Tropical, Vedic, & Draco. Suns Aspecting Earth

Astrophilia

Premium Member
I have come up with a new way of interpreting the planet Earth in Heliocentric astrology. Instead of simply interpreting Earth's aspects with the other planets in the Heliocentric chart, we can include Earth-Sun aspects.

However, the aspect between Tropical Sun and Heliocentric Earth is not the only aspect I would like to experiment with. :whistling:

Why not also include Sidereal and Draconic Sun Signs into the mix? We'll be making a yummy batch of cookies with Tropical, Sidereal, & Draconic Suns each aspecting Heliocentric Earth.

To make it even more complex, perhaps inclusion of Sidereal Heliocentric Earth will be thrown into the batter as well. :wink:

For example: Earth Sagittarius opposition Tropical Sun Gemini, Earth Sagittarius triseptile Sidereal Sun Taurus, Earth Sagittarius sextile Draconic Sun Libra.

Dharma (Duty) - Sidereal Sun aspecting Heliocentric Earth
Mission (Purpose) - Tropical Sun aspecting Heliocentric Earth
Talents (Divinity) - Draconic Sun aspecting Heliocentric Earth

Soul's Expression - Sidereal Sun aspecting Sidereal Earth
Life Lessons - Tropical Sun aspecting Sidereal Earth
Spiritual Teachings - Draconic Sun aspecting Sidereal Earth

Last edited:

Alice McDermott

Heliocentric means Sun Centered; this system maps the position of all the planets in the Solar System from the point of view of the Sun. This can't involve zodiac signs as they are an Earth centered form of astrology.

Tropical Astrology maps the position of the Sun and all the planets from the point of view of the Earth (Earth centered) and does involve zodiac signs as these are derived from the orbit of the Earth around the Sun.

So I don't think these two systems can be interconnected as they are derived from two quite different focus points.

Alice