Will we be intimate (in 2016)?

IleneK

Premium Member
This is not a PG13 question, but I would like to know if he and I will be intimate this year. This was part the reason why he and I parted ways a few years back. I wasn't ready at the time and he got frustrated.

This time around, I'm completely ready but I want it to happen under the right circumstances and for the right reasons. I want to make sure he won't play "hit and quit" scheme he had in mind years ago.

Thank you.

http://imgur.com/0KyR2mZ

So is your question "Is he serious and committed to me this time around?" Something like that? Because asking if you will be intimate does not seem to meet the criteria you so rightly require.

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your response, IleneK.

Yes. In my mind, there won't be any "intimate acts" without a minimum level of commitment. Last time, he wanted sex prior to even properly committing which didn't sit well with me at all and that's why the "relationship" came crashing down. We "fooled around" so to speak, but I was adamant I needed to see he was serious about me before proceeding any further.

Should I change the chart as a result or is it fine anyway?

I think the chart is fine because the true underlying question was about if the committment will be there. More later.

IleneK

Premium Member
Well, here is the "more later."
This looks like a very favorable chart to me and so I am going to say yes. With early rising point, this is early in the process, so perhaps there are matters that still need to come to pass, for example, the two of you talking honestly and openly about your feelings and needs explicitly when the time seems right to you, his viewpoint, and so on.

But it makes me glad to see a favorable chart, because they are rare and I will write the details of my delineation later in the day. Need to step out. Just wanted to share what I perceive to be good news.

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, so here is the deal.

Reception points to inclination toward the other.
He/Saturn receives your primary significator, Sun very favorably, by dignity. You/Sun reciprocate and receive him/Saturn by triplicity. Nice.
Aspect points to the opportunity to act. In this instance, you/Sun apply to a favorable sextile with Saturn. So you will get a chance to do this. You are also in his/7th house, reiterating your interest.

Then looking at your secondary significator, Moon, it, too, is received favorably by him/Saturn, since Moon is in Saturn's exaltation. So he is inclined towards you on a number of levels, dead solid by dignity and kind of expansive or exaggerated by exaltation. And Moon applies to a sextile with Saturn, also. So there is reception and aspect again.

Looking at Moon as the unfolding of the question, again, it is a favorable sextile. The fact Moon's sextile is to Saturn points to some obstacles. And I see these as the lack of essential dignity of each of your primary significators. Essential dignity confers the power to act. So here is where you need to be aware. You/Sun are in your detriment and he/Saturn is peregrine. So when you feel yourself holding back, lacking mojo to go forward, that is the time to proceed anyway with your plan for really clearly working things out ahead of time, or for doing whatever it is that you think is important to get things on the right track and keep them there. His being peregrine means he may have a bit of trouble staying on point, but that too can be cultivated once the two of you concur that this committed relationship is what you both want. Talk to him directly, frankly, honestly. Because chart suggests tha The raw material is there for this to work. See if you can make it happen.

Good luck to you.

rafaella

This is not a PG13 question, but I would like to know if he and I will be intimate this year. This was part the reason why he and I parted ways a few years back. I wasn't ready at the time and he got frustrated.

This time around, I'm completely ready but I want it to happen under the right circumstances and for the right reasons. I want to make sure he won't play "hit and quit" scheme he had in mind years ago.

Thank you.

http://imgur.com/0KyR2mZ

well I look at receptions differently. So to me this chart shows you to be more keen, as Moon, Sun and Venus ( all three represent you on diferent levels) are in his sign or exaltation, so you defintely are keen on him. This is confirmed by your primary significator Sun all the way in his house and sign, so Sun is feeling particularly vulnerble being that its in detriment.

Is he keen? Not as much as you, Saturn has less reception towards you, but it is still there in triplicity, term and face of all three of your significators. So if you open the conversation up, he would be willing to listen.

Just another thing, you've got Mars somehow interfering, however it will move away and Sun will sextile with Saturn, but Mars is there, so I would think there is some hindrance or another person somehow in the situation. Has to do with you, rather than him, I believe. Mars is in 5th but rules 10th and 5th (turned 4th and 11th, so could be work/friend, his or yours). Mars is strong and in fall of Moon. Is there someone opposing you get together with this man? Perhaps even family, Moon is in 4th makes me think so.

Chart shows early ASC so everything is not clear, outcome can change....so just wait and see.

IleneK

Premium Member
rafaela, I always appreciate your take.

I am wondering if Mars interferes with Sun's sextile to Saturn?

Sun sextiles Saturn at 14 deg, and Mars is at 16 deg.
Sun and Mars square at 18 deg.

rafaella

rafaela, I always appreciate your take.

I am wondering if Mars interferes with Sun's sextile to Saturn?

Sun sextiles Saturn at 14 deg, and Mars is at 16 deg.
Sun and Mars square at 18 deg.

Yes,but right now the aspect seems closer to Mars, so this would mean because of the close proximity that someone is there now or soon will come, but may not actually interfere but will try to come in between. If Mars had interfered completely we would have said someone will intefere and will be successful, but in this chart, this person will not.

However, early ASC confirms, we need to wait until Mars has moved on, the final result will be known later. There is some development happening here, perhaps this is the reason here is early ASC.

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes,but right now the aspect seems closer to Mars, so this would mean because of the close proximity that someone is there now or soon will come, but may not actually interfere but will try to come in between. If Mars had interfered completely we would have said someone will intefere and will be successful, but in this chart, this person will not.

However, early ASC confirms, we need to wait until Mars has moved on, the final result will be known later. There is some development happening here, perhaps this is the reason here is early ASC.

Thank you, rafaella.

Larxene

Don't mind me, just passing through and babbling about my thoughts. I don't do horaries.

The ASC being in the first three degrees of a sign, warns us that it is still too early to know the outcome for certain.

Lord of the first place, the Sun, is opposite its own domicile, being in its 'exile'. It is in the domicile of Saturn. The native is mentally distressed or worried, for, the Sun signifies the mind (Platonian/Aristotelian "Soul") in general, and the native in particular (that is, in this chart), while Saturn is the cause for doubt and timidity. Mars dominating the Sun from the right adds to the anxieties of the native.

The dodekatemoria ("twelfth part") of the Sun is found to be in Taurus, according to Maternus' calculation. Being the sign of Venus, it shows the native to desire love and companionship. By whole-signs, Taurus is in the tenth place; this shows a desire to make the relationship official. This is not without its obstacles, for Mars opposes this place. By quadrant, Taurus is in the eleventh place, which again testifies to the native's desire for companionship.

Let us bring our attention to the person being sought after. The Lord of the seventh place is Saturn, and it is in the fifth place, both by sign and by quadrant division. It is in its trigon, and in the place of its sect-mate, Jupiter. This place is conducive for the pleasures of the flesh, and pertaining to children. It is a definite indication of the man's interest in copulation.

The twelfth part of Saturn, however, is also in Taurus. This testifies to a similar interest in an official relationship or, in companionship, whichever house system we consider.

Moreover, I observe the Moon to be flowing away from the Sun, and moving towards Saturn, despite the Sun applying towards Mars before applying to Saturn in a sextile relationship. It is important that the Moon is averse to Mars, and it being on a pivot testifies to the ability of the aspect to be completed.

All-in-all, the chart tells the story of a potential coming together, although the outcome is uncertain. The effect of Mars on the Sun is perhaps an indication of anxiety and insecurity on the querent's part, that she has to overcome, before the outcome can be made clear.

Mental sounds,

Larxene Xenohart

LostinPhilly

well I look at receptions differently. So to me this chart shows you to be more keen, as Moon, Sun and Venus ( all three represent you on diferent levels) are in his sign or exaltation, so you defintely are keen on him. This is confirmed by your primary significator Sun all the way in his house and sign, so Sun is feeling particularly vulnerble being that its in detriment.

Is he keen? Not as much as you, Saturn has less reception towards you, but it is still there in triplicity, term and face of all three of your significators. So if you open the conversation up, he would be willing to listen.

Just another thing, you've got Mars somehow interfering, however it will move away and Sun will sextile with Saturn, but Mars is there, so I would think there is some hindrance or another person somehow in the situation. Has to do with you, rather than him, I believe. Mars is in 5th but rules 10th and 5th (turned 4th and 11th, so could be work/friend, his or yours). Mars is strong and in fall of Moon. Is there someone opposing you get together with this man? Perhaps even family, Moon is in 4th makes me think so.

Chart shows early ASC so everything is not clear, outcome can change....so just wait and see.

Well, I've always been the most interested out of the two of us. It's no surprise, but I simply hope this time around, we can make something positive out of this connection.

Hum. To be honest, there's no one in my midst who would oppose to this relationship because I've never mentionned any aspect of my dating life to my family or friends. I'm not very much in touch with my family anymore, so my life is pretty much none of their business. I know they wouldn't like me dating a "caucasian" man, but it's none of their business. I'm so different from them in many ways, their opinion doesn't affect my life especially when they're at a considerable distance. I'm not planning on ever introducing a man to them as I'm slowly cutting ties, so ...

Katyusha

Hi guys! It's kind funny cuz recelty I met this new guy -this is the first chart I've posted about him - and the chart is like the one just discussed but reversed. I have only seen him twice but am already smitten af, and I want to get to know him.

I'm actually kind of excited cuz apparently my friend said it looks like he liked me when we met and also the chart for this seems very positive. My best friend used to be housemates with him and she said we'd be perfect together haha :D

I suppose the reading of the receptions and aspects would be the same as for the aforementioned chart, but what about the houses?

So if we look at my sig, Saturn, I'm conjunct MC seems kind of significant ,but what would that even mean? His Sun in my 12th house is a bit worrying - might mean he has no power to act or maybe has a secret crush on me? :joyful:

Moon in 7th seems nice as well, and the mini trine between Sun, Moon, Saturn looks like a blessing.

Basically just want to know how the change in houses changes the outcome?
He works at a bouldering centre and I'm thinking I should message him soon and say I'd like a lesson , what do you think :sideways:

:kissing:

Attachments

• genexkat.jpg
    genexkat.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

rafaella

Katyusha,

You should post your chart in your own thread and not here. If you want to make a comparison between your chart and the one from OP, then just post a link to this thread.

Cheers :)