How is your voice tone? what makes the voice in natal chart?

Love2Know

What is responsible for the tone?
mercury? venus? house 3?
how is yours, and what you think is responsible for?

I was thinking that I have a strong tendency to charm me by voices, sometimes I sympathize with someone just to hear his voice.

I'm also wondering what's that beautiful, distinctive voice as hoarse and scarlett johanson, mr.probz or kid Cudi (I love the voice of those people)
what the tone, that the modulation of the volume etc ...

and the gift of singing and etc ...

my voice is very low, and severe (perhaps because of fire venus)
i can change my voice a lot (mutable venus?)
but loud talking is really impossible for me

talk about voices :whistling::biggrin:

I have a taurus mc and i sound like garbage
I sound like a slightly womanly man nAMED BILLY SUE WHO smokes ten packs a day and drinks gasline-tinis. Basiclly id be a successful phone sex operator in the ohio region.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
Venus 3rd sag I’ve been told I sound sexy 🙊 softly spoken with a slight crack in the voice. Can’t hear it myself lol can’t sing though

conspiracy theorist

Merc conj. Pluto, Saturn 3rd house stationary, full 1st house & full 2nd house. My voice is noticeably deep. Dependent on the environment I've heard it's thundering, powerful, commanding, "crackling", sonorous and musical. Usually I speak in a low register but can throw it very far if I'm motivated. I've also heard that I would make a great broadcaster or voice actor. I'd say my voice is definitely one of my assets.

Hkk

Account Closed
Merc conj. Pluto, Saturn 3rd house stationary, full 1st house & full 2nd house. My voice is noticeably deep. Dependent on the environment I've heard it's thundering, powerful, commanding, "crackling", sonorous and musical. Usually I speak in a low register but can throw it very far if I'm motivated. I've also heard that I would make a great broadcaster or voice actor. I'd say my voice is definitely one of my assets.

The way you describe it CT I can hear it!!

Domna

My speaking voice is a bit of a chameleon. It changes from smooth and deep to light and airy, or even low and gravelly, depending on my mood... I also have a tendency to imitate other people's voices. My singing voice is similarily flexible... I'm mezzo soprano but can also comfortably sing alto or soprano (though not the highest of the high or the deep base notes), and adapt my voice to a variety of styles. I've been told that my voice has natural 'soul' though... I also get compliments for my vibrato. My speaking voice tends to be quite soft and mumbly, but my singing voice is powerful.

Libra rising with Venus in Taurus 8th. Mercury in Cancer, conjunct Mars and Midheaven. Scorpio 2nd house, with Pluto in it. Sagittarius 3rd house with Saturn and Uranus in it, plus Neptune in Capricorn conjunct IC from the 3rd. Mercury opposite Neptune and trine Pluto. Mercury and Venus exactly semi-square, with my Gemini Sun on the midpoint. Etc...

I think for me that it's lots of little things that interact. Neptune probably plays a big part in my case.

Hkk

Account Closed
My speaking voice is a bit of a chameleon. It changes from smooth and deep to light and airy, or even low and gravelly, depending on my mood... I also have a tendency to imitate other people's voices. My singing voice is similarily flexible... I'm mezzo soprano but can also comfortably sing alto or soprano (though not the highest of the high or the deep base notes), and adapt my voice to a variety of styles. I've been told that my voice has natural 'soul' though... I also get compliments for my vibrato. My speaking voice tends to be quite soft and mumbly, but my singing voice is powerful.

Libra rising with Venus in Taurus 8th. Mercury in Cancer, conjunct Mars and Midheaven. Scorpio 2nd house, with Pluto in it. Sagittarius 3rd house with Saturn and Uranus in it, plus Neptune in Capricorn conjunct IC from the 3rd. Mercury opposite Neptune and trine Pluto. Mercury and Venus exactly semi-square, with my Gemini Sun on the midpoint. Etc...

I think for me that it's lots of little things that interact. Neptune probably plays a big part in my case.

Wow sounds amazing!! 😍😍😍😍 are you a professional singer?

Domna

Wow sounds amazing!! 😍😍😍😍 are you a professional singer?

<3 No, I'm not. I could probably have made it my profession, but I wanted a more stable lifestyle. So I work as a librarian and sing on the side. I sing in a choir and am their go-to soloist when needed. I sing the solo in this vid so you can have a listen if you like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHnTUJVp1wk. Not my best effort, but pretty decent.

Domna

Amazing Domna wish I could sing. Sound worse than a cat strangled when I try and �� sing!

Thank you! They say that everyone can learn to sing though! But I suppose it's easier the younger you are when you start. Even if there is natural talent it doesn't amount to much without nurturing. I probably didn't sound very lovely when I was a child but I liked singing and got lots of encouragement.

Hkk

Account Closed
Thank you! They say that everyone can learn to sing though! But I suppose it's easier the younger you are when you start. Even if there is natural talent it doesn't amount to much without nurturing. I probably didn't sound very lovely when I was a child but I liked singing and got lots of encouragement.

True I’ve been told I have a good voice for a sex line lmao which I find hilarious 😂😂🙊🙊😐😐😐😐

PlutoLibScoAsc

I have mercury & venus in Leo and I think my voice is not nice.

I heard many singer artist has Mercury Taurus. If I could remember right, Adele and Lenny Kravitz has Mercury in Taurus. My husband has this too, but he has 2 voice, out in public is deep and charming. At home, baby voice. LOL. May be cause he has venus in gemini? Idk xD