Spiritual wandering - chart reading please

riverchild

For the past year I have been in a state of wandering around my own head. Feeling spiritually lost, but feeling like my spirituality is the only solid thing in my life at the same time. I have experienced multiple OBEs in the past few months. They leave me in a state of derealisation. Like reality isn't real. But I want to push these OBEs further.

Can someone please read my Vedic chart and shed some light on me. I need a different perspective. Sometimes I can get lost in my own head :sleeping:

March 26, 1997. 4:37PM Hobart, Tasmania, Aus (female)

RaRohini

Hi !
As per the nakshatras in your chart, it is quite heavily Martian.
Ascendant Leo Regulus Magha the great king ruled by Ketu and Ketu is placed in Aries Asvini again ruled by Ketu !
Actually Ketu is an ascetic.It represents that which should be cut off.Ketu has flying dreams and a feeling that it does not belong to this world.
Further Moon is in Taurus Mrigasira Orion. This star can see 'patterns'.They are attracted to trance and psychedelia too. Further you have Sun in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness conjunct Mercury and Venus in Pisces Revathy the last star in the 8th house of occult. Pisces finds it difficult to have boundaries.Now it is Jupiter Dasha till Jan 2018 and Jupiter is placed in Taurus Kritika ruled by the Sun. Fire or Sun worship is beneficial.There is one gentleman by name Narasimha Rao on FB who teaches how to perform Vedic fire worship at home. This is the time when you are actually getting knowledge from the Sun God.Australian aboriginals too used to perform Sun worship.
No worries. Once the knowledge is obtained, the experience may taper off. After Jan 2018, it is Saturn Dasha in Ashlesha the clinger.This will ground you well.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

riverchild

Hi !
As per the nakshatras in your chart, it is quite heavily Martian.
Ascendant Leo Regulus Magha the great king ruled by Ketu and Ketu is placed in Aries Asvini again ruled by Ketu !
Actually Ketu is an ascetic.It represents that which should be cut off.Ketu has flying dreams and a feeling that it does not belong to this world.
Further Moon is in Taurus Mrigasira Orion. This star can see 'patterns'.They are attracted to trance and psychedelia too. Further you have Sun in Pisces Uttarabhadra the ocean of consciousness conjunct Mercury and Venus in Pisces Revathy the last star in the 8th house of occult. Pisces finds it difficult to have boundaries.Now it is Jupiter Dasha till Jan 2018 and Jupiter is placed in Taurus Kritika ruled by the Sun. Fire or Sun worship is beneficial.There is one gentleman by name Narasimha Rao on FB who teaches how to perform Vedic fire worship at home. This is the time when you are actually getting knowledge from the Sun God.Australian aboriginals too used to perform Sun worship.
No worries. Once the knowledge is obtained, the experience may taper off. After Jan 2018, it is Saturn Dasha in Ashlesha the clinger.This will ground you well.
Do as your spirit wills! God bless!

Thank you RaRohini, may peace find you.