is there any film in this chart?

Violeta

Hello, I'm Violeta, for the first time here. I want to ask your opinion on my chart; I've read a lot about astrology lately, but trying to be objective over one's own chart could be difficult, so it would be great for me to see what others think.
I was born on September. 25, 1976, Targu-jiu, Romania (23:18E, 45:01N).
Two years ago I became a student at a Romanian movie picture faculty, while working as a teacher in a high school. Because of certain circumstances it was so late that I managed to do this, and with so many difficulties. But, in spite of all, since that moment I knew that I had finally found my way, even if, living in Romania, to be a film director and make films is not an easy job. This is the aspect I'm interested in the most; what and who could help me, and what I should be aware of?

Violeta

Virinchi

imagination is good but practicallt its not possible
you maybe better off getting into management in film making like production, planning, designing etc
direction ...hmmm i dont see it

sskohli

Violeta said:
Hello, I'm Violeta, for the first time here. I want to ask your opinion on my chart; I've read a lot about astrology lately, but trying to be objective over one's own chart could be difficult, so it would be great for me to see what others think.
I was born on September. 25, 1976, Targu-jiu, Romania (23:18E, 45:01N).
Two years ago I became a student at a Romanian movie picture faculty, while working as a teacher in a high school. Because of certain circumstances it was so late that I managed to do this, and with so many difficulties. But, in spite of all, since that moment I knew that I had finally found my way, even if, living in Romania, to be a film director and make films is not an easy job. This is the aspect I'm interested in the most; what and who could help me, and what I should be aware of?

Violeta
Hi Violetta,
Let me quote a saying .. 'future is not cast in stone, is upto you what you make of it'. The fact that you have put in effort for film making with social conditions in romania is commendable enough.
This said, I don't know how western astrology works, but in the system of astrology, I deal with, there is an explanation and logic in whatever prediction we give.
See your chart attached, and see what things we need for successful in film making. (see the co-ordinates in the chart, the numbers in the table, below the chart)
1. Communication: Seen from 3rd house: you have lots of 3s in your chart.
2. Research: Seen from 12th and 8th house: you have lots of 8s and 12s in your chart. (8 and 12 are also hardships and losses, so your life hasn't been a peice of cake, has it?)
3. Creativity: Seen from 5th and 9th house: your house has a lot of these as well.
4. Very Important House <drums rolling>: Success: seen from 11th house, meaning fullfillment of desires. a LOT of 11s in your chart.
5. Also very important house 10: meaning Status: So you'd also become famous.
(Another interesting thing in your chart is a lot of 5s and 10s, 5 and 10 together make a person very strong willed..so they get what they desire)
So now you can see your chart and the above numbers and say, whether you can become a famouse film maker or not.

All the best, include me in one of your films, if you do become one.
(one small thing, your current time, till nov, will be see a lot of hardships and things going bad, so be patient, good time is in store)

Thanks
Sandeep

Attachments

• filmmaking2.jpg
    filmmaking2.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 27