What's going on with my husband?

IKOPIKOP

Hi again,

I am asking about what is going on with my husband. Why? because It seems like the distance physically and emotionally is getting bigger. We are not communicating like we used to. I even think that he is having someone but I don't know. One part of me say yes he is with someone else, and the other one says No.
This is why I am charting my horary asking what's is going on.

The Asc is late, Supposedly I already know the answer? But no, I am still confused.
I am Jupiter in my 8th house and in Libra. I am in his 2nd house of value. I am interested in his financial stability. Which is my priority because we have been living in very tumultuous time when we have to face a financial problem back then. He is Mercury in 7th house Virgo. He his taking care of himself and I think he is rebuilding his self image and esteem.

Moon is in my 9th house of distance and in Libra. We live separately because of the job opportunity. I am in his 3rd house. This is maybe because communication is our problem right now. Sun is in 7th house. Indicate again, he is taking care of himself right now.

Jupiter is in Mercury Triplicity and Mercury is in Jupiter Detriment. A mixed reception. Somehow I have been thinking if he is cheating on me. But maybe I am wrong. When I look at this reception he is still very into me by receiving me favorably. And me in the other hand who is not receiving him well.
But when I look at reception between Jupiter and Sun, Jupiter is in Sun Fall. In some level, we both mutually find that we are not happy in this marriage anymore.
There is no aspect between Jupiter and Mercury. But Moon is applying Square with Mercury. Am I right to expect some sort of confrontation in the future with him?
I noticed that Jupiter will aspecting (sextile) with a Saturn. Saturn is my 11th and 12th house ruler. Am I the one who will have a clandestine affair with my acquaintance/friend? With Moon (Moon is my 5th ruler too) will soon conjunct Saturn in 9th house. It is safe to say that it might happen eventually.
Wow, I am asking about my husband likely to cheat but I found out it is myself that I have to worry about...:surprised:

I am asking second opinion here. Because I really hope I am wrong with this.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_whats_going_on_with_my_husband_hr.38011.13180.jpg
    astro_2gw_whats_going_on_with_my_husband_hr.38011.13180.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Chrysalis

This is interesting as your husband merc in his 12th/1st conjuncting sun L12, chiron is also conjunct asc, and suns antiscion is conjunct chiron. So something hes keeping from you thats chiron related.

Chiron—"A Centaur that shows where in life the person feels most like a leper. It is a person's own deep and personal inferiority complex, either real or imagined."

You jup are also in opposition with uranus....this to me is saying that what you think it is with your husband, it is not. Its going to be something you wouldn't have thought it to be.

IKOPIKOP

This is interesting as your husband merc in his 12th/1st conjuncting sun L12, chiron is also conjunct asc, and suns antiscion is conjunct chiron. So something hes keeping from you thats chiron related.

Chiron—"A Centaur that shows where in life the person feels most like a leper. It is a person's own deep and personal inferiority complex, either real or imagined."

You jup are also in opposition with uranus....this to me is saying that what you think it is with your husband, it is not. Its going to be something you wouldn't have thought it to be.

Hi Chrysalis, I do feel like he is ignoring me. But I felt like he is trying to heal himself. A lot of happen in our marriage that maybe make his self esteem deflated and felt useless. I in the other hand is in healing process myself. Spiritual healing. I meditate on healing all my Chakras. Uranus rules metaphysical, I am very into this kind of things because I believe to change my life, I have to change my way of thinking and energy. Maybe this is behind all of the change in me. But by opposing my ruler (Jupiter Opposition Uranus), I wondered if this can backfire on me. I remember something his talking about his new friend. A foreigner and very into this kind of things. I mean this friend is a spiritualist, a nature lover, a vegan and a traveler. Maybe he is been influenced by him. I hope in a better way. Chrysalis, Thanks for pointing this out!.

Chrysalis

Ha ha yes it is the spiritualist friend then...moon in 9th/conjunct saturn L11.

So relax hes not cheating, he's healing "chiron". And sun his L6 in his 1st house is his healing.

rafaella

Mercury recently squared Saturn, so this shows he had some issues either with work or authority figure or stress. Saturn is quite a negative planet and it is placed in detriment of Mercury, so not a good situation. This might be why he is distant. Sun, he as a man is in fall, exalting Saturn. So it seems he may not feel adequate as a man yet whoever Saturn is, seems to be put of a pedestal. Is there someone at work that he looks upto that also puts a lot of pressure on him? Perhaps a father figure or a boss?

Moon in detriment of Mercury shows you do not understand him so he can't really open up what is the issue. Moon separates from Mars aspect, and applies next to Saturn and squares Mercury, so there will be attempt at resolving whatever is going on. Will not be easy.

let us know how things go so we can learn from this chart. :sideways:

IKOPIKOP

Mercury recently squared Saturn, so this shows he had some issues either with work or authority figure or stress. Saturn is quite a negative planet and it is placed in detriment of Mercury, so not a good situation. This might be why he is distant. Sun, he as a man is in fall, exalting Saturn. So it seems he may not feel adequate as a man yet whoever Saturn is, seems to be put of a pedestal. Is there someone at work that he looks upto that also puts a lot of pressure on him? Perhaps a father figure or a boss?

Hi rafaella, My husband's father is a domineering person. But I also think that maybe my husband think highly of his new boss. He is been working with a foreigner, taking charge of general work at the private villa resort near his place. The demand of the renters must be somehow stressing. Its an elit area of resort a bit away from the city. I understand the feel of inadequate in his side, because the new job is not an ordinary job. Communication in different language is one of the challenges. Sometime have to be a middle man with the locals. I hope with time being he will adapt with it well.

Moon in detriment of Mercury shows you do not understand him so he can't really open up what is the issue. Moon separates from Mars aspect, and applies next to Saturn and squares Mercury, so there will be attempt at resolving whatever is going on. Will not be easy.

let us know how things go so we can learn from this chart. :sideways:
Mars is his 2nd house ruler, Moon separating Square with it, shows that it is the financial matters that stressing us. Good thing it is in the past, we both in a process of recovering from financial problem.
I am concern about Moon applying aspect conjunct to Saturn . Saturn is his 5th and 6th ruler. My intention to intervene (Moon Conjunct Saturn) with his enjoyment and work, might thwart his attempt to sort out whatever he is up to.

I noticed the Venus in his 12th house of secret. Why Venus is in his 12th house? Venus is his 8th house ruler. He secretly hide his anxiety, keeping it with himself? Venus is with Mars. Mars is his 2nd house ruler. Hiding his financial anxiety?

I also can consider about what else the Venus represent of. Might be another woman. He might be secretly in love with another woman. Venus is in Mercury Domicile and Exaltation. He really into this woman. But Mercury is in Triplicity and Fall of Venus. This woman maybe not available but have interest in him too. Actually I am not surprise if this is the case. My husband can be so charming and so ready to help people in need.

IKOPIKOP

I remember something. It come out suddenly when I remember my dream the other day. In the dream I saw a logging activity. Somehow by accident this particular tree, a very tall tree they tried to cut down is being ripped from its root, and the tree branches thrown across the road and landing in housing area. Luckily no apparent damage to the housing. When I search about uprooted tree in dream, its symbolizes turmoil in a family life. Moon in 9th house, house of dream. The 9th house ruler is Jupiter, And Jupiter is in 8th house of death. My hubby is in my 6th house of illness. Could it possible that in my subconscious I am worry about my husband illness and can cause death? I am not aware of my husband sickness. He did not tell me. And like I said before our communication is almost absent. If I ask him, he will not tell me anything.

breeze

The underlying question seems " does he have some one in his life ", not " is he ill" ?

He seems he is exhausted by daily/ work routine - he has just come out of the 6th. By 5 degree rule and he is beautifully sitting in his 1st. So from your perspective , he is quite fine, he is not in the th 6th. Or in his 12th. He is just so busy and he is doing his own thing - mercury at his exaltation.

I do not ever think that Venus is another woman. He is so far away from your husband , and whatever this Mars is, Venus is dealing with him.

Yet, you are soon to be a Mars, and your husband to be a Venus - so, things will be changing, but I can not tell in which way , because I do not how to predict commencing signs.

But please, relax. And pls. Remember Sun is at its fall ie. Where men can not provide men things like protection etc. It is Just like Venus being at its fall, not able to provide woman things. In relations, we all know there are phases, ups and downs and we all go through them. Pls.. relax.

IKOPIKOP

The underlying question seems " does he have some one in his life ", not " is he ill" ?

He seems he is exhausted by daily/ work routine - he has just come out of the 6th. By 5 degree rule and he is beautifully sitting in his 1st. So from your perspective , he is quite fine, he is not in the th 6th. Or in his 12th. He is just so busy and he is doing his own thing - mercury at his exaltation.

I do not ever think that Venus is another woman. He is so far away from your husband , and whatever this Mars is, Venus is dealing with him.

Yet, you are soon to be a Mars, and your husband to be a Venus - so, things will be changing, but I can not tell in which way , because I do not how to predict commencing signs.

But please, relax. And pls. Remember Sun is at its fall ie. Where men can not provide men things like protection etc. It is Just like Venus being at its fall, not able to provide woman things. In relations, we all know there are phases, ups and downs and we all go through them. Pls.. relax.
Thanks breeze,
So soon I change to be Mars and my husband to be Venus, It's an applying conjunction. My husband came visiting us last week, 10 days after I made the chart. I asked him if he is stressing in his new job or anything. True to be told, he is not opening up. Just saying nothing wrong and not stressing.
But today, I saw in the chatting group of his family (Whatsapp), He is complaining about his nephew who living with them getting in trouble. Mixing with a wrong people and that making my husband stress and mad. People came to their house complaining about this nephew making loud noises with his new motorbike in the neighborhood during at night. This shows Venus is in bad shape in her Fall in Virgo. And I as the Mars peregrine can't do nothing, just a spectator.

Last edited:

cherylchad

I think you are focussing more on him than he is focussing on you- that may not be a negative thing though and may be more about timing. It could just be he is feeling somewhat detached and pre-occupied by work and 6th house activities including a pet (am not sure if a nephew would qualify though for 6th house) and he is taking the relationship for granted at the moment, while you are more orientated towards the "relationship" right now. Need not be an affair.

Disclaimer - am a novice starting to learn about astrology

IKOPIKOP

I think you are focussing more on him than he is focussing on you- that may not be a negative thing though and may be more about timing. It could just be he is feeling somewhat detached and pre-occupied by work and 6th house activities including a pet (am not sure if a nephew would qualify though for 6th house) and he is taking the relationship for granted at the moment, while you are more orientated towards the "relationship" right now. Need not be an affair.

Disclaimer - am a novice starting to learn about astrology

Thank you cherylchad,
Actually I no longer affraid or concerned about if he is having an affair. I concern about his mental health and his wellbeing. He come from a very closed family but very dynamic in expressing their feeling. Even getting physical in stating their point (aggression). That's why I did not want to live with my husband's family (his parents). I choose to live with my own family instead. Yes, we live separately. And I prefer it like that.

Last edited:

GoldenLion12

If I use the Ascendant as you in the first house, this shows also the 5th house involved in some form of entertainment, having fun, pleasure, hotels, drinking, bars, and I couldn’t really tell you what sort of entertainment, because I don’t know the situation. North Node having to do with karma in Leo. Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio mirrors the sexual entertainment world, movies, story-telling, regal (Leo) stage performance, drama, theatrical, can be various forms of entertainment.
Virgo 6th house shows the feminine/masculine, Purification, Virgo’s earth, and grounded, not so up in the air, fiery, or water. Virgo Mercury, grounded communication, so steady and stable, but may be detached a bit, because Virgo is not associated with deep emotions, deep intimacy, but is more logical and practical in conversation. A bit of perfectionism in healthy perhaps, thinking with mercury.
Libra Seventh House Sun is the Masculine by himself and distant from Jupiter a teacher figure, mentor, or some kind of person with wisdom and knowledge.
Libra is more about weighing the scales, bringing things in balance, equilibrium.
8th house of Scorpio is empty which is the house sex, death, rebirth, regeneration, transformation, so I would think that is good.
Moon in the 9th house signifies again Feminine (Teacher, Guru, Wisdom, Mentor) Law, religion, spiritual, etc. With an older masculine man being Saturn together in a far place or long distance, where 3rd house would be short distances of travel.
12th house being the hidden, is Neptune in Pisces/ Chiron in Pisces and subconscious. So basically may be revealing there is some kind of illusion in thinking, how one sees the situation, or influence of alcohol, drugs, but not necessarily. Can be imagination creating scenarios, worry, fretting, not trusting the situation. Afraid of being abandoned, rejected, or being left behind.

IKOPIKOP

If I use the Ascendant as you in the first house, this shows also the 5th house involved in some form of entertainment, having fun, pleasure, hotels, drinking, bars, and I couldn’t really tell you what sort of entertainment, because I don’t know the situation.
I am working as a part timer in hotel industry where I spend most of my evening time working. I don't drink or indulged my self in intertainment because it is not appropriate for me as a mother of two small children being seen in public having fun at this time. Of course I have the desire to have fun just not right now. Just not yet.

North Node having to do with karma in Leo. Leo, Aquarius, Taurus, Scorpio mirrors the sexual entertainment world, movies, story-telling, regal (Leo) stage performance, drama, theatrical, can be various forms of entertainment.
Maybe what I have been trough is a lesson from what I have been putting myself in my past. I am a little bit wild, and sort of always having fun in my younger days. When I enter marriage life and parenthood, all the fun, the sexual entertainment is left behind. My focus is my children. It is a lesson for me to be more self respecting, matured and thinking more about others and my family especially my children (Leo rules children)

Virgo 6th house shows the feminine/masculine, Purification, Virgo’s earth, and grounded, not so up in the air, fiery, or water. Virgo Mercury, grounded communication, so steady and stable, but may be detached a bit, because Virgo is not associated with deep emotions, deep intimacy, but is more logical and practical in conversation. A bit of perfectionism in healthy perhaps, thinking with mercury.
This is connecting to the North Node in Leo. A purification of my old life.

Libra is more about weighing the scales, bringing things in balance, equilibrium.
Jupiter in Libra, this is what I long to do, bring things in balance in all aspects of my life.

8th house of Scorpio is empty which is the house sex, death, rebirth, regeneration, transformation, so I would think that is good.
Yes, sex is no longer my main concern in my life with him. I just need his responsibility in providing my family needs.

12th house being the hidden, is Neptune in Pisces/ Chiron in Pisces and subconscious. So basically may be revealing there is some kind of illusion in thinking, how one sees the situation, or influence of alcohol, drugs, but not necessarily. Can be imagination creating scenarios, worry, fretting, not trusting the situation. Afraid of being abandoned, rejected, or being left behind.
I am aware of the illusion of thinking, That's why I ask Horary to give me the big picture. Because I don't trust what is it I thought might happen behind my back. No drugs or alcohol in my part, but I do worry about this on behalf of my husband. If he get him self drunk, He always losing control, Bad mouth, and even getting himself in fight. As long it is not around my children when he is in that state, I rest my case.
I just afraid that he will abandoned and reject the children if he find his new better life. I don't care if I am the one he rejected..