Where's my golden age?

Ra Ra

Hey All,

Namaskar,

Jai Narayan,

In January 2011, I had a consultation with a Vedic Astrologer and He told me that in March of 2016, my life will change for the best, so much so, that I will never look back, that I will kind of enter into sort of a golden age/period of my life where I will gain wealth and I might have my own business (according to him). It's July,23, 2016 and I have no such experiences. I currently have feelings of hopelessness and bad luck; I always tend to make decisions and choices that lead to negative outcomes. Good ideas always seems to come to me when it's too late. Chanting Narasimha Kavacha does help me a little with my feelings of hopelessness and gives me hope and positive feelings.

I know this is my karma and that I am currently under the Mahadasha of Saturn and under the Antardasha of Sun. I know that Saturn teaches us through hardships based our past life actions, but what is Saturn/Shani trying to tell/teach me? Also, can anyone see my chart to see if there is any sort of a golden age/period (as described by that Astrologer) in my life and if so when?

I thank you for your consideration:smile:,

Jai Narayan,

Ra Ra

DOB: June 5th, 1991 (6/5/1991)
TOB: 12:27 PM
POB: New Amsterdam, Guyana

Attachments

• Ra Ra-chart .jpg
    Ra Ra-chart .jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 39
  • PDFtoJPG.me-1.jpg
    PDFtoJPG.me-1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

You have Leo in the ascendant and the major-period of Saturn has been operating since 30/July/2006. Currently the sub-period of the Sun has started since 20/July/2016 for one year.
Saturn is placed in the sixth house. As it is the karaka for obstruction, delays, loss and setbacks, Saturn in your chart is likely to produce such effects also over the 19 years it rules. Exalted Jupiter is in opposition to Saturn. The adverse effects will be toned down considerably.
It is in aspect with Venus which rules the tenth and third houses. Therefore the above negative characteristics could appear relating to your career. Mars being placed similar to Venus would show difficulties relating to property.
The owner of the sixth house is in the sixth therefore a good astrological combination has also formed by Saturn. It will give some good results too notwithstanding the adverse placement.
The Sun is in the tenth house and it is the owner of the ascendant. It will therefore give very good results and would improve your status. The good results of Saturn would appear in this sub-period.
This is perhaps the reason why the astrologer had told you that good days were in the offing.
I feel that the year which has begun as above would prove good for you.
:happy:

Saturn90

Golden age ....OK...only after you finish your Saturn period....only remedy is working hard...once you will work hard you will feel quite lucky in Mercury period. When Mercury period will start you will look back and swear on Saturn period but will probably forget that Saturn period make you work hard for which you will be rewarded in Mercury period. As of now only thing that can work for you is practical approach towards life by working extra hard (anyways Saturn doesn't spare anyway and makes one work hard either you like it or not).

Ra Ra

You have Leo in the ascendant and the major-period of Saturn has been operating since 30/July/2006. Currently the sub-period of the Sun has started since 20/July/2016 for one year.
Saturn is placed in the sixth house. As it is the karaka for obstruction, delays, loss and setbacks, Saturn in your chart is likely to produce such effects also over the 19 years it rules. Exalted Jupiter is in opposition to Saturn. The adverse effects will be toned down considerably.
It is in aspect with Venus which rules the tenth and third houses. Therefore the above negative characteristics could appear relating to your career. Mars being placed similar to Venus would show difficulties relating to property.
The owner of the sixth house is in the sixth therefore a good astrological combination has also formed by Saturn. It will give some good results too notwithstanding the adverse placement.
The Sun is in the tenth house and it is the owner of the ascendant. It will therefore give very good results and would improve your status. The good results of Saturn would appear in this sub-period.
This is perhaps the reason why the astrologer had told you that good days were in the offing.
I feel that the year which has begun as above would prove good for you.
:happy:

Hey Mr. Mathur,

Jai Narayan,

Thank you very much for your reply. I greatly appreciate it. May Sri Maha Lakshmi-Narayan shower their blessings upon you:smile:.

All the best,

Jai Narayan,

Ra Ra

Ra Ra

Golden age ....OK...only after you finish your Saturn period....only remedy is working hard...once you will work hard you will feel quite lucky in Mercury period. When Mercury period will start you will look back and swear on Saturn period but will probably forget that Saturn period make you work hard for which you will be rewarded in Mercury period. As of now only thing that can work for you is practical approach towards life by working extra hard (anyways Saturn doesn't spare anyway and makes one work hard either you like it or not).

Hey Saturn90,

Jai Narayan,

I understand the value of hard work, but in which direction? What should I do? I do not know. It's been over year since I graduated from college, and I can't decide what field or career to enter into. Currently, I trade stocks and options from home and I mostly tend to make investment decisions that lead to negative or low profit outcomes, even when I could have easily choose the highly profitable choice.

Thank you very much for your reply:smile:.

All the best,

Ra Ra

Saturn90

Trading stocks and options are short cuts....unless you do proper investment minimum for 10 years not day in day out kind a . be very careful it could be very hard for you to make any profit I'm saying from both point of views your chart's astrological arrangement and common sense.

Art, craft, music, media etc could be good for you....or even investment banking but only proper channel.

Ra Ra

Trading stocks and options are short cuts....unless you do proper investment minimum for 10 years not day in day out kind a . be very careful it could be very hard for you to make any profit I'm saying from both point of views your chart's astrological arrangement and common sense.

Art, craft, music, media etc could be good for you....or even investment banking but only proper channel.

Hey Saturn90,

Jai Narayan,

Again, thank you very much for your reply. I was always thinking of applying for an investment banking internship,but always did not bother at the last moment.

It's interesting that you should mention arts, craft, music, media and etc. because when I studied my chart with Parashara's Light software, "Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra" stated that I should explore my creative side more, but I never really paid much attention to my creative side.

It's true that I have always been trying to go through shortcuts, but I have realized only hard work will be the only way.

Thank you and all the best:smile:,

Ra Ra

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hi Ra ra ,
Moon in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 8th house is quite a powerful placement. Golden age may be between 30 and 35 yrs of age when there may be a stroke of luck !
Sun in Taurus Rohini Ascendant Uttaraphalguni the philanthrophist.
Acting or Stage performance is one thing that comes to mind. Business ( cosmetics, milk and milk products, food, restaurant etc)is another. Investing in stocks or financial studies is also a good option .
After the Saturn Dasha 2024 ends, Mercury Dasha starts. Mercury is placed with sun in Taurus Rohini in the 10th house of power or corporate world .
Saturn in your case is placed in Capricorn Sravana in the 6th house of service, debts and enemies. So the lesson to be learnt here is to trust the undercurrent ( instinct) . You may learn to understand what is not being said. A remedy for Saturn affliction (especially 6th house )recommended to me was to give money to beggars or sweepers .If you have gained weight during this period, it is time to excercise.
These placements are great for a philanthrophist too !
Do as your spirit wills and God bless !

Last edited:

Ra Ra

Hi Ra ra ,
Moon in Aquarius Purvabhadra in the 8th house is quite a powerful placement. Golden age may be between 30 and 35 yrs of age when there may be a stroke of luck !
Sun in Taurus Rohini Ascendant Uttaraphalguni the philanthrophist.
Acting or Stage performance is one thing that comes to mind. Business ( cosmetics, milk and milk products, food, restaurant etc)is another. Investing in stocks or financial studies is also a good option .
After the Saturn Dasha 2024 ends, Mercury Dasha starts. Mercury is placed with sun in Taurus Rohini in the 10th house of power or corporate world .
Saturn in your case is placed in Capricorn Sravana in the 6th house of service, debts and enemies. So the lesson to be learnt here is to trust the undercurrent ( instinct) . You may learn to understand what is not being said. A remedy for Saturn affliction (especially 6th house )recommended to me was to give money to beggars or sweepers .If you have gained weight during this period, it is time to excercise.
These placements are great for a philanthrophist too !
Do as your spirit wills and God bless !

Hey RaRohini,

Jai Narayan,

Your observations are very impressive. It's very true that I do desire to become a philanthropist one day that's mainly focused on Hinduism (especially in making the Vedic scriptures properly translated and more accessible), animal rights, vegetarianism etc. I even desired to create a charity fund if I became a successful investor/trader.

Acting was something that came to mind but I never took it serious because I'm not too blessed by Venus/Shukra right now :smile:

I do have strong desire to have my own business, I have a strong desire to have my own diversified multi-national corporation (mnc). I even have the name and everything. On reason why I'm still at home is that I do not like working under anybody. I want to be my own boss. Something about seeing people packed on the subway and going to work from 9-5 disgusts me. I sometimes jokingly tease my Dad about how he's slave when he leaves to go to work :lol:.

It's very interesting that you should state that I should go into a business of selling food or a having a restaurant. I'm a vegetarian who does not eat onions and garlic and it's difficult to find packaged sattvic vegetarian food or a restaurant in New York City. I want to have a ready-made sattvic vegetarian food line. My parents and I cook our vegetarian food at home and we have joked on several occasions that if we should have our own restaurant, our food would "sold out" :lol:, especially since our non-vegetarian family members keeps complementing our cooking.

In regards to trusting my instinct, I always have both good choices and bad choices that come to my mind, but I always tend to make the bad choice.

It's amazing that you know that I should lose weight. This accurate observation of yours gave me goosebumps. I have been overweight ( big belly) since childhood (exalted Jupitor/Guru?:lol:) and in January of this year, I decided that enough was enough and started a Lacto-vegetarian Keto diet (high fat, low carb,) and working out at the gym and I have lost about 30 lbs. so far, could've have lost more if I did not cheat :lol:. This is why I never took acting seriously because I felt I was fat and not attractive enough/blessed by Venus :lol:.

Besides all of the things stated above, throughout my life I have always have a passion for multiple different careers and professions which has driven me to confusion. Besides wanting to be a businessperson, investor, actor, I have strong desire to be fighter jet pilot, real estate investor, lawyer, doctor, astronomer, CIA/spy, author, dictator/ruler lol etc. This has caused me great confusion but I finally just settle with getting wealthy and when I'm wealthy I would be able to do almost anything.

I just want to have the ideal Vedic life by attaining the Puruṣārthas.

By stating all of these, I don't mean to be prideful and arrogant; for Saturn/Shani is the destroyer of the prideful and the arrogant:smile:, but just to express how surprised I'm at of the accuracy of your insight.

Thank you very much for your reply and your insight, RaRohini. I greatly appreciate it. May Sri Maha Lakshmi-Narayan shower their blessings upon you :smile:.

All the best,

Jai Narayan,

Ra Ra

P.S My moon is in the 7th or 8th house according to your calculations?

Last edited:

RaRohini

Hey RaRohini,

Jai Narayan,

Your observations are very impressive. It's very true that I do desire to become a philanthropist one day that's mainly focused on Hinduism (especially in making the Vedic scriptures properly translated and more accessible), animal rights, vegetarianism etc. I even desired to create a charity fund if I became a successful investor/trader.

Acting was something that came to mind but I never took it serious because I'm not too blessed by Venus/Shukra right now :smile:

I do have strong desire to have my own business, I have a strong desire to have my own diversified multi-national corporation (mnc). I even have the name and everything. On reason why I'm still at home is that I do not like working under anybody. I want to be my own boss. Something about seeing people packed on the subway and going to work from 9-5 disgusts me. I sometimes jokingly tease my Dad about how he's slave when he leaves to go to work :lol:.

It's very interesting that you should state that I should go into a business of selling food or a having a restaurant. I'm a vegetarian who does not eat onions and garlic and it's difficult to find packaged sattvic vegetarian food or a restaurant in New York City. I want to have a ready-made sattvic vegetarian food line. My parents and I cook our vegetarian food at home and we have joked on several occasions that if we should have our own restaurant, our food would "sold out" :lol:, especially since our non-vegetarian family members keeps complementing our cooking.

In regards to trusting my instinct, I always have both good choices and bad choices that come to my mind, but I always tend to make the bad choice.

It's amazing that you know that I should lose weight. This accurate observation of yours gave me goosebumps. I have been overweight ( big belly) since childhood (exalted Jupitor/Guru?:lol:) and in January of this year, I decided that enough was enough and started a Lacto-vegetarian Keto diet (high fat, low carb,) and working out at the gym and I have lost about 30 lbs. so far, could've have lost more if I did not cheat :lol:. This is why I never took acting seriously because I felt I was fat and not attractive enough/blessed by Venus :lol:.

Besides all of the things stated above, throughout my life I have always have a passion for multiple different careers and professions which has driven me to confusion. Besides wanting to be a businessperson, investor, actor, I have strong desire to be fighter jet pilot, real estate investor, lawyer, doctor, astronomer, CIA/spy, author, dictator/ruler lol etc. This has caused me great confusion but I finally just settle with getting wealthy and when I'm wealthy I would be able to do almost anything.

I just want to have the ideal Vedic life by attaining the Puruṣārthas.

By sating all of these, I don't mean to be prideful and arrogant; for Saturn/Shani is the destroyer of the prideful and the arrogant:smile:, but just to express how surprised I'm at of the accuracy of your insight.

Thank you very much for your reply and your insight, RaRohini. I greatly appreciate it. May Sri Maha Lakshmi-Narayan shower their blessings upon you :smile:.

All the best,

Jai Narayan,

Ra Ra

P.S My moon is in the 7th or 8th house according to your calculations?

Hi Rara ,
Im glad you found that useful ! In the chart drawn by me, your moon is in the 8th house.
The real challenge or understanding in this moon placement may be to answer the question ' What is the meaning of 'good' and 'bad'?'.where is the grey area ? It is like standing at the crossroads and understanding both the sides. Your Saturn Dasha may throw up the answers !
All the best !

Ra Ra

Hi Rara ,
Im glad you found that useful ! In the chart drawn by me, your moon is in the 8th house.
The real challenge or understanding in this moon placement may be to answer the question ' What is the meaning of 'good' and 'bad'?'.where is the grey area ? It is like standing at the crossroads and understanding both the sides. Your Saturn Dasha may throw up the answers !
All the best !

Hey RaRohini,

Namaskar,

Thanks for clarifying.

Jai Narayan,

Best,

Ra Ra