How does this person (male) feel about me?

cherylchad

I am having some trouble deciphering how this person feels about me. He is extremely nice to me in terms of his actions (doing nice things for me without my knowledge which I find out about later, being there in a crisis), but, in person with me, he is extremely changeable. If he blurts out something nice to me, after some time he will say something to dilute it (and I feel he does that deliberately). As a result, I feel I am also getting very watchful, suspicious and changeable with him and I think his good deeds are only to project a good reputation for himself or out of a sense of obligation despite disliking me. To clarify this is not a romantic, or potentially romantic relationship. Can someone advise?

Attachments

• horary.pdf
    170 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

dr. farr

With the Dragon's Tail (South Lunar Node) posited in his house (ie, in the quesited 7th house) the answer to this question is definitely in the negative; he has problems in relating to you (perhaps to others as well) and the current influences surrounding a relationship with this person are unfortunate, at least at the present time.