Am I going to continue my studies?

avrillavigne

Hello all!
I need your help with my horary. I had lots of problems recently and had problems with anxiety/ depression. I think I ******* up with lots of thing and I am deeply worried what would happen from now on. I had asked something similar before but circumstances have changed.
I am asking about my situation this fall. Am I going to continue my studies?
Also in terms of living - I am supposed to change my accommodation and want to know if there is anything in my chart.
Thank you

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 14.52.20.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-31 at 14.52.20.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 36

Chrysalis

Why are you supposed to change your living situation ?

The chart seems to be more focused on your living situation than your studies, is the living situation connected to your studies ?

avrillavigne

The chart seems to be more focused on your living situation than your studies, is the living situation connected to your studies ?

I was in a student dorm this year and I am definitely changing my place next year. I had some problems in uni and I am not sure if I will continue my studies or I will go back to my home country. It's really messed up right now but I have to start looking for a place with my flatmates if I continue my degree (which I'm not sure of).
My main concern is university, the living condition is just something extra that depends on it.

Last edited:

avrillavigne

Wether I continue my studies next year I will definitely live with more people - either with friends or with my family.
I said from October cause I will be home for the summer for sure and I will be with my parents.
How do you interpret this?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

L9 mercury being under combustion, id say is going to cause some issues with regards to you finishing your studies smoothly, im not sure whats been going on but the studies may cause you to be more and more under pressure.

Idk though because L4 and L9 are both in their own sign, which id see as you regardless of this sticking it out. So i think you may still have some struggles but will stick it out, especially even more so having a benefic in your 10th/success trine jupiter.

avrillavigne

L9 mercury being under combustion, id say is going to cause some issues with regards to you finishing your studies smoothly, im not sure whats been going on but the studies may cause you to be more and more under pressure.

Idk though because L4 and L9 are both in their own sign, which id see as you regardless of this sticking it out. So i think you may still have some struggles but will stick it out, especially even more so having a benefic in your 10th/success trine jupiter.

What about the living condition?

Chrysalis

What about the living condition?

Well like i said L4 is in its own house, which id see as you staying where you are, whilst still studying.

If this doesn't make sense, you'll have to give me a brief on why you will most likely need to move...even if you keep studying at same uni.

avrillavigne

Well like i said L4 is in its own house, which id see as you staying where you are, whilst still studying.

If this doesn't make sense, you'll have to give me a brief on why you will most likely need to move...even if you keep studying at same uni.

Well , I will definitely need to move as my university offers student dorm only for first year students.
My problem was that I actually found some people that I would like to live with, but if I choose so I will have to sign a contract for next year right now.I am not sure if I will continue my studies as I failed 2 exams and will need to repeat them over the summer and will find out my results beginning of September. If I do fail I don't want to repeat the year and would go back to my home country, but then I would have the living contract ( so I will have to pay rent and/or look for new roommate). Like I said, I made a huge mess and I'm not sure how to handle it.

IleneK

Premium Member
I don't see things going very well in the fall.
You are signified by Venus and uni is the 9th signified by Merc. They are one sign apart, so do not aspect but rather are disjunct by sign. It means they do not see or regard each other. Not on the same wave length.
Moon in its detriment applies to meet malefic Saturn strong my angle and dignity. To my way of thinking, this strongly suggests an obstacle quite difficult to overcome.
I would look toward your other options for the fall, perhaps give yourself some time and make plans to repair what you have done?

avrillavigne

I don't see things going very well in the fall.
You are signified by Venus and uni is the 9th signified by Merc. They are one sign apart, so do not aspect but rather are disjunct by sign. It means they do not see or regard each other. Not on the same wave length.
Moon in its detriment applies to meet malefic Saturn strong my angle and dignity. To my way of thinking, this strongly suggests an obstacle quite difficult to overcome.
I would look toward your other options for the fall, perhaps give yourself some time and make plans to repair what you have done?

Well , the thing is that I would be given a shot ti repair things in August, will get results in September and hopefully will continue in October. You don’t see that happenig? Thats my only chance pretty much.
But I guess that you can indicate what would happen also by my living condition. If things don't work out in the end I will change not only place to live but also country.
Btw I am soon going to have Uranus conjuction MC and Saturn trine Mc transits - so those do indicate some changes.

Last edited: