Will we speak again?

scahm

I casted a chart to see whether an ex and I would speak to each other again, mainly to practice my understanding of horary. Could anyone please confirm whether I am right in interpreting this/offer any other insight?

L1 and L7 are in a separating opposition, which means that recent past contact has been difficult and disappointing between the two, confirmed by Moon (L1) and Mars in opposition, indicating confrontation. No further applying aspects from the moon also indicate that there will be no further contact between my ex and I.

There's no aspect between the querent's and quesited L3 lords either, which is also likely to mean no contact. The quesited's L3 lord is about to conjunct Jupiter however - what does this show?

Many thanks for your responses.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 11.51.55.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 11.51.55.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 11.52.09.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-03 at 11.52.09.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

kalinka

There will be contact again. Moon approaches a trine to the sun,his second significator, in about 5 Degrees. I think 5 month. However this trine does not mean, that the result will be fruitable because Sun isn't interested in Moon...but this wasn't your question. It seems you could be the one, who will initiate the contact.

Last edited:

scahm

There will be contact again. Moon approaches a trine to the sun,his second significator, in about 5 Degrees. I think 5 month. However this trine does not mean, that the result will be fruitable because Sun isn't interested in Moon...but this wasn't your question. It seems you could be the one, who will initiate the contact.

Ah right, I see, thank you Kalinka. Please could you explain how you came to conclude that Sun isn't interested in Moon?

kalinka

there is no reception. Moon is in leo, Sun's rulership...you think about him or better to say, you are still into him. But Sun does not receive the Moon in any dignity.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

...There's no aspect between the querent's and quesited L3 lords either, which is also likely to mean no contact. The quesited's L3 lord is about to conjunct Jupiter however - what does this show?
Moon translates from Saturn (him and his 3rd house lord) to the Sun (your third house lord. However, Mars interferes and is in his house. If you look at Mars, it rules his 5th house (chart's 11th). This means that there is somebody there already. Saturn has just changed signs and is in the sign where Mars is, so this is recent.

scahm

Moon translates from Saturn (him and his 3rd house lord) to the Sun (your third house lord. However, Mars interferes and is in his house. If you look at Mars, it rules his 5th house (chart's 11th). This means that there is somebody there already. Saturn has just changed signs and is in the sign where Mars is, so this is recent.

Thanks Aquarius7000, this sounds likely. I suppose the Venus in his 5th house further confirms his interest in someone else too.

Just to provide an update on this horary, there's been no contact between us as of yet.

aquarius7000

Thanks Aquarius7000, this sounds likely. I suppose the Venus in his 5th house further confirms his interest in someone else too.

Just to provide an update on this horary, there's been no contact between us as of yet.

Very good catch. You are an ace at Astrology now, well almost :)