Venus Doesn't Rule True Love Pluto Does!!!!

Deirdre

its an incredible answer.

i too believe its our soul that pulls us closer to that people.not randomly of course...its sth our soul needs to learn with that person...and bam..we cannot seem to get awat from.

i felt identified with all uve said. Thankx

Redwo!f....I completely identify with your plutonian energy. I, too, seem to be prone toward attractions that plunge into the depths of one's soul....its very p!uto and scorpio. And love feels superficial to me without that kind of depth. It makes for a complicated dance when you throw in all of my air and fire (Sag) into the mix.

But all this discussion about what is "real" love (Pluto? Venus? Neptune? Etc.) is irre!evant. Each individual will define "real" love differently, according to his/her own spiritual, psychological, and emotional needs, which can be found in one's own unique chart. For example, on a totally generic level, the way a Taurus energy may perceive or feel "love" will be different from an Aquarius or Scorpio energy. So the whole argument of what is "real" love will vary from person to person. For example, some people are just not into the Pluto energy. it's too much for them. It's crazy. It's definitely not something for the lighthearted.

I had a recent encounter with someone who has triggered a similar obsessive response within me. It triggered a deep period of introspection and research for the past couple of months. (I posted a thread about it, but focused on a couple of specific aspects). Overall what I realized iis that none of our relationships are random. And this compelling need you have to connect with this girl (just like I have/had with this other guy) doesn't have to do with that girl so much as it is a manifestation of your soul that is trying to evolve and take you to the next level. She may be a soul mate, who knows, but the purpose of this fixation on your end (or any soul mate) is something within your soul that is struggling to become whole on its own.

Aside from all that soul ****, though, I totally get it. It is so amazingly fun when your energies fit so perfectly with another person. When the world around you melts away and you just want to kiss the other person. Falling in love is the best drug ever. But as a fellow plutonian, I do advise you to be careful. Get some distance from the issue. Get perspective. Redirect your energies and focus into more productve channels. Because if this relationship is meant to happen, I believe it will on its own. One of the negative manifestations of P!uto energy iis the need to control, manipulate, and conquer. The lesson for us is to recognize when it's time to let go and just trust the universe..... Have faith.....it's the evolution from Scorpio to Sagittarius energy.

Hope I helped.

folelser

I dont know if you guys believe on this but,
I recently met a kind of Chaman. I am not sure how to call it , she is a woman who works with the energy, heals and can percive your soul, inner, past lifes..sometimes.

I didnt talk to her her about my love life, I wanted her to focus in other things.
However she did mention that she felt the energy of a guy with me, that I am holding his energy with me, that even if we dont see each other or we arent together its like I am keeping half of the guy because my intensity towards him and I am not leting him go.
She says this is affecting in a negative energetic and mental way to me and to him, although I am the one most affected and this is creating karma.

She says I am not available in an energetic way for other person, like if I had a "busy" signal on me and other love souls can't get closer.
Basically I have to cut that line that keeps me conected with him, to heal , forgive, be grateful to have met him and LET HIM GO. If life and the universe wants us to meet again then we will meet, or we will not.

Basically have lot of work to do, I have to reason with myself about why I am doing this, why I am not letting go.

I believe this is related with pluto intensity, and yes, my obsession.

I hope it doesnt sound too crazy

Deirdre

hi

it doesnt sound crazy at all and i know exactly waht you.re saying cause im in a similar situation. Its really the plutonian energy.

it makes us feel obssessive even if we dont want to feel it and we know its not good for us.

in the end these type of conections are meant to teach/show us sth about ourselves and to deal with whatever we need to.

i only had one plutonian conection which was what made me post about it in other thread. And one very sweet person said that these conections can be very meaningfull and intense BUT it needs that both knows how to deal with these intenaities. Both have to be in the same level of maturity.

i guess life shows us that when the other cant handle

i know its very hard to let go and it will take time. But its for our best sake .

iys very important to forgive also. That the other person did their best but it wasnt enough.

it will all be ok.

I dont know if you guys believe on this but,
I recently met a kind of Chaman. I am not sure how to call it , she is a woman who works with the energy, heals and can percive your soul, inner, past lifes..sometimes.

I didnt talk to her her about my love life, I wanted her to focus in other things.
However she did mention that she felt the energy of a guy with me, that I am holding his energy with me, that even if we dont see each other or we arent together its like I am keeping half of the guy because my intensity towards him and I am not leting him go.
She says this is affecting in a negative energetic and mental way to me and to him, although I am the one most affected and this is creating karma.

She says I am not available in an energetic way for other person, like if I had a "busy" signal on me and other love souls can't get closer.
Basically I have to cut that line that keeps me conected with him, to heal , forgive, be grateful to have met him and LET HIM GO. If life and the universe wants us to meet again then we will meet, or we will not.

Basically have lot of work to do, I have to reason with myself about why I am doing this, why I am not letting go.

I believe this is related with pluto intensity, and yes, my obsession.

I hope it doesnt sound too crazy

folelser

Thank you for your words, you are a sweet person too!
finally some understanding

you can always contact me if you have thoughts u want to share,

^^

Deirdre

If you would talk with me before i met this plutonian guy...i would not have been able to feel so identified with what u said �� only who have felt how strong this is...can understand

the difficult part is to let go.
you let go phisically first and then with time you will let go...with much work. I do meditation too...started only now but it does good.

if u want to let go that conection too...try to search whatwver works for u.

Thank you for your words, you are a sweet person too!
finally some understanding

you can always contact me if you have thoughts u want to share,

^^

david starling

Life AFTER Death. Destruction and death is Saturn/Mars. If you define True Love as wanting to be with someone for all Eternity, Pluto's your Planet!

Last edited:

folelser

even though it's not like I disagree,
I think you guys are being too fatalistic
I wouldn't give those traits to someone who have their planets aspected with Pluto

I think its about being intense and with everything that it can cause, depending of how you handle it. I dont know if it means "true love" I believe it could mean purely obssesion if its the only aspect, but....there are other planets and aspects in a synastry/composite And it adds intensity.

david starling

even though it's not like I disagree,
I think you guys are being too fatalistic
I wouldn't give those traits to someone who have their planets aspected with Pluto

I think its about being intense and with everything that it can cause, depending of how you handle it. I dont know if it means "true love" I believe it could mean purely obssesion if its the only aspect, but....there are other planets and aspects in a synastry/composite And it adds intensity.

Wouldn't Pluto's expression be dependent on what Sign it's in? For example, Pluto in Pisces would be deep, but not intense. Pluto in Scorpio should be intense, especially in H8. (I associate the Fixed-signs with intensity, so I'm expecting that for Pluto in Aquarius.)
"Transformative" might describe Pluto's effect best.

Last edited:

folelser

Then what would be pluto in virgo, or pluto in Capricorn, Taurus? I know those are more difficult to tell.

The thing is pluto itself and what it means,
I personally don't give much more importance to the signs, but yes it can give a more personified meaning of the aspect.
If so then its also depends on the planet Pluto is in, but I think it still give the basic traits of the planet with some variations...but this is just me-

And I think pluto is intense haha

david starling

Then what would be pluto in virgo, or pluto in Capricorn? I know those are more difficult to tell.

The thing is pluto itself and what it means,
I personally don't give much more importance to the signs, but yes it can give a more personified meaning of the aspect.
If so then its also depends on the planet Pluto is in, but I think it still give the basic traits of the planet with some variations...but this is just me-

And I think pluto is intense haha

Do you have it in Scorpio? I added it late, but, what about "Transformative" for Pluto?

folelser

yes,
ah you are trying to catch me!
Yes tranformative is the word, but this is not pleasant and doesn't mean always a positive change(I guess it depends on how strong you are), its painfull to remove our skin for the change.
I hope I didnt have reasons to "tranform" myself.
I had enough of tranformations and being the Phoenix haha
and feeling as someone's guinea pig

actually that was my astrological reading,my first and last one this year. He metioned I was going the recreate myself, because the person that I was it "wasnt really my real self" I was going to do like the Phoenix! (again **** it), he said if I took it negatively, then it could meant depression.
the prediction was not related with love btw, I never ask about it.

everything is getting more calm here , happily...

Last edited:

bgirl

What does it mean when, in a synastry both conjuct venus/pluto and one of the lovers committ suicide triggered by the relationship failure?

Claire19

venus rules all partnerships including love. Pluto is about power and sex in that it rules sexual orgasm. Mars is our libido and physical energies.

mijape

his pluto has aspects to all of my planets (moon/venus/mars squares). my pluto doesn't. i can't quit him, already blocked each other. and still... we meet, i start acting up and he, i guess enjoys the attention. lots of mean comments back and forth but still i tag along him and he doesn't say no, even he is nice sometimes. he is always right, on point with me tho... and we drive crazy everybody else around us. we will never get together for sure, i know. this whole thing is surreal for me with this boy. i know i gotta move.

GemwDepth

Account Closed
Just want to share an update 10 years later:

1.) I met up with Redwolf when he came to my city years ago. He wasn't successful in finding his girl. Well, he did eventually find her, but her boyfriend and friends kept blocking anything, so no meeting occurred. But he eventually moved on and found the same type of plutonian attraction in 2 other girls.

So for him, it was not a once-in-a-life-time thing, it happened again. It's just when the Pluto-Venus attraction occurs, it feels that way. But reality isn't so. It seems to be a pattern for him which I attribute to Venus oppose Pluto in his chart. I think the first time hits the hardest because that's during the first pluto transit.

2.) For me, 10 years later I started thinking about all this (the guy and the old situation) all over again and couldn't stop. I haven't thought about it for ages and years. I checked my transit and found SATURN was at the exact same spot PLUTO was at about 10 years earlier, in my chart.

Saturn is all about learning lessons, structure, foundations and coming full circle. And for some reason during that Saturn transit everything just came full circle for me and I just knew...

What I learned and discovered was that the problem in that "fated attraction" wasn't me. Although I agonized over it, suffered and thought something was wrong with me for years after it. The real problem was him (PLUTO). Since relationship are based on a combined effort of two healthy people, there was nothing I could have done to have a healthy outcome.

Everything occurred due to his insecurity, lack of trust, fear and inability to be vulnerable. Hence he over-compensated by doing push/pull games in a desperate need for power and control.

Did he feel the same way? Yes. But feeling that meant vulnerability, and it terrified him because it made him feel powerless. The push/pull games were driven BECAUSE he felt the same intense attraction, not due to disinterest or in spite of it.

A healthy relationship is always a two way street, you can't have one person working for it in a direct manner, and someone else playing underhanded games to gain power and control. They may not be conscious of it at the time or may seriously believe it's justified, but the result is that real love and trust gets destroyed in the process. And I (THE VENUS) ends up feeling insecure, completely destroyed and thought something was wrong with me for years afterwards.

I also consulted a psychic and a tarot card reader.

The psychic told me he had really liked me (I was surprised because I never knew that for sure), but he wanted to possess (Scorpio sun) and wanted to do things his way (control, mind games). The reason he never reached out was due to ego and pride (Scorpio again), even though he never forgot me for 10 years.

The tarot card reader told me the reason he became this way (learned to manipulate) was because of a relationship that happened long before I was ever in the picture. And it sort of set the foundation and shaped his young adulthood. A girl destroyed him. Possibly pathological. And he became like that ever since to avoid it happening again. (Understandable, and also so very typical Scorpio.)

So a couple of learning lessons and takaways 10 years later with the benefit of hindsight:

1.) If you are past the Pluto transit cycle (about 2 years), I highly recommend you consult a good psychic or tarot card reader for answers the specific person cannot/or is not willing to give you. It gives you perspective and some level of closure independently.

2.) Irrespective of the emotions involved, toxicity is toxicity to your life. Pluto-Venus will act differently depending on each person's natal chart and the transit involved. It taught me that I made the right decision to cut things off back then. I don't regret it all at. I only regret not doing it faster and hanging in there too long. What was ultimately sad was that I never needed to suffer for so long afterwards thinking it was my fault, and replaying what I could have done differently, but in reality it wasn't.

Pluto is ultimately a deeply selfish planet. All this person had to do was communicate and reach out, even for a couple of minutes, and it would have saved me years of doubting myself and the life consequences that branched out from there.

Real love isn't selfish. Real love means empathy and sacrifice for others despite inconveniences to self. And at least this person and this transit, was not real love for me -- NOT BY A LONG, LONG, LONG SHOT.

3.) Regardless of how people treat you, its your choice what to do about it. We are all shaped by our past experiences. But will you adopt a more careful, cautious, but still open approach that filters out the unhealthy, or a fearful, offensive approach that's entirely one-sided?

I understand that my Scorpio sun guy got "destroyed" due to a girl years before me, and learned to be the one pulling the strings (and not be the one getting hurt)..there are more healthy ways to approach things, and love and relationships are not a zero sum game.

While there are tons of "bad guys" in this world, the way this Scorpio approached it is from a fearful position, which also destroys the potential good out there that are innocent. All the tactics and moves ensured he gets all the power, and the "partner" has none, all because of one bad experience. There is no thought and consideration of the long-term consequences and harm it may cause to the other party. (How is this real love?)

Most important, games, power, and control are no way to build the foundation for a real relationship. I don't know what type of healthy person can thrive in that environment, but I do know the long-term result can't be good.

My plutonian has Pluto and Saturn in the 7th. In his lifetime he is meant to learn to share power.

Ultimately though, his issues are not my concern and I am not equipped to handle it. My job is to look within and make the best of myself; understand why I felt the compulsive need to be attracted (codependency? need to merge and save?) and thus grow independently to stand on my own two feet psychologically and emotionally.

4.) For me strangely, the 2 years of Plutonian suffering has also made me really strong. In the 10 years afterwards, there's been multiple other crisis. But having walked through the fire of the first soul destruction, nothing ever compared to that one and no other crisis ever really scared me much after that. I guess in a strange way the first time you feel like you've been broken into a million pieces, and had to resurrect yourself for years afterwards, nothing quite breaks you again. You don't fear much when you've already been at your lowest. Anything else that happens in life you can always compare it with the pain you have survived.

I think I'll close from here. I sincerely hope it helps someone else in a similar situation.

Last edited:

popcorns

you make a good point I will have to keep thinking on it...but I agree that it is hard to let the person go(its been over 2 years and I haven't seen her..yet I have thought about every day for those 2 years(literally)

Hi! May I know what kind of pluto aspects you have with the girl?

I used to give love freely. I can't any more. Everyone to whom I gave love freely betrayed me, including my family. May be someone might say that then the love was not given freely...

Love withdrew itself from me--not only the one I loved, but my parents and my sister, my God. Everyone who was supposed to give me love left at almost the same time, and it felt like love withdraws itself from me. It was excruciating pain; now it's still painful in a different way. So may be now I am not true to my 5H and north node, but I could not give love any more.

Three years ago, I started a hobby--dancing; this I believe is a 5H thing. I love it, and I believe I have some talent for it. It is annoying sometimes though to have to dance only with short and old partners... so it's only my love of dancing that keeps me going. At the moment--something quite unexpected is happening--I am developing a crush for someone. I say unexpected because this guy has a SO. I am pretty sure that if he was single, I will reject him.

In any case, dancing ends up to be a surface joy for me. When I come back from dancing, I am back in the land of darkness, nothingness, and lack of direction. Having goals, however, small keeps my mind off of it.

I almost feel like dancing is my substitute for the church where I used to go, but I do not want to tell myself this. I do not want to find a substitute for the God I lost, the God I feel betrayed me...

I do things--work-related things and hobby-related things, taking care of myself, etc.--but the pain and the darkness do not leave me. These are very deep.

I feel like I really need someone special to love, and perhaps not being able to find him is a way for me to protect myself from more pain. I think I ended up believing only in pain---that pain is the only thing there is.... At the same time I know with my whole being that love makes this world meaningful...

(I am tired now, so I apologize if I do not make much sense. I am very appreciative of your attention! I wish I had your inspiration at work.)
You have a pattern of falling for unavailable people (people already involved with someone else). This will always bring pain. When you meet these people, leave them alone. The person meant for you will be free to involve themselves with you and love you (they will not be involved with anyone else). Neptune idealizes and makes the other seem like something they are not.I wonder where saturn is in your chart. You must be realistic in love in order to stop the cycle of pain you experience in love. People who are married or otherwise involved with someone else cannot bring you fulfilling love. May God and the universe guide you and light your way.