Will we successfully leave home and be safe?

SCP11

Hi me and my sister will be leaving home next year, she will be starting university, so we're going wherever she gets in

We're leaving due to religious differences and my parents have so many issues, we want to cut ties and start a new life

I'm worried that when we move our family will try to find us and that'll be scary as they take religion very seriously, it's a massive sin to leave etc.

I wanted to know if we'll successfully leave and not have to worry about them

Universities start around September 2019, so we'll probably be moved by then and preparing to leave around the summer

I personally am going by whole sign houses as of late so if you could cater to that too that'd be great!

Here's my two cents, i'm not very precise with astrology knowledge though so feel free to correct:

I'm (Sun) squaring Mars and Neptune in the 8th - obviously i'll be feeling like i'm taking a risk, going into the unknown, possibly combining resources with my sister and cutting ties with old resources that i relied on parents for, creating an ending to my life here. The square could represent the challenges of all that but nothing that is unmanageable?

Then i'm conjunct Jupiter and Mercury retrograde in the 5th, Sun and Jupiter also have the association of endings because the Sun swallows Jupiter and is hidden until it re-emerges from conjunction. I'm thinking, 5th house, it's not going to be leisurely to make the changes but it will change my sense of personal happiness as i'm moving in the direction of it

Venus opposing Uranus between 3rd and 9th, 3rd is the moving about, 9th the university we'll be leaving more, seems like leaving behind the venusian comforts during the move for more of a uranus change, does this mean there will be unexpected things that could hinder me?

Venus in 3rd trining Mars in 8th, i think that could refer to my sister and me again working together, sorting resources
Mars also rules 4th, is that going to be the new place we get, where we go to live?

I'm also worried about finances/resources, mercury as the ruler of second is retro and squaring Mars

Also, my parents... they would be Saturn and Moon? Or Sun and Moon?
Saturn opposing Moon could represent tensions between them as a result?
I've also seen on here someone say that relocation is 7th house, the ruler of which is Mars in here, which seems again to be working nicely in the 8th with 3rd, challenges to 5th where i am, is that a positive indication of moving?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited:

Sunrise

Hi me and my sister will be leaving home next year, she will be starting university, so we're going wherever she gets in

We're leaving due to religious differences and my parents have so many issues, we want to cut ties and start a new life

I'm worried that when we move our family will try to find us and that'll be scary as they take religion very seriously, it's a massive sin to leave etc.

I wanted to know if we'll successfully leave and not have to worry about them

Universities start around September 2019, so we'll probably be moved by then and preparing to leave around the summer

I personally am going by whole sign houses as of late so if you could cater to that too that'd be great!

Here's my two cents, i'm not very precise with astrology knowledge though so feel free to correct:

I'm (Sun) squaring Mars and Neptune in the 8th - obviously i'll be feeling like i'm taking a risk, going into the unknown, possibly combining resources with my sister and cutting ties with old resources that i relied on parents for, creating an ending to my life here. The square could represent the challenges of all that but nothing that is unmanageable?

Then i'm conjunct Jupiter and Mercury retrograde in the 5th, Sun and Jupiter also have the association of endings because the Sun swallows Jupiter and is hidden until it re-emerges from conjunction. I'm thinking, 5th house, it's not going to be leisurely to make the changes but it will change my sense of personal happiness as i'm moving in the direction of it

Venus opposing Uranus between 3rd and 9th, 3rd is the moving about, 9th the university we'll be leaving more, seems like leaving behind the venusian comforts during the move for more of a uranus change, does this mean there will be unexpected things that could hinder me?

Venus in 3rd trining Mars in 8th, i think that could refer to my sister and me again working together, sorting resources
Mars also rules 4th, is that going to be the new place we get, where we go to live?

I'm also worried about finances/resources, mercury as the ruler of second is retro and squaring Mars

Also, my parents... they would be Saturn and Moon? Or Sun and Moon?
Saturn opposing Moon could represent tensions between them as a result?
I've also seen on here someone say that relocation is 7th house, the ruler of which is Mars in here, which seems again to be working nicely in the 8th with 3rd, challenges to 5th where i am, is that a positive indication of moving?

Thanks for your help!
dear, very good effort, add and make some corrections.

I personally am going through whole sign houses
However, the map you have set up is placidus system. So it's good to put the map on the system you're working on.

the question has to do with moving site change mainly but also has sub-inquiries. Whether I'm safe, the jetty with the family,
I wanted to know if we'd be able to leave and do not worry about them
I'm worried that when we move our family will try to find us

I'm (Sun) squaring Mars and Neptune in the 8th -
better to let out the outer planets. :neptune: is not angular and the aspect is too distant.
As for Mars, Sun does not square with Mars because Mars first finds Mercury square.

The crisis and the ugly condition you are :)sun:) are shown by other things on the map.

Then I'm conjunct Jupiter and Mercury retrograde
Sun here makes a :conjunct: with Jupiter but not with Mercury. Mercury will make first square with Mars.

3rd is the moving about
when the question concerns relocation or change of place or home, it is good to look at 1st, 7th, 4th

Venus in 3rd trining Mars
:venus: with Mars makes no aspect. They do not meet anywhere. But this Venus could symbolize your sister.

Also, my parents ... they would be Saturn and Moon? Or Sun and Moon?
Why Your Parents Saturn or Moon ???
Parents generally look from the 4th (Mars) and your mother is Venus (10th)

I've also seen here someone say that relocation is the 7th house, the ruler of which is Mars in here,
with a system of placidus that you have laid, the 7th is Aquarius and ruler here is Saturn. Mars just seems to be in the 7th.

SCP11

dear, very good effort, add and make some corrections.

However, the map you have set up is placidus system. So it's good to put the map on the system you're working on.

the question has to do with moving site change mainly but also has sub-inquiries. Whether I'm safe, the jetty with the family,

better to let out the outer planets. :neptune: is not angular and the aspect is too distant.
As for Mars, Sun does not square with Mars because Mars first finds Mercury square.

The crisis and the ugly condition you are :)sun:) are shown by other things on the map.

Sun here makes a :conjunct: with Jupiter but not with Mercury. Mercury will make first square with Mars.

when the question concerns relocation or change of place or home, it is good to look at 1st, 7th, 4th

:venus: with Mars makes no aspect. They do not meet anywhere. But this Venus could symbolize your sister.

Why Your Parents Saturn or Moon ???
Parents generally look from the 4th (Mars) and your mother is Venus (10th)

with a system of placidus that you have laid, the 7th is Aquarius and ruler here is Saturn. Mars just seems to be in the 7th.

Oh yes, i did look at the 7th house as Aqua i just read the ruler wrong i was probably tired
And it's set up as plac but i read it as whole sign

I'm confused about aspects though, i was reading them from the table which shows Mars trine Venus for example

The parents thing is helpful it changes the reading quite a bit!

The rulers of 4th 1st and 7th seem to me to be indicating a move

Am i right in thinking ruler of second as safety and stability, which is sat nicely with Sun and Jupiter

rafaella

Are you in some sort of cult? Scientology?

I'm not seeing a move in this chart unfortunately. Sun is conjunct Jupiter, which is good, its a benefic, however Sun will square Mars, 4th ruler. Venus changes signs into her fall soon as well. I think perhaps a clash with your parents coming up soon. But Jupiter could be perhaps someone who is of help to you?

I would say go seek the help of authorities to get your parents off your back.

SCP11

Are you in some sort of cult? Scientology?

I'm not seeing a move in this chart unfortunately. Sun is conjunct Jupiter, which is good, its a benefic, however Sun will square Mars, 4th ruler. Venus changes signs into her fall soon as well. I think perhaps a clash with your parents coming up soon. But Jupiter could be perhaps someone who is of help to you?

I would say go seek the help of authorities to get your parents off your back.

Wow really, hmmm, i don't know if that could just mean obstacles as in, having to work around how to leave without them seeing? I'm really hoping it's not a clash as i wanted to leave quietly and unexpectedly and leave a note, slowly start transitioning, maybe moving personal belongings into storage for a while. Facing them would be hell!!

Jupiter could be my friend as i could possibly ask her to hold my stuff and she has a car, lives near me too, i just feel awkward about asking, though she knows my situation

Our family are Muslims, my dad is quite controlling and gets mad about small things i do for personal freedom, so this would make him go nuts, and my mum has mental health issues, she can be quite aggressive and crazy

I was thinking of informing the police of my situation in case they reported me as missing just to get a hold of me

I could just be thinking of worst case scenarios, maybe they'll see they can't do anything but you never know