Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Vedic Astrology

Vedic Astrology For discussions on Vedic astrology only.

Unread 11-14-2014, 03:26 AM

Send a message via AIM to HeyPlayGirl
Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

I'm 30 and never married nor proposed to.
Will it ever happen? I'm 99.9999% sure I will never marry or have a long term relationship and will live my life alone.

But my 7th lord mars is in it's own house and sign so it's strong i thought...(Scorpio/2nd house)
Any help would be appreciated thanks so much!!!!
18-9-1984 at 9:44AM in Corpus Christi/Texas/USA
Thanks a lot!!!!

Unread 11-16-2014, 09:10 AM

Re: Will I ever marry? 7th lord is Mars in Scorpio/2nd house

Hi,

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain
of these houses. 5th and 8th houses are also supportive houses for marriage.

Your 7th House Cuspal Sublord is Moon.

Moon is signifying as following. This is as per 4 step theory.

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 2 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 5.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SUN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 11 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Moon signification is 8, 2,5,11. Hence Marriage is promised in your Natal Chart.

2015 is the year when you will tie the knot. By end of March 2015 you will get married.

All the best !!!
Zappy
Unread 11-18-2014, 09:57 AM

birth time needs correction (as one city can have multiple coordinates and a person born at one end of that city can have different sublords compared to another person born at another end of same city at same time)
Unread 11-20-2014, 01:32 PM

Thank you so much!!!!!! I hope this comes true!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappy View Post
Hi,

KP astrology Rule for Marriage: 7th House sublord if signify 2 or 7 or 11 house strongly then marriage will be celebrated during the chain

Step 1 -
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 8, where it is situated.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is MAR, signifies the cusp 2 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.Also signifies by Cuspal aspect, the cusp 5.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord SUN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 11, where it is situated

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is SUN, signifies the cusp 11 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it.

Moon signification is 8, 2,5,11. Hence Marriage is promised in your Natal Chart.

2015 is the year when you will tie the knot. By end of March 2015 you will get married.

All the best !!!
Zappy
Unread 11-20-2014, 01:32 PM

Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virinchi View Post
birth time needs correction (as one city can have multiple coordinates and a person born at one end of that city can have different sublords compared to another person born at another end of same city at same time)
Unread 11-20-2014, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeyPlayGirl View Post
Will it ever happen? I'm 99.9999% sure I will never marry or have a long term relationship and will live my life alone.

But my 7th lord mars is in it's own house and sign so it's strong i thought...(Scorpio/2nd house)
Thanks a lot!!!!
Hi,

I follow KP system too, alongside with other vedic astrology systems.

Yes, I do see a problem with long term commitment issues, possibly also due to adverse temper issues.
Your 7th. lord Mars in own house (negative house) with ketu, rather with the nodal axis with Rahu in the 8th, which is adverse for smooth home life.

Transit Shani travels this house between now & Oct 2017, stressing the 7th. lord, and personal security.
The 7th. lord Mars with Ketu also negates direct action towards the (marriage) signification.

In any case, post Oct 2017 you will face Jupiter dasa, rahu antardasa.
Rahu is the Arudha of the 10th house, and 6/8 to Jupiter gets you busy/busier in terms of professional demands.

Though Jupiter gets the cusp/sub of the 7th. connection & 2nd (for marriage), but not in a stable manner.
Saturn, the more responsible planet gets the sub of the 7th. lord,and the star of Rahu, which can give an unconventional marriage during Shani dasa.

RishiRahul

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions

Last edited by RishiRahul; 11-20-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Unread 11-21-2014, 12:09 AM

Thanks rishi. I always felt I wont marry. I have no temper but tend to choose men with horrible tempers. Thanks

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 11-21-2014 at 12:11 AM.
Unread 11-21-2014, 12:16 AM

Thank u so much! So when shani transits my 7th lord ill have relationship problems?like ill have a break up?
Thanks again
Quote:
Originally Posted by RishiRahul View Post
Hi,

Yes, I do see a problem with long term commitment issues, possibly also due to adverse temper issues.
Your 7th. lord Mars in own house (negative house) with ketu, rather with the nodal axis with Rahu in the 8th, which is adverse for smooth home life.

Transit Shani travels this house between now & Oct 2017, stressing the 7th. lord, and personal security.
The 7th. lord Mars with Ketu also negates direct action towards the (marriage) signification.

Rahu is the Arudha of the 10th house, and 6/8 to Jupiter gets you busy/busier in terms of professional demands.

Though Jupiter gets the cusp/sub of the 7th. connection & 2nd (for marriage), but not in a stable manner.
Saturn, the more responsible planet gets the sub of the 7th. lord,and the star of Rahu, which can give an unconventional marriage during Shani dasa.

RishiRahul
Unread 11-21-2014, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Thanks rishi. I always felt I wont marry. I have no temper but tend to choose men with horrible tempers. Thanks

I didnt mention about your temper......temper issues.

Good luck,
RishiRahul

Quote:
Hi,

RishiRahul

https://www.facebook.com/Rishi1958
for political/mundane predictions
Unread 11-22-2014, 10:59 PM

Rishi is 2016 going to be a break up for my relationship since shani will be directly transiting my 7th lord mars? And does shani ruling my 5th house of love help at all? I'm scared that its gonna be a horrible year
Quote:
I didnt mention about your temper......temper issues.

Good luck,
RishiRahul
Unread 11-22-2014, 11:18 PM

Quote:

Thanks a lot!!!!
This question has been bothering you. I'd suggest to take some input from me (or others) @ http://www.modernhandreadingforum.com/ also.

Good luck.
Unread 11-22-2014, 11:35 PM

From Vedic point of view, Ketu (South Node) is with Mars. I mean Mars gets afflicted.

Do you get angry easily? Do you try to convert easy things in life into conflicts? Although Ketu and Mars are in 2nd house, the Vedic conjunction produces such effect. It can affect finances also. It can affect self appreciation.

Cat's eye stone should help in reducing some effects of Ketu. Ring with stone touching skin.

I hope you get additional inputs on this. If not right now, try posting couple of times.
Unread 11-22-2014, 11:52 PM

Refer to another thread

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=80065

There is difference of one sign in ASC. Few hours difference in birth time. Question is similar
Unread 11-23-2014, 04:49 AM

No I don't anger or turn easy things into conflict. Sorry thanks though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post
From Vedic point of view, Ketu (South Node) is with Mars. I mean Mars gets afflicted.

Do you get angry easily? Do you try to convert easy things in life into conflicts? Although Ketu and Mars are in 2nd house, the Vedic conjunction produces such effect. It can affect finances also. It can affect self appreciation.

Cat's eye stone should help in reducing some effects of Ketu. Ring with stone touching skin.

I hope you get additional inputs on this. If not right now, try posting couple of times.
Unread 11-23-2014, 04:50 AM

Ill try to carry that stone! I have a ring with it
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhundhun View Post

Unread 04-03-2015, 09:43 AM

Still single as ever
Quote:
Hi,

Step 1 -

Step 2 -

Step 3 -

Step 4 -

All the best !!!
Zappy
Unread 04-03-2015, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Progression astrologer View Post

Well, I do not think that the question can be answered solely with the help of the VEDIC astrology. Do you?
Nevertheless this is the VEDIC Astrology area of our forum
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Oddity (04-03-2015)
Unread 04-03-2015, 12:33 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystalpages

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
the OP has asked a VEDIC astrology question
your post is off-topic since it isnot VEDIC astrology oriented
Actually, all the OP wanted to know was about prospects of marrying. She just happened to post in the Vedic astrology area. Her request did not specify any special leaning towards this vs that vs that other! ;-)

Perhaps we should have a common area where anyone of any divinatory persuasion can give predictions, answers to queries, etc.

Most nativities really do not care how their bread gets buttered (answers provided, that is!).

The section-divisions by different disciplines are really only meaningful for technical discussions (vs readings which the majority of visitors seem to be interested in, although post their readings request as technical questions that are veiled and often times not so veiled readings requests really... ;-)) and particularly for beginners and learners so that they do not get confused by the different jargon and so on.

Anyways, that is my perspective. To implement or not is a decision for the Higher Authorities (like you?) ;-)

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

//By the way, Vedic astrology also uses progressions! We call it Dasa or in north india as Dasha or Dusha!

Last edited by Crystalpages; 04-03-2015 at 02:52 PM. Reason: elaboration
Unread 04-03-2015, 12:38 PM

Your chart shows delay in marriage but I would say you will ultimately have a relationship of marital kind or even otherwise. The relationship/marriage may take another four to five years to materialise.
You are very firm minded and you like your thoughts to remain within you.
Unread 04-03-2015, 02:46 PM

Just a quick reply to your question: You got Saturn in first house......till date whenever I came across first house Saturn there has been delay in marriage but no denial.
Saturn Matures at the age of 35/36. But your chart indicates marriage anytime from now onward........

Chart shows a headstrong a kind of bit aggressive....charts needs to manage anger and avoid conflicts.

Hope it helps
Unread 04-05-2015, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathur_dinesh View Post
Your chart shows delay in marriage but I would say you will ultimately have a relationship of marital kind or even otherwise. The relationship/marriage may take another four to five years to materialise.
You are very firm minded and you like your thoughts to remain within you.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it I feel ur right. I see myself being single for a very long time. Maybe ill meet someone in 4-5 years as u said

Last edited by HeyPlayGirl; 04-05-2015 at 05:57 PM.
Unread 04-05-2015, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn90 View Post
Just a quick reply to your question: You got Saturn in first house......till date whenever I came across first house Saturn there has been delay in marriage but no denial.
Saturn Matures at the age of 35/36. But your chart indicates marriage anytime from now onward........

Chart shows a headstrong a kind of bit aggressive....charts needs to manage anger and avoid conflicts.

Hope it helps
You got it correct haha well thank you I hope it happens before Saturn maha dasa, thank u for looking at my chart
Unread 02-11-2016, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Hi,

Step 1 -

Step 2 -

Step 3 -

Step 4 -

All the best !!!
Zappy
Still not married still single
Unread 02-12-2016, 06:11 PM

This reply is pretty late, however, I think you will be getting into a new relationship when Jupiter hits your Venus, and Rahu hits your Mercury. This will be happening at the end of 2016, possibly early 2017.

From May 2016 - April 2017, you will be in a Jup/Mars dasha. Mars rules your 7th. Ketu is with your Mars, but the conjunction is not very close. Saturn is aspecting your 7th which is causing delays, but it is not denying marriage. You have a strong Jupiter aspecting your 7th house, which is protecting it.

Your Venus happens to be in a Mars nakshatra, so when Jupiter hits your Venus he will also be blessing your 7th house. You may gain more weight around this time while Jupiter is transiting on your Venus, since Venus is also your ascendant lord.

The reason why I suspect Rahu is also involved, is because your Mercury is ruled by Venus. Mercury is also the nakshatra lord of your Mars. Again, another association with the 7th house. In transit Rahu is aspecting your 7th from the 11th house.

The only trouble is Saturn will also be right on top of your Mars while this transit is going on. I've noticed Saturn has a tendency to separate us from whatever he touches, but sometimes through it all you develop a strong long-term commitment with your partner.

To sum it up: I see a lot of expanding energy associated with your 7th house, and you'll soon be in a perfect time-period for something to happen. My gut tells me it's sometime around December 2016, give or take a few months.

Last edited by flyonmyzephyr; 02-12-2016 at 06:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyonmyzephyr For This Useful Post:
Mirage (02-12-2016)
Unread 02-16-2016, 12:41 AM

Thank you so much for looking at my chart! I hope youre right. Ill update then. Have a great day
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyonmyzephyr View Post
This reply is pretty late, however, I think you will be getting into a new relationship when Jupiter hits your Venus, and Rahu hits your Mercury. This will be happening at the end of 2016, possibly early 2017.

From May 2016 - April 2017, you will be in a Jup/Mars dasha. Mars rules your 7th. Ketu is with your Mars, but the conjunction is not very close. Saturn is aspecting your 7th which is causing delays, but it is not denying marriage. You have a strong Jupiter aspecting your 7th house, which is protecting it.

Your Venus happens to be in a Mars nakshatra, so when Jupiter hits your Venus he will also be blessing your 7th house. You may gain more weight around this time while Jupiter is transiting on your Venus, since Venus is also your ascendant lord.

The reason why I suspect Rahu is also involved, is because your Mercury is ruled by Venus. Mercury is also the nakshatra lord of your Mars. Again, another association with the 7th house. In transit Rahu is aspecting your 7th from the 11th house.

The only trouble is Saturn will also be right on top of your Mars while this transit is going on. I've noticed Saturn has a tendency to separate us from whatever he touches, but sometimes through it all you develop a strong long-term commitment with your partner.

To sum it up: I see a lot of expanding energy associated with your 7th house, and you'll soon be in a perfect time-period for something to happen. My gut tells me it's sometime around December 2016, give or take a few months.

Tags
house, lord, marry, mars, scorpio or 2nd