North Node in Scorpio?

3nigma

Hello everyone,
lately i'm really into learning about the south and north node in astrology.
Can you tell me something about mine? I know it's in Scorpio, but it's in the 10th house, right? What would that say?
I'm still a Noob so i don't really know that much

chart attached!

thank you in advance <3

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_lenakristin.38326.8002.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 12

cherylchad

I would say if it's in your 10th house pursue your career with all your intent not by working hard but by working smart and looking below the surface and using your intuition and taking risks. You might feel awkward initially but will get more used to it. Also may be better to shun home for career - that also means don't work from home and to cut attachment to home and mother and grow up by going out into the world.

But from your chart attached it seems to be in your 8th house. In which case you need to be focussing on drastic changes in life every few months, shunning possessions, self income and comfort for risks, life and death activities and investigation, intuition and merging spiritually or even sex. You could focus on handling other people's money, also on jointly owned assets. It's a very intense placement and many changes are to be welcomed.

As they say South Node house indicates that which you have already mastered and you are detached from emotionally, North Node house indicates that which you seek to attain emotionally and have to devote your intent to.

North Node house also indicates the zone of our life where we sometimes feel awkward and nascent in (think of the Fool tarot card) and must continue our journey in to grow and get adept in.

Last edited: