Who killed Meredith?

ElenaJ

Currently the global media are hot on the trail of the Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito trial appeal. I haven't concentrated on this too much aside from the continual bombardments of news, but the other day the question popped into my head, and I'd like so help if possible in interpreting it.
Meredith was found dead in her bedroom in the house where she rented while attending the Italian university at Perugia.
Who did it? How many were there? Amanda and Raffaele started off looking very guilty indeed, unnecessarily covering their tracks and lying. So are these two angel-faced lovers guilty or innocent?
The chart gives the very last degree of Aquarius on the ascendent, presumably representing Meredith, which makes her Saturn exalted in the 8th house. Neptune is conjunct the asc. Does this last degree make the chart invalid? Or does it indicate the end?
Chiron is also conjunct the ascendent, although out of sign.
The 8th house of death, and sex, is very very active, with Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Sun. This could seem to indicate more than one person. Of these however, Venus is the only one which has passed over Saturn. Saturn is in reality surrounded.
Moon in sagittarius (double bodied sign meaning more than one person? Also indicating studies, and youth) in the 9th (the trial, justice?) last passed over this 8th house bundle, and is approaching a trine to Mars in the 6th.
Moon's last aspect was a trine to uranus.
There isn't a lot of violence in this chart.
Does venus represent Amanda (always depicted as a pretty, sexy, creative woman), with mercury (Raffaele) and Sun (Rudy Guede?).
I looked up the natal dates of these four persons, and attach the chart for the actual killing (estimated between 10pm-midnight) at 11pm which is a halfway time.
So, who done it?
Amanda has her Sun, Mercury and Venus in Cancer all opposed to Meredith's same cluster in capricorn. Amanda has a natal Mars-Pluto square (bad temper) which squares Meredith's Mars-Pluto-South node conjunction in scorpio (not very auspicious for roommates!)
Each person involved has a scorpio planet or planets.
The charts intertwine, attract and conflict.
Raffaele seems to be the one most on the sidelines, was he really just a good boy caught up in things?
Rudy's Mercury-uranus conjunction square Mars-Jupiter-Chiron seems to make him volatile, and it could have been sparked off by Meredith's Mercury caught up in his squares, his pluto on her mars all setting him off?
Any comments?

Attachments

• Who_killed_meredith.gif
    Who_killed_meredith.gif
    58.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Meredith_Killing.gif
    Meredith_Killing.gif
    57.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Amanda.gif
    Amanda.gif
    56.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Raffaele.gif
    Raffaele.gif
    57.9 KB · Views: 24
  • Rudy.gif
    Rudy.gif
    52.6 KB · Views: 24

Caro

Meredith's chart is very interesting. so little appears to be happening.

without the time of birth, I guess people dont feel able to comment.

Is the time of death accurate?

It was interestingto see the kite formation in that chart.(for the time of death)

this has been getting a lot of media coverage and it seems that the original victim - Meredith has almost been forgotten about.

there is to be a film - I think they may already be filming it!!!

ElenaJ

The time of the actual murder is estimated at between 10pm and midnight. By presenting a chart for 11pm I hope it isn't off by too much either way, although the ascendent and angles obviously can't be used.
The killing chart has a Mars/Uranus/Sun grand trine.
Notice how Amanda's Pluto conjuncts the Sun of that trine, and her Mercury and Venus complete the link.
Meredith's Mars/Pluto conjunction are on the grand trine's Sun.
It would seem these two are linked by destiny to that moment in time.
Lots of scorpio showing up everywhere.
All the birth charts are so very tightly laid out, Rudy's and Meredith's in particular are all concentrated in so few signs, but even Amanda's and Raffaele's.
Too bad we can't have the exact times for all these birth charts. The ones I posted are all for noon.

Neptune Rising

Looking at the horary chart, its interesting the Neptune there and the degree angle. Neptune is still retrograde, and in its own 12th house currently. I'm not sure how to delineate the chart but note the Neptune shows maybe some cover-up? Something is being hidden. I'm wondering how the degree angle applies, like, you know who it may be even though Neptune is making this fuzzy..?

Neptune Rising

Also I see the Moon seems to be pointing to Mars, in the 'other's 12th house. I wonder if that is the drug dealer that they mentioned who's DNA was inside Meredith?

ElenaJ

Very interesting comment about the neptune on the Asc. The whole picture is in fact very "mysterious".
Rudy Guede, currently the only one convicted in this crime, wasn't a drug dealer as far as I had read. He has been definitely pinned down to the crime scene via his DNA. He says it all happened when he went into the bathroom (if it weren't such a serious event it sounds like a joke). Since the moon is pointing towards mars, as you say, with a trine, that wouldn't seem to be him as we know he is in a negative position (he's been convicted).
Having said that, since he was convicted as an accomplice, now that there are no accomplices, his defense attorney wants to appeal the sentence.
I keep thinking about Amanda's mercury/neptune aspect, and her mars/pluto.
These would seem to point to deep currents that she isn't showing outwardly.

junoisuppose

I looked at the chart 'Who Killed Meredith?'. There are 2 traditional strictures against judgement the ascendant is more than 27 degrees and saturn is in the 7th house, which is said to mean that the astrologer won't be able to understand the chart. A late ascendant is also said to mean that the matter is over or that you have done all you can to influence the chart and the matter is now in someone else's hands. This could either mean that the person responsible has already been convicted or could mean that at the time of the chart Amanda Knox had already said all she could and had to wait for others to decide whether they believed her or not.

Traditional horary astrology says that the victim is represented by the 8th house and the murderer by the 7th. However I did a chart similar to this for a murder in the UK. In that case the murderer's identity was discovered and it turned out that he was also represented by the first house since my question was primarily about the murderer not the victim.

In this case neptune on the ascendant could indicate a person under the influence of drink or drugs, or could represent the confusion surrounding the case, it could also indicate that someone is lying (obviously someone is as they all deny it).

Traditional horary tells us to only look at the older planets, but I think the modern planets can be helpful too. In this case Meredith would be represented by uranus, as the ruler of the ascendant, in the 1st house. We know that she was in her own room, represented by the 1st house. Uranus is retrograde suggesting that she was in a vulnerable position without anyone to support her. Uranus is opposed to the group of planets in the 7th which include venus and the sun - a young woman and a man, so either opposed to those people or opposed to their partnership, and square to pluto on the 11th, in conflict with pluto-minded people who she thought were friends.

The retrograde uranus might also represent the fact that the appeal is going back over old ground.

On the other hand if Meredith is Saturn then she is right there with them in the 7th/8th, which fits in with what the prosecution were suggesting. Alternatively venus could be Meredith as a woman relating to a mercurial man.

Pluto square uranus suggests to me that it was a spur of the moment killing, not planned. We know it was violent so that makes me want to look at mars, but mars is aspecting both the moon and the sun, so I can't say if the perpetrator was a man or a woman. Pluto is also aspecting both the sun and the moon. If we take Meredith to be uranus it is opposite the sun so I would say it was a man, and Amanda Knox might either be venus - the girlfriend with the man, but not actually the perpetrator, or she might be the moon sextile the sun, helping him to cover it up.

Also interesting to note is that venus is in its own sign so in a very strong position, and conjunct saturn. You said that Amanda Knox is strongly capricorn, so the saturn could either represent the hardship she had to go through being in prison or could represent her character, but as it is in its own sign ultimately there was no way she would be held responsible for the crime.

So these are my musings on the subject, but I couldn't say for sure who did it. (I'm hiding behind the fact that neptune and saturn are clouding my astrologer's judgment).

junoisuppose

Another thought. Perhaps the late degree of the ascendant is saying that it is too late to convict the killer, perhaps because the evidence incriminating them has already been lost/corrupted/discredited/destroyed.

ElenaJ

At first glance it makes sense, but since the question is "who killed Meredith?" we should be able to read the answer in the chart.
While it is true that the evidence was discredited, whoever is the murderer should show up in the chart.
Had I asked "will the murderer be convicted" or "will the murderer be found" the last degree on the asc could be an indication of it already being resolved.
Another interpretation is simply that it is not a valid chart....