Venus

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Neha rohra,
As I understand it, generally venus in H9 indicates a love of philosophy,study and intellectual matters, and can indicate potential gain from these pursuits. It indicates the native will take trips abroad for pleasure, a love of religious art or music. Marriage/ love affairs MAY be to a foreigner.It would depend what planet is Lord of the cusp of H7- which represents the marriage partner. An aspect from this cusp to venus or from planets in H7 to planets in H9 would strengthen or lessen the likelihood of marriage to a foreigner...A planetary position does not in itself mean much at all- If venus say is debilitated in the sign she is in and say pluto is square her then maybe it reverses the concept of marriage to a foreigner or describes an unfavourable outcome as a result of marriage to a foreigner....
So, see what sign venus is in and consider what aspects are to and from venus..and what part of the chart these connect up with...hope that helps, lillyjgc

Venus is in scorpio,and is conjunct pluto.

Both in ninth house,though the ninth house cusp is libra.

seventh house cusp is cancer.

Its ruler moon is in anaretic degree of scorpio in the tenth house,the moon is precisely conjunct saturn.

May8mike

Neha Rohra said:
Does Venus in ninth house signify marriage to a foreigner?

I wouldn't say marriage. But I'd say that you are attracted to foreigners. Is the lord of the 7th was in the 9th house or made a positive aspect to the lord of the 9th house, then I'd say, yes, marriage to a foreigner is a big possibility.

What are the signifactors of love marriage in a horoscope?

The signifactor of love marriage in a horoscope is the lord of the 7th house.

Its ruler moon is in anaretic degree of scorpio in the tenth house,the moon is precisely conjunct saturn.

I'd think your husband/wife would be someone with a lot of Capricorn/Saturnine traits.