
The Greek people are anarchic and difficult to tame. For this reason we must strike deep into their cultural roots: Perhaps then we can force them to conform. I mean, of course, to strike at their language, their religion, their cultural and historical reserves, so that we can neutralize their ability to develop, to distinguish themselves, or to prevail; thereby removing them as an obstacle to our strategically vital plans in the Balkans, the Mediterranean, and the Middle East.
The above were said by Kissinger in 1974 when Colonel Georgios Papadopoulos was overthrown. Papadopoulos was the head of the military coup d’etat that took place in Greece on 21 April 1967 and leader of the military government that ruled the country from 1967 to 1974 – dictatorship - Papadopoulos was a Colonel of Artillery. During World War II, he had initially fought against the Italian 1940 invasion and then he became a Nazi collaborator in the Security Battalions and in the postwar years he received intelligence training in the U.S. and became a CIA agent. Papadopoulos was the first CIA agent to govern a Western European country.

“How To Conquer a Country Without a Shot Being Fired”
http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/2859
We average citizens are to be blamed for apathy and stupidity

Attachments

• henry-kissinger.jpg
    henry-kissinger.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 33

chris10

Here's some more proof.
Some, really want the Greeks out of the picture ...

New taxes: the more children one has the more taxes one pays in ... Greece
and the average number (fertility rate) of children per woman between the ages of fifteen and forty-four in Greece is 1.32% which means 1 or 2 children in a family.
Greece was already facing a demographic problem but now it seems all the conspiracies we've been reading about all these years that made us laugh are ...
actually true...
http://www.greekdiaries.me/?p=645

!4C

So why are you suddenly so hot that you have to post in the hot topic area? Has there there been a mood change in greece? Or is it just you? Nothing has changed lately.

Personally, I'm giving in on the belief that there will be some climactic resolution. I've seen so many "kick the can down the road" events that I'm tired of waiting for the main event. I've got other things I want to do with my life before it is over. :smile:

chris10

A lot has changed, the way we live, our expectations, our dreams.
I work with children and teenagers, they don't even dare make dreams any more.
Personally, I have been thinking of moving back to the States but it feels like I will be giving up.
I'm not sure anyone can answer but I'll ask one of the questions I posted initially
What's the Astrology behind all this?

So why are you suddenly so hot that you have to post in the hot topic area? Has there there been a mood change in greece? Or is it just you? Nothing has changed lately.

Personally, I'm giving in on the belief that there will be some climactic resolution. I've seen so many "kick the can down the road" events that I'm tired of waiting for the main event. I've got other things I want to do with my life before it is over. :smile:

JUPITERASC

A lot has changed, the way we live, our expectations, our dreams.
I work with children and teenagers, they don't even dare make dreams any more.
Personally, I have been thinking of moving back to the States but it feels like I will be giving up.
I'm not sure anyone can answer but I'll ask one of the questions I posted initially
COULD BE POSSIBLY 'Jumping from the frying pan to the fire!' Although depends on which area/state of 'the states' :smile:

!4C

COULD BE POSSIBLY 'Jumping from the frying pan to the fire!' Although depends on which area/state of 'the states' :smile:
I know the USA, NYSE, NASDAQ charts will get hit by uranus-pluto in 2014-2015. Maybe that will wake me from my slumber.

chris10 said:
Have you studied the greece chart? I have july 24, 1974 4:00am on file but I'm not sure if it is correct. If so, that is a tough chart right now. Whether gemini or cancer rising, the chart ruler is getting hit by uranus-pluto transits.

chris10

Well, I have relatives almost everywhere in the States but I have made a few calls over to people in my home town and also to NY. Those are the two places where I might be able to get a job easier.

Things are really bad down here.
They are trying to get us down on our knees.

I don't know what the "astrological" influence is but I have great rage and hatred for all these Greek sold out politicians.
(500 million Eu were found in Papandreou's mother's bank account... pretty generous bribe but I think he should have asked for more... I can go on with the names ... oh and Papandreou is lecturing at Harvard ... what is he teaching them... how to become a rich traitor?)

chris10

I know the USA, NYSE, NASDAQ charts will get hit by uranus-pluto in 2014-2015. Maybe that will wake me from my slumber..
I think most of us are to blame for slumber ... I woke up when the problem couldn't get any worse.
I personally shouldn't complain much ...I think I've been a "good" girl, going by the book so Saturn and Pluto haven't been mean to me while doing their thing on my chart.

...but the misery around me and the people who are out of work, people I know are losing their jobs ...

Have you studied the greece chart? I have july 24, 1974 4:00am on file but I'm not sure if it is correct. If so, that is a tough chart right now. Whether gemini or cancer rising, the chart ruler is getting hit by uranus-pluto transits.
I checked online, there is much controversy about the dates.
There is much disagreement on the actual birth date of modern Greece.

The Greek revolution against Ottoman Occupation was officially proclaimed on the 25 March 1821. This date for the Greeks is the equivalent for the United States unilateral Declaration of Independence (4 July 1776).

JUPITERASC

I think most of us are to blame for slumber ... I woke up when the problem couldn't get any worse.
I personally shouldn't complain much ...I think I've been a "good" girl, going by the book so Saturn and Pluto haven't been mean to me while doing their thing on my chart.

...but the misery around me and the people who are out of work, people I know are losing their jobs ...

The Greek revolution against Ottoman Occupation was officially proclaimed on the 25 March 1821. This date for the Greeks is the equivalent for the United States unilateral Declaration of Independence (4 July 1776).
Determining a consensus of the time of birth aka inception of any Nation is frequently a controversial topic! :smile:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhxfArTAcfM&feature=related QUOTE FROM PROGRAM NOTES: "In the 1920's Edward Bernays was the first person to take Freud's ideas and use them to manipulate the masses. He showed American corporations how they could make people want things they didn't need by systematically linking mass-produced goods to their unconscious desires. Bernays was one of the main architects of the modern techniques of mass-consumer persuasion, using every trick in the book, from celebrity endorsement and outrageous PR stunts, to eroticising the motorcar.

But Bernays was convinced that this was more than just a way of selling consumer goods. It was a new political idea of how to control the masses. By satisfying the inner irrational desires that his uncle had identified, people could be made happy and thus docile"

Creator, Adam Curtis, made this BBC series available for download in various formats at Internet Archive here:
http://www.archive.org/details/AdamCurtis_TheCenturyOfTheSelf :smile:

JUPITERASC

88 WORD QUOTE SOURCED FROM REUTERS NEWS Wednesday 30 MAY 2012 http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/05/30/uk-rothschild-rockefeller-idUKBRE84T01O20120530

"Two of the most glamorous names in global finance are linking up. Rothschild banking dynasty agreeing to buy a stake in the Rockefeller group's wealth and asset management business to get a long-sought foothold in the United States.

Rothschild's London-listed RIT Capital Partners (RCP.L) said on Wednesday it was buying the 37% stake from French group Societe Generale's (SOGN.PA) private banking arm for an undisclosed sum.

The transatlantic union brings together David Rockefeller, 96, and Jacob Rothschild, 76 - two family patriarchs whose personal relationship spans five decades" :smile:

!4C

Yeah, I turned up a bunch of different dates. No wonder greece is doomed, it doesn't have legitimate birth. :lol:

The date you listed probably doesn't have time. It would have to be determined by observations. Although, it does place uranus over sun/mercury...very interesting

chris10

Found this site: http://astro.getforum.org/post3194.html#p3194
and it's the one that makes most sense from an Historical point of view.
Now all I need to do is examine it from an astrological point of view ...
What I need to know is if the Greek people will manage to send those traitors _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ to jail/electric chair/gas chambers ...
I guess no astro chart can provide these details ...
Nevertheless, the chart does seem fitting
Yeah, I turned up a bunch of different dates. No wonder greece is doomed, it doesn't have legitimate birth. :lol:

The date you listed probably doesn't have time. It would have to be determined by observations.

Attachments

• Greecemodern-SolarFirechart.jpg
    Greecemodern-SolarFirechart.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 38

!4C

Notice there were waning uranus-pluto squares around that time. Transiting pluto recently crossed over uranus, and uranus over pluto. I guess it is karma.

Transiting pluto and saturn will conveniently conjunct over natal sun in 2020.

chris10

Virinchi

when vedas were told, what was the need to write upanishads ?
when one religion/dharma existed and was followed what was the need to form a new religion?
when told in vedas and upanishads, why again repeat in geetha?
when we already have works of vivekananda, why need a nithyananda ?
when told by krishna, jesus or mohammed and many others later, the world still doesnt change, why ?
when god knows that world will not change, why is he sending his messengers repeatedly ?