All these retrograding planets.

JayM

Uranus, neptune, and pluto are all in retrograde and I am curious what that means. Uranus I read from Tarot.com means that you should follow your intuition (thats what they said for me because im a cap). Neptune could mean that our dreams or sense of spirituality is turning inwards, and pluto could mean that we can examine our motives more easily.

What do you all think of all of the outer planets retrograding?

AquariusT

I was just thinking this. Perhaps a lot of mixed up people. ;) Plans altered and maybe some weather issues. Many many meanings and what they aspect in our charts is the meaning for us, really. Personal issues come back up that may have been dormant.

In very general terms - I can't see much correspondence individually, but society wise maybe. For individual charts interpretations --Retrogrades are important for I use them for *timing* of transits. My father passed away 1997 on the first retro hit of Pluto to my MC, same time is was first hit conj my mother's Sun.

Transits all act as 'background influences' UNTIL they make a mathamatical aspect to something within the chart and/or the Angles ie; Asc/Mc Desc/IC