What has this Full moon brought to you?

viridi

I woke up feeling so disappointed! Despite it being in Pisces, I've actually woken up from two HUGE illusions that I loved and the moon didn't even connect to any personal planets.
- On August 14 I dreamt of a guy that I considered to be pretty ugly. After the dream, I developed a major crush on him. Today I realised we'll never be together and I feel way less attracted to him.
- I also feel such negative feelings towards the sport I adored 5 months ago when I started practicing. I feel like even quitting and it may even be a good idea since my coach really does not care about his inexperienced students.

I feel such a relief typing this, although I am still disappointed. What about your experience with this full moon?

Abby83

The lunar eclipse was more major for me. Normally a few days before a full moon is negative for me. However I too had lots of weird dreams. Last night I had a dream someone was trying to murder me (but I can't remember how). I think it was some kind of powerful person I couldn't see and he/she didn't give a **** about my life. Kind of like 'off with her head.' I think I was being suffocated by linen overload in a bus and the other place was some object trying to push me off a cliff lol.

cherylchad

Yesterday night I was feeling as if I was swimming in lovely waters... this morning I woke up super depressed and as if I have woken up from illusions and everything is meaningless. Everything was too real and lacking in imagination or possibilities. Then events happened that were unexpected and the day was stressful, and finally at the prospect of someone I really like coming over to my town, am feeling energised and despite the stressful circumstances, happy. I have Pisces moon and this full moon was exactly to the degree over my natal moon

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

Couldn't remember what I dreamt about. Although during the day I did bump into two female friends (occurred in my 11th house) separately. The entire of summer everyone in our group had gone on holiday.

So far it has brought me some much needed clarity. Painful but necessary. Currently have so much going in in my chart I'm not even sure how to feel. Deep down I know this is all for the best outcome though.