What does it say about me?

silly rabbit

hello! i'm new here!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what my October 6 birthday says about me...but since you probably need more info:
birthdate: October 6, 1989
time: 4:51am
birthplace: Buffalo, New York, USA

Specifically, could you tell me what a person whose Sun is in Libra and Venus in Scorpio is like?

thanks so much - i appreciate it! :]

lucir

Hey,
I was born a day before you =)

So I'm also a Sun in Libra, Venus is Scorpio...
I find that I rely and focus A LOT on relationships, and my feelings aren't superficial at all due to the Venus in Scorpio. I seek relationships that actually have meaning. ^_^

Looking at your chart though, I see that your ascendant is Virgo, so you're probably a little of a perfectionist and very cautious. Maybe a little shy too.

Also, you have four planets in the 4th house suggesting a strong emphasis on home, your family, or childhood.

I'm not a pro, obviously, but I hope that sparked your interest, and hope you learned something too.
________
Lovely Wendie99

Last edited:
silly rabbit said:
hello! i'm new here!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what my October 6 birthday says about me...but since you probably need more info:
birthdate: October 6, 1989
time: 4:51am
birthplace: Buffalo, New York, USA

Specifically, could you tell me what a person whose Sun is in Libra and Venus in Scorpio is like?

thanks so much - i appreciate it! :]

Funny. I'm from Rochester, NY, and have my Sun in Libra and Venus in Scorpio (in the 8th house). Though, I'm a tad older than you are ;)

Without looking at specific aspects, I can tell you that, at least for me, the Venus in Scorpio adds a lot of intensity to my relationships. I also agree with the poster above me regarding a preference for meaningful relationships.

From Cafe Astrology:

Venus in Scorpio

Venus in Scorpio people attract others with their intensity and willingness to commit. They have a strong and concentrated manner which suggests their feelings run deep. Their actions in love tend to promise deep commitment and sexual pleasure, even if they are not telling you this directly. Their appeal lies in their focus on you, and their dedication. Venus in Scorpio seems fearless when it comes to intimacy. Potential lovers get the feeling that Venus in Scorpio will never stray, that they are intensely loyal to the one they love. They possess you, and somehow make it seem attractive to be possessed.

Venus in Scorpio men and women give you their complete attention. These people are very focused on their partners. Depending on your personality, you may find this unnerving or entirely flattering. They have a strong need to control their partner, although this won't be immediately apparent, and they may not ever admit to this. Their body-and-soul love and commitment can be so intense that it eclipses fun and makes loving them a very heavy experience. Their emotion and intensity may seem overdone to those looking for a more lighthearted relationship. These people take things to extremes, and can be very provocative. Although they want to explore all of your nooks and crannies, they won't always be forthcoming with their own. When you've upset these lovers, you'll know it. Depending on the moment, Venus in Scorpio will shoot you one of the most piercing glares around, or totally blow up. Whichever style they choose, a slighted Scorpio lover is not a pretty sight. These people can be jealous of all of your attachments, but few will admit it. They're not afraid of being underhanded in matters of the heart, and they are experts at cutting through all the fluff and seeing you for what you are. Still, you may find their conclusions about you seem skewed and mistrustful.

Pleasing Venus in Scorpio involves demonstrating your complete commitment and loyalty to them. Appreciate their guts when it comes to love and intimacy -- they're proud of their courage in these matters. If you can, and they're deserving, relinquish some of the control in the relationship. Let them feel they own you, without taking it to extremes. Remember, though, that some Venus in Scorpio lovers can and will take advantage of you on a subtle level, if only to keep you all to themselves. Let them have their secrets and their silences.

Short description: Sensual and passionate. Passions run hot and cold. Full of ardor and desire where the partner needs to be able to match his level. Can be jealous and possessive. If disappointed or deceived in love, he can become bitter. Usually very loyal.

Last edited:

silly rabbit

thanks...that's so neat how:
lucir - me and you were born a day apart
librasun - me and you were born in nearby cities
and it's cool that we're all libras.

anywho, thanks you guys for your input. i am a very cautious person, but at the same time i'm adventurous....i can be shy, but usually that's only for a little bit until i get more comfortable and feel the person out and then i'm really goofy and i've been called "crazy"...:p....venus in scorpio definitely describes me in a lot of ways...it's kinda scary.

even though i know i can't control it, i've been looking up a lot of stuff about certain aspects pertaining to my birthchart and it makes me come off as such a serious, uptight person jeez...:eek: ...hey i guess there's nothing i can do about it lol...