Donald Trump will be impeached.

david starling

WOW, Pelosi really stepped in it, didn't she? ...and all by her wittle self.
She's a disgrace.
Well, that should just about wrap it up...on would think.

The Democrats have now all but assured Trump of another term, the voters will likely assure Him of that come November.

Wow! You're capitalizing the word "Him" when referring to the Trumpolluter?!? :lol:

God save the King!

david starling

If His followers start chanting "Heil Trump!" at His campaign rallies, it's going to make a LOT of people VERY nervous. I'd recommend against it.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

WOW, Pelosi really stepped in it, didn't she?
...and all by her wittle self.
She's a disgrace.
Well, that should just about wrap it up...on would think.
The Democrats have now all but assured Trump of another term,
the voters will likely assure Him of that come November.

2eb71d70-1770-11ea-9f9f-ab9cf357ab83

david starling

The Mueller report was substantially redacted. Evidence regarding the current charges is being withheld, and witnesses have been forbidden to testify. The King is going to refuse to testify under oath. What's He hiding???

david starling

Yeah I know. Big deal. It's a petty detail and pales in comparison to the Clinton body count, but no one seems to care about that.

In the world of reason, logic and perspective, I'd be much more scared of bringing a murderer into office than someone who lost the popular vote. Sadly we don't live in a world of reason, logic and perspective.

Hillary Clinton won't become Electoral vote President. Have the murders ever been proven? Lot's of lying going on! What's your factual source?

https://snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Last edited:

david starling

No she won't now, but people sure tried to make sure she did. If you look beyond wiki there'll be evidence. I can say it's potentially a lie if the claim is one or two people, but when it's 50+ it's a bit too much to ignore and even very insensitive and dangerous to do so. Besides, why would people just decide to pin so many murders on the Clinton's in particular? Just because they feel like it? If someone told you your next door neighbour killed 50 people I'm sure your immediate instinct would be to investigate and keep yourself safe in some way whether or not that person is lying to you, but somehow when it's powerful people who could run YOUR country (and did run your country) people are less scared and don't care to investigate? If Clinton moved in next door to you would you start investigating the body count claim then? Or would you bring her a welcome-to-the-neighbourhood fruitcake?

Look at the Snopes link. They give a lot of background information. Looks solid to me.

https://snopes.com/fact-check/clinton-body-bags/

Last edited:

piercethevale

Wow! You're capitalizing the word "Him" when referring to the Trumpolluter?!? :lol:

God save the King!
I was only concerned about using proper grammar. If the pronoun can be replaced by a proper name, it should be capitalized.

It's December 16th, the day Mars conjuncts his natal Part of Separation from Employment/Job... and the news this morning is that the Democrats are going ahead with the draft of the articles of impeachment [did I get that correct... or should it read, "the articles for impeachment"?]
Just as His [Oops, I did it again...] natal horoscope indicates, there is action in that endeavor, for the endeavor, to remove Him [Dang...!] from office.

I'm just visiting this thread, this morning, so as to copy what I posted the other day about the time Hilary was offered the Secretary of State [should that be capitalized? I've noticed that no one seems to ever capitalize the word president.] and what I wrote concerning Mars conjunct Trumps Astrological Part [I've also noticed that no astrologers capitalize the word "part", but like a city or state, I see it as a location, and as such it should be capitalized...besides writing it merely in lower case makes it confusing as to whether I talking about an action, or function, {isn't that an adverb I'm talking about? I'm such a washout when it comes to the knowledge and use of grammar} rather than something that is properly identified as a noun.] position and the she had to resign as Senator from New York in order to accept it
Once I get all that copied I'm going to initiate a new thread in the Astrological Parts, sub-forum, on this particular Part.

Had I scoped all this out some months ago I probably would have made a prediction for this date, that is obviously coming true. But, seeing as how it is the only conjunction made to that particular natal Astro. Part, this entire past year, other than the Moon, once a month, the Sun on November 10th - 12th, Mercury on October 17th again in retrograde on November 11th, and lastly on November 31st in direct motion again, ans Venus also on October 23rd,

But with the exception of the Sun, all those planets are lightweights and likely of little to no affect on that Astrological Part. If the Sun did that day I don;t recall anything happening that was significantly important,,,and , beside, if the Sun conjunct said natal Part were of great affect then we would, all likely lose our jobs once every year

So, as it is the only notable conjunction to said natal Astrological Part of Trump's all this past year, it would have been an easy prediction that the actual step towards impeachment would occur today or tomorrow... had I looked into this months ago I would have made such a prediction for this exact time

So, I may add it to the list of correct predictions that were derived using Astrological Parts, and I did post just that on December 6th, ten days ago.

It's not for my own glory I'm doing this but rather the validation that Astrological Parts can be used quite accurately for predictions in the hope that more astrologers will take notice and begin using them too.
...and Robert Zollers book is titled "Arabic Parts, A Lost Key To Prediction", isn't it. Seems that the esteemed Mr. Zoller knew this all along, him self....although He was proposing their use in horary... so, maybe He got it half right?

david starling

Now I'm having fun with capitalizing "Him", which is usually reserved for references to God, and to God-ordained Kings and Queens, as I understand it.

I always capitalize "President" when referring to the President of the country to distinguish it from other presidencies.

The excessive adoration for political figures has always annoyed me, and this President has a cult following beyond belief. Almost supernatural.

I wasn't putting you in that category, and I actually thought it was a typo. :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

It's vital to a member of the Trumpolluter's cult following that anything bad said about Him is "fake news", and anything good said about Him is the Gospel truth. Same goes in reverse for anyone perceived as His opponent, facts-be-d*mned in both cases.