psychology and astrology of a wife

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello All,
I feel very comfortable in talking to you astrologically about someone who used to be my one and only. I am not here to down grade someone I used to know but only to study a person that I loved and knew for astrological purposes only!

Even before I got married to her I was very uneducated with astrology- in fact I joined here way before I got married and I really knew nothing about astrology to really comment on things here on this great community!
The reason for this post is to point out some things I found out about my wife after the fact that she became mean to me and wrote me off the lease waiting for her true love to move in to an apartment that has my new born baby.

I discovered lots of discomforting aspects about her that goes with the abuse I received through out the short time that I was together with her.
The very first thing I notices was that her Moon and N & S Nodes are squared and so is the Moon. Mercury Retrograde is there conjoined to Sun Pluto, and Jupiter. Moon is in it's own sign of Cancer.

She is lazy and has a bad attitude as her Mars is in the 6th. She is lazy as it is indicated that Mars squares Uranus and Mars is conjoined Fixed Star Regulus; Honor, fame, strong character public prominence, high military command.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I see allot of Saturn qualities within her
Here is another thing about my wife, thinking that in her birth chart, and I find this totally fascinating based on the personality that I know from her and to where the situation that I am in now; The one thing that really stands out is her Neptune in the 9th House conjoined with the Fixed star:

RAS ALHAGUE
With Neptune: Hypocritical, self-seeking, able speaker or writer, but panders to the public, occult, religious or scientific work, but largely misleading, minor Government position, domestic disharmony, ill-health to marriage partner, disappointment over legacy, peculiar death sometimes through fall but animal and human agency may be suspected.

When I discovered that I was to my knees- I was totally shocked. The reason I brought this up is that I want to show you how insane she can be. Perhaps this is a lesson for me to always check a chart of a person whom I am going to marry?

For now that is just a little information and there is allot more-

Attachments

• Her Chart.jpg
    Her Chart.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Antik
So sorry to hear of what you have been through. Your wife does indeed have a troubled chart but I'm going to focus on one aspect there that occurs in 2 places.
Your wife has 2 yods. One has the apex at Chiron in her second house with an inconjunct to Neptune which is sextile her sun/pluto. (Those who cry out *It's not a *true* yod* have an astrological point.But I see it as a very crucial aspect in her chart because it points to a wound in her house of self worth).

The second yod has Neptune as its focus which is inconjunct Chiron which is sextile to her moon/North node conjunction in H4.That conjunction is inconjunct Neptune. So she has many planets involved in her fingers of God, and I suspect there's going to be problems from those.

To look for insanity in a chart I look at h3 ruler (the mind). In her case Mercury is ruler.
Mercury is in h7 with her unbalanced stellium there,(5 planets in Libra).As you note, it is retrograde.Only 12 degrees separate the first planet there, from the last one.That's a pretty tight powerful bunch of planets-all in her seventh house of partners. And almost every planet therein is harshly aspected.
I would describe her seventh house as being *a force to be reckoned with*.
Relationships will be very difficult for this woman and she will be having her Saturn Return over the next few years.Chickens coming home to roost.
Neptune is very close to her MC. It puts a focus there, especially with the yod.
Neptune in Sag can be very OTT when poorly aspected. Jupiter rules her ninth which is usually good, unless jupiter is badly aspected-which hers very much is.

Her moon in cancer squares almost everything in h7 even though the moon is in its own sign. Her Saturn though is exalted by sign and dignified by position. It is sextile her Leo mars in h6, so lessons involving responsibility can be learned in the lifetime.
Her Mars and Venus are trine which may help too.
Personally I think her sun/pluto/merc is going to create a very domineering bully with her partners and others generally. Libra is not a sign known for bullying, but her stellium alters that a bit.Her moon being square them all may create great *imbalance*. With Jupiter so strongly placed I'm sure this lady will have many legal battles ahead of her.
I can't imagine what it must have been like trying to negotiate with this person.
Take care.
Lilly

Antikythera Mechanism

Hi Lilly,
Well you nailed it ! That is her and that Neptune where she says allot about God and thank you Jesus this and Thank you Jesus that, and into God but if she was into religion and obey God she would not do this to me.
In the SunSet Chart System there is something called the "Stack" this is like a list that is like a mapping system as to how a person thrives as from early child hood to what the want to be or expected to be. Her very Top priority is Neptune! This is not ALL bad but in her case it is!
Thank you Lilly! This is awesome and like I said you hit it on the nail!

Antikythera Mechanism

Now to make matters worse and I did not check this out and this was so interesting as well as tragic We were married in the Greenville North Carolina Detention Center because on Christmas Day the only "Justice of Peace" could be found there on that day. Well about a week after we married I discovered that we were married under a VOC Moon!!!!!! I was very nervous and shocked! After that I will always remember what a VOC Moon symbolizes or what it means!:eek:

divine g

Banned
Hey AM,
I can sympathize with you, as this chart is like a hybrid of my last 2 relationships. The first one had a similar Libra Stellium, and was a very emotionally unbalanced person from the beginning. She was a Scorpio who somehow emotionally manipulated me into a relationship where her ulterior motive was to get married within a certain time due to family pressure.

Your wife's Sun conj. Pluto is what stood out to me, and troubled me most. It seems like she always has ulterior,darker motives of manipulating others in relationships. Pluto in Libra alone has deep issues with relationships. Search the forums on that topic, as I found some very insightful stuff on it, I may need to check it out again.

My last relationship had the Cancer moon, which wasn't much of a problem, it just made her a bit clingy. But that Mercury retrograde in her chart wreaked havoc on our communications. She had this uncanny ability to think the total opposite of what I was saying. Merc retr. can be a good thing because the native realizes early that they have a tendency to get things mixed up, so they make extra effort to think 2x before speaking, and work on their communication skills. But with her Merc in Pisces, when she got emotional, she believed what she wanted to believe, and it would be the exact opposite of reality. I'm saying my experience not bring her down, but only because her chart explained her behavior to a T, and maybe your wife had similar tendencies which can be explained astro-logically.

I only took a quick look at the chart but those factors stood out. I'm interested in knowing what anyone else's experience with n. Merc retro is? Bc for me, it made for a very quick and total breakdown in our communications, where the most basic and innocent of exchanges could turn into a huge misunderstanding.

The funny thing about my last 2 relationships is, and I think all relationships is, you can usually see the ending right in the beginning. But sometimes the pull of emotions is like the undertow of the ocean and you just get sucked in, willingly or unwillingly. I was extremely repelled by the 1st one, but her being a Scorpio, used those Plutonian eyes to peer into my soul and find its way in. She's now married with a baby, and the poor guy is now realizing he got suckered into it. She put up a great front as perfect wife material, but only bc the pressure of her culture and family was so strong, it was almost like life and death. I saw before and after pics of them, he seemed happy before, and miserable after. I'm only saying this to show how manipulative a Plutonian person can be, and how far-reaching the consequences of their schemes can be. Not a big fan of Pluto's darkside, bc they are masters of manipulating people, and will go as far as to use others to carry out their plans. Pretty sinister.

Again, I urge you to search these forums or a search engine, there's a great article on Pluto in Libra and their karma out there, I'll try and find it. Also check the thread on "Pluto's deep disturbances". An unhealthy Pluto will invariably be a total classic nutjob (see Charles Manson).

Last edited:

divine g

Banned
Just took another look at the chart. Very eerie, she was born 10 days before my 1st ex. My ex's Venus was conjunct Neptune by then which spelled, confusion in love, and deceit in relationships. Although your wife's Venus isn't really conjunct Neptune, it's approaching it, and a bit too close for comfort. She seems very similar to my ex, so again, I can totally relate.

Antikythera Mechanism

Hello Divine,
Thank you so much for your input! Yes I totally agree with you there when it comes to SU/PL...That Mercury Retrograde is a Killer- always shouts at her kid and is very Violent Everything you say is TRUE! That Saturn in the 7th is obstacles in a partnership! She has a fear of commitment in relationships. Early in life as she may have felt overwhelmed by one-to-one relationships. She will learn much through your intimate relationships.!:annoyed:
Her Neptune in the 9th she has a devotional attitude to higher learning, and search for the perfect philosophy. Disappointed with the realities of study, foreign travel and religion.
That Fixed star is a killer!

Thank you ever so much again for your input!!!
Sorry to hear about your troubles !

Antikythera Mechanism

Ok I calculated the SunSet Chart of her and for this example. We can plainly see many squares. Each house has 6 years of distance between each other- meaning that the rogressed Sun that is the movable inside chart slowly moves through year by year going clockwise. The outer wheel is fixed that is the SunSet wheel.
This chart was calculated at SunSet using the Sidereal Zodiac and the Equal Housing system, cast at SunSet. There is the Lunar mansions also but I won't get to that in this example.

R=Rogressed
Inner rotating Wheel

SS=SunSet
Outer Fixed Wheel

Now there are first important things to look at when you look at a SunSet Chart. The first thing you do is you look at the you want to note what is the first planet that makes the conjunction to the SunSet point or 7th House cusp? That would be Uranus! Uranus represents her approach in life and we know what Uranus is astrologically.
Second thing we need to note is what's the planet that hits any angle? We don't count Uranus because that was the planet for the approach in life planet. So Mars would be that planet to symbolize as to whom this person really is!

So we look at the bar above the chart From 0 to 9.59 degrees- the first decanate and from 10 to 19.59 is the second decanate and the third decanate is from 20 degrees to 30. The 1st decanate is about childhood issues where the planet Mars is listed and what we found out what it represents! It all about child hood stuff. You might say she has a temperament of a child which will aspect through out the years.I know for a fact she had a very rough time as a child as we see Pluto Mercury Sun Uranus and Mars almost clustered together.
Now the higher the planet is in this graph in degree in longitude represents motivation as the chief attraction in life- so we see Neptune That is what she is striving to be! What she wishes to achieve!

This cart based on what I know about the subject is pretty accurate! I tested this system again and again and it works just as simple as can be!

Attachments

• Her Chart.jpg
    Her Chart.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Pic 1.jpg
    Pic 1.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Pic 2.jpg
    Pic 2.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 31

Antikythera Mechanism

When you put all the elements of Neptune and the facets of what the 9th house together along with the MC and that Fixed star that Neptune conjoins with you have this really ugy picture with is a known truth coming from her;

She has profound dreams of destiny.
Talks about huge giant visitations of an angel. Very Saturnish
When she says something and is happy she always says "Thank You Jesus"!!!
Swears that Jesus rides a bicycle that passes by us when we walked on the road.
Dreams of dark beings
Talks about the "Glory of God and Jesus from here desecrated marked up Bible, when in fact destroys and dishonor me in my marriage and leaves my kid with out two loving parents who would be together.
Honors a man on YouTube by creating several YouTube Page as I worked hard. Claims HE is her soul mate and vice versa.

There is more but these facts just as an examples here has very much to do with where Neptune- the fixed star are all in the 9th house of Higher Learning and religion and what the significance IS to this astrological discovery I was making in my first attempt to really study astrology and to break through the unknown.

R4VEN

AM I am sorry to hear that you have had this experience with this woman. I am sure that your current search for answers will leave you wiser.

Just a couple of comments about her natal..................
I also have Neptune conj MC from the 9th - but mine is in Libra - and I can vouch for that devotion-thing. Fortunately for me, I am at the core a very pragmatic Cap Rising, where she has natal Neptune squaring her Neptune-ruled Asc. On top of everything others have said - all of which is relevant - her extreme Neptunian nature means that she can always rationalise - that's all the Libra - anything she wants to, or chooses to believe. This is a Personality Disorder waiting to happen.

Her Cancer Moon is very sensitive, and forming an inconjunct to her Neptune (as part of a Yod) this increases her propensity towards preferring to live in alternate universes - preferably those she creates from her personal system of beliefs. And taking natal Uranus into account, I suspect that she believes that she is the normal one, and - with the Sun-Pluto conj in the 7th - life would be so much better if everyone listened to her and did what she wanted. I'm sure that she actually believes this.

I can honestly say that I'm glad I am not her, as her chart is very, very difficult, and any sense of `what is real and what is not?' would be difficult for her to discern.

Antikythera Mechanism

Thank you! I feel like I made a mistake- I was so misinformed astrologically or very naive with not studying this person- I learn the hard way Your points are so fascinating as with others. Her Moon is as what you say and everything else! Thank you so much for your input!
A.M.