Fear

Cloo88

Will self doubts and insecurites fade away,go away at some point?
It really depends on your actions. First and foremost, I don't believe we're slaves to fate. Your chart shows natural hardship, but it can be significantly eased.

What I would do if I were in you're position is multi-faceted:

1 - I would avoid any kind of stimulants, or intoxicants (alcohol, coffee, tea etc.) Coffee can especially make people anxious if their moon is weak. It speeds up peoples' minds.

2 - You should develop a mindfulness practice. This can be meditation, yoga, deep breathing practices. When our minds are fast, and reckless, we develop fearful thoughts, self-doubts, etc. This is an example of the Moon being hurt by Rahu. Meditation, and other mindfulness practices counter excessive thought, fear, etc. Strengthen your moon by meditating.

3 - To help your nerves, I would recommend medicinal plants like Skullcap, Wood Betony, or Ashwagandha. You can buy these herbs/roots dried at various apothecaries. Also, you can consume omega-3 pills, coconut water, milk. All of these plants/herbs will help your stressed out mind (moon).

4 - As I wrote up above, Rahu and Moon mantras are very helpful for reducing difficult karma given by the planets. Youtube has plenty of videos on mantras.

These are the actions I would take if I were in your position. The key is to act. Remedies are key to reducing the problems.

dd78

Re: Stick to astrology, to All

Some people seem to not sympathize me a lot and choose personal attacks,ironic posts or to say i have personality disorder.Thanx to Mod for cleaning these posts.

As you said: you experience "hate" everywhere and nobody "likes you", unless you meant something else :andy:

Your communication seems to be definitely ambiguous, to say the least.
I would suggest NOT utilizing those bing/google/Microsoft etc. "translation" services.
They create problems and distort the original meaning of a statement at the best of times.

Mercury, the trickster, square Neptune, the ambiguity :lol:

[took out personal attacks - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

dd78

The word "mediocre" belongs to C2 level vocabulary

C2 level means "fluent to native" :biggrin:

AND as a reminder - a citation from Forum rules:

"No (…) passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Flaming, spamming, or trolling is basis for immediate banning from the forum. Please do not post angry messages (flaming), post the same message over and over across the forum or post non-astrological advertising (spamming), and do not post messages for the sole purpose of angering other people in the forum (trolling). "

I guess these rules somehow seem not to apply to you, Nightfall, since:

1. you`re so paralyzed by fear and struggling in every area
[except, I suppose, reading people`s minds]

2. your English is "mediocre".

so you`re allowed to break the rules because you apparently can neither fully understand what you read nor formulate your thoughts in English without being passive aggressive