My Mama's Jewels

la dona

My parent's house was burglarized during the 1st week of November 2010. So this event took place awhile back. They stole all my mom's jewelery (gold, gems, etc). Yes, my mom was naive to keep such articles in the home, but she has admited to her stupidity. Regardless, nobody deserves to be violated/have their home burglarized.

The police took reports, we've followed up, etc but nothing has come of it. I wonder if my mom will ever get her jewelery back? If so, when? The theives probably have melted, bartered, traded etc but maybe it's on the black market. I have all these theories in my head but I don't really know.

(Additionally, I would like to know who stole it? What can we know about them? besides the fact they're a**h***s from the chart if possible)

I did this horary awhile back & have been trying to analyze it myself since it's very meaningful (upsetting) to me. I just feel awful about my mom being victimized. I figured I'm not interpreting it properly so I'm seeking assistance.

I'm sharing the question, since it weighs heavy on my heart after building courage.

My mom isn't knowledgable about horary, so she's in no participating in asking the question.

Mom is 10h ruler? That's Mars in 6th Virgo & 2nd house represents (jewels/gold) with ruler in Venus in her 2nd house. Her 9h is Sag (Jupiter in her 2nd house) having NN (lucky strike) in her 9h, so how do I interpret this?

I'm Moon/Cancer in 11th w/26*Cancer ASC but still able to ask question right? Not too late at the time.

Where I get hung up is the aspects and the timing. Please help me understand. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

la dona

The Chart:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_68_jewels_hr.26473.44718JEWELS.jpg
    astro_2gw_68_jewels_hr.26473.44718JEWELS.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 32

Anachiel

That is a terrible incident and I feel for your loss and understand your grief. Let's see what we can find in the chart that may be of some help.

Yes, you are right that you rmother would be signfied by the 10th. So, her possessions, are her 2nd, which is the 11th house. So, your mother is signfied by Mars and the jewels by Venus.

For theft, we want to see if there is a peregrine planet in an angle, a planet with no dignity whatsoever. In this chart, there is no peregrone planet in a an angle so we take the ruler of the 7th house, which is Saturn.

Now, the Moon is completely void, and in the last degrees of Gemini. This is not a great omen of seeing the possession again. Howeve, the chart aptly describes the situation because we see that the Moon was last in trine with Saturn. The Moon has a varied role in that it can co-signfiy the querent as well as lost things, wandering things. So, we see here the chart is showing the jewels (Moon) and the theif (Saturn) met.

Because the Moon moves faster, the jewels came to the thief easily. Saturn is retrograde so it was a sidden discovery and someone that returned for them having been in your home before. You probably know this person or are familiar with them.

Venus, ruling the jewels, shows theya re intact being in Taurus and probably stored away in the earth, cellar, safe, something low down on the ground.

Mercury was/is just in sextile with Venus, and Mercury naturally signifes thieves, so we can see that they were in contact with the jewels and, now retrograde, are not taking them very far as Mercury only retrogrades back to 23 degrees.

From what I can tell these theives, there were probably two, a older man and a younger man, lived close to you, possibly neighbors in the western area from you and something about living on or near water. I think they were already familiar somehow (Saturn sqr ASC) with the possession or your home before the incident took place. They probably still have the items as I have a hard time seeing ehre that they went far or were sold or given to anyone else.