Guess Her Ascendant!

I would have guessed Leo also with the hair being so dominant and the obvious posing (Leo's love to take pictures and they always pose). However, since you said it is not Leo, my second choice for sure would be Aquarius rising! That girl has prominent Aquarius somewhere in there for sure!

astro777

Neptune at its Finest said:
However, since you said it is not Leo, my second choice for sure would be Aquarius rising! That girl has prominent Aquarius somewhere in there for sure!

On the contrary, there's not really much Aquarius. ;)

smilingsteph

To back up my statement
The eyes seem to be a dominant focus....there is a lot of substance behind them....
I am saying scorpio rising, as her eyes seem to be the dominant focus, even though she is posing....
Or it could be pisces rising, but the eyes seem to focused....
Interesting,
At least we know it is not leo or aquarius...

Alstroemeria

Cancer Ascendant?

To me, her cheeks look very apple-shaped. I think if we had another angle her face would look quite round in shape.

Prominent eyes, as said before. It's hard to tell but I think from a side profile she would look more like a Cancer. That's what it looks like from most Cancer Ascendants I know.

Pallas-trine-Mars

I find it easier to guess someone's asc by their personality, my Cancer Sun gives me a very round face, but people near me guess my asc (Virgo) correctly or think Pisces is my sign.

Squapius

Banned
Is really hard to say: I would have to see her frontal view xD.

She looks very sharp and playful.

She doesn´t come around so sweetly and cute, so I don´t think its libra.
It´s not pisces eighter.

The hair and the skin don´t give me special feelings, then I don´t think her asc is a fire sign.

She is surely a scorpio sun girl with a gemini ascendant and a taurus moon!!

:D

smilingsteph

Fun for you!
I think it would be only fair to give us a clue...
Like another picture by chance....
But it is your thread! Oh the suffering....
Maybe it is a scorpio rising, just that only....

Pallas-trine-Mars

Apparently it's no water sign or air sign. The hair is dark and she likes dark clothing, but Scorpio has been ruled out and it's not Capricorn. But the hair is firey and the face is expressive, but this is no Leo... Could this be an Aries rising individual? :)

Last edited: