Neptune and ME!

Canaqua

I am having trouble with a transit in my chart... NEPTUNE go figure...

Anyway, it is sitting right on my DSC now so opposing my ASC.... lots going on to drive me to making decision I know I shouldn't make. ie. businsess partnership with someone and business deal with a charity.... I know the charity is fine to do since it is a Neptune thing...but the person who wants to start a business with me is what I am concerned about... and the universe is testing me big time here because I have had this offer from a few different sorts... I wonder what do these people all want me for???? But I know it's not them, it's the universe putting them in my life...right?

July 18, 1962
7:50 am
St. John's, Newfoundland
Canada

That's my chart... I have some really big Saturn transits coming up too.... but it's the Neptune that eludes me all the time.... I was thinking that since it was leaving my 6th house at last I could be clear on my work...and I really want to start a career... I have a plan in action but I think that these people are in my path to prevent me from fulfilling my dream...which is attached to artistic pursuits ....

My question is... can anyone give me a good site that I can really get Neptune figured out... transits are the big focus right now.

Tks

Carole

Neptune opposes your Ascendant right now so chances are that you have difficult moments in your intimate relationships. People who need your help could enter your life and some of your relationships may seem to be coming to an end without you understanding why. It's possible for you to have a more spiritual outlook about yourself and those around you.
It would be wise for you to be cautious if you are planning to start a business partnership because Neptune brings deception, and unclear things. There is a strong possibility that you may be given wrong information or information being withheld from your knowledge. Don't get involved with people you don't know very well, if you can avoid it.
Healthwise you could get some virus but the focus will be on relationships, mainly, as Neptune oposses Uranus as well.

Carole

Canaqua

Carole, thanks for replying... I understand the difficult moments in intimate relationships... but I believe I can handle those because I am exploring my spirituality and I am understanding that we are all human and being is what we do... AS for relationships coming to an end, I think this could be true, however I am being cautious of those that I really embrace... trying to keep them reality based.

I get the wrong information/misleading infomation from a possible business partner... I am keeping my head firmly on my shoulders and not allowing to be mislead. This business will not get off the ground for at least another 3 yrs I have to complete college first. I am not out there looking for new friends or relations... I have had several people call me looking for information, but I quickly realized that they were only in it for their own gain and I left the situation.

When you say focus on relationships with Neptune opposing Uranus.... I am not sure I even like the sound of that...sounds like a mix that can not be turned to a positive... I will give it some thought and see what is beeing shaken up right now.... Neptune/illusion/confusion/spirituality Uranus/sudden/unexpected/inventive/shocking/ Perhaps I will find out the partner is lying????

once again...tks.

Carole

Canaqua:

It's good to hear that you are getting in tune with Neptune's energies and that you understand them so well. When I said that the focus would be on relationships, it was because Saturn/Uranus rule your 7th house (relationships), plus you have transiting Saturn close to your natal Ascendant and opposing your Descendant. And your natal Saturn is in your 6th house, so your health could be affected also.

Carole