Solar Return-- It's My Birthday today yipeee :D

UraSatVen1029

Lol, actually posted a thread with the same content like a few days ago and it died.

Anyway-- https://imgur.com/a/922re Here it is with three different charts (SR chart, SR chart with natal chart & SR chart with natal chart and houses)

Can anyone contribute a little? :)

I've already noticed the Sun conjunct Jupiter, and It's great! Plus SR ascendant in Leo! Makes me more excited. This year may be great for me in many ways :) But hmm, majority of the planets are below the horizon, would that mean less socializing for me?

I'm noticing the quintiles here, but I'm not sure quintiles have some importance in SR charts. Saturn and Uranus are trining my ascendant too, any idea what this might mean? Pluto's in the 5th and Neptune's in the 7th... love life? Nah. Moon's in the 6th, possible health issues? Good or bad?

cherylchad

Happy Birthday!
This could be a significant year in your inner world. While there could be a profusion of communication, what will really help you, though you may be very invested emotionally at your workplace and being hands-on, is the willingness to delegate and let your team members shine. Develop the willingness to give up and relinquish control, pursue true inner generosity of spirit and willingness to sacrifice, also willingness to be alone. Religion/ spirituality and a wider understanding and perspective could bring solace and happiness. Uranus in 8th house could indicate that you should be willing to make radical changes to personality and your life. Neptune and Chiron in your 7th house could mean a low-key gentle approach to relationships and willingness to understand what others look for in a partner, which may or may not tally with who you are right now, and yet not feel wounded by such realisation, could bring benefits down the road. Home could be a bit oppressive and needs work/ a serious approach, but getting out and about the neighbourhood or your siblings or phone calls could cheer you up. Maybe guard against a tendency to gossip this year.

Disclaimer-am a novice. And I believe a shift in attitude based on astrology could help us grow the fastest spiritually at the right time, change positively our circumstances and protect us in our outer realities.

UraSatVen1029

Happy Birthday!
This could be a significant year in your inner world. While there could be a profusion of communication, what will really help you, though you may be very invested emotionally at your workplace and being hands-on, is the willingness to delegate and let your team members shine. Develop the willingness to give up and relinquish control, pursue true inner generosity of spirit and willingness to sacrifice, also willingness to be alone. Religion/ spirituality and a wider understanding and perspective could bring solace and happiness. Uranus in 8th house could indicate that you should be willing to make radical changes to personality and your life. Neptune and Chiron in your 7th house could mean a low-key gentle approach to relationships and willingness to understand what others look for in a partner, which may or may not tally with who you are right now, and yet not feel wounded by such realisation, could bring benefits down the road. Home could be a bit oppressive and needs work/ a serious approach, but getting out and about the neighbourhood or your siblings or phone calls could cheer you up. Maybe guard against a tendency to gossip this year.

Disclaimer-am a novice. And I believe a shift in attitude based on astrology could help us grow the fastest spiritually at the right time, change positively our circumstances and protect us in our outer realities.

Ahh, I'm already a natural hermit! I've just began exploring my own spitirtuality, and Astrology has helped me A LOT in terms of shifting and working on my weaknesses and turning them around into strengths. 2017 has been great to me even when there were lots of painful and anxiety moments, it just made me stronger and much better. Transit pluto conjuncting my ascendant has helped me a lot and transit Jupiter to my Sun and Venus is helping me so much right now with positive thoughts and healing affirmations. For the first time in forever, I feel really light and happy. How I wish Jupiter could stay here with me forever hahaha!