Most magnetic aspect.

Hey

Banned
I've got to say it's Sun/Pluto (conj., square, opp.). I've met some people with this, and boy do they have charisma. They turn heads.
What do you think is the most magnetic aspect?

AquaScorpio

Eesh no wonder it takes alot of work for me to get who I want. I don't have any Venus aspects except Venus Sextile Uranus. It's that first attraction that's always difficult, I gotta use my intellect to attract. I do have a Mars in Scorpio tho...but I'm not sure if people "feel" that vibe from me.

Hey

Banned
Hm, I don't know. Scorpio rules nuclear power after all.
Mars conjunct Pluto, though, absolutely has presence.

MamaMinnee

Hey said:
I've got to say it's Sun/Pluto (conj., square, opp.). I've met some people with this, and boy do they have charisma. They turn heads.

I have Sun conjunct Pluto by less than a degree. It makes my energy intense so people actually seem to feel me/my vibe, for better or worse, as my moods are extreme.

My Venus conjunct Jupiter, however seems to manifest the pleasant charm and charisma.

Both aspects turn heads, but for seemingly different reasons. Sun rules the MC and Venus rules 1, 8 and 12.

NeptuneAscendant

I have a Sun-Pluto Opposition (with an orb of 7 degrees). Although it's rather weak because of its large orb, I am NOT magnetic at all. People are normally turned off by me. :rolleyes:

I would say that the most magnetic aspect would have to involve Pluto. Maybe Pluto conjunct Ascendant. That would make people attracted to them when they first meet.

Steeler

Yeah, I've been wondering that too smilingsteph.
People always mention the squares and conjunctions,
but never trines when it comes to this...
Why is that? What does the square do that the trines don't?

I have an afflicted Pluto. Venus square Pluto being one of them + tons of semisquares.

I don't like attention.
it's different when I've done something to deserve the attention,
but when Im walking down the street and I notice people staring at me?
No. If I was a goth, I might understand the looks...But since I dress normally and act normally,
nor look like Quasimodo, I don't get why I get the attention.
(I always thought it was just me being paranoid, but after 2 of my friends asked me;
"Why are people always looking at you?" I stopped thinking I was being paranoid.)

One good story I have about this was when I was at a friends birthday-party.
I didn't want to go, but I wanted to give him my gift, so I stopped by and was asked to stay for a drink.
Ok, a drink won't hurt so I took mine and went quietly to the balcony.
5 minutes later, two people I didn't know very well came there and started talking with me.
Then after that, 2 more came in and asked; "What's so funny?" I had told a joke. Can't help myself.
The more time went, the more people came to the balcony, until it was too full and I had to get out.

MamaMinnee

Steeler said:
Yeah, I've been wondering that too smilingsteph. People always mention the squares and conjunctions, but never trines when it comes to this...
Why is that? What does the square do that the trines don't?

The squares and conjunctions manifest more intensely, create tension and are generally more challenging, demanding attention. With the easy aspects, trine and sextile, life frequently runs smooth and the aspect simply goes unnoticed, or at worst, unappreciated and unused.

Those with the good aspects, count your blessings.

Hey

Banned
Haha. You guys don't have the square. Too bad!
It ain't no fun, guys. Think about Jeffrey Dahmer. He had Sun square Pluto with his Sun in the eighth! Poor guy. Real poor guy.

NeptuneAscendant

AquariusT said:
Squares..:cool:

I don't think just squares would cause a person to be magnetic. A person with a lot of squares will probably have a lot of tension and conflict, but if motivated enough, can use this to do very productive things.

Lissa

In theory,Pluto should be magnetic.Ascendant/Sun/Moon-Pluto aspects should be magnetic.Libras should be magnetic too.In practice,I have found that Saggies are the most magnetic sign-wherever they go there's usually a crowd after them.That 'live and let live' and 'do not get too personal with me' attitude atracts people.They're usually fun to hang out with and easy to get along but they have the ability to remain mysterious at the same time,never giving too much of themselves.That is a big 'people magnet',particularly for the opposite sex,who dream about getting past the easy-going attitude and getting to the core of their hearts lol.

vash24

I don't know if I can vouch for the Sun sq/opp Pluto...my sister has the square and my friend has the opposition. And sadly, people could less for them. I love my sister to death, but people find her awkward. And my friend rubs people the wrong way, sometimes even me! Maybe they have other conflicting aspects negating their Sun/Pluto aspect.

I don't know if I'm magentic by any stretch of the imagination, but I notice that people are eager to get to know me, yet ironically, they are also reluctant, lol. I guess the Pluto conjunct my Scorp. ascendant is a bit much, lol...or maybe there was a booger hanging from my nose on those days? Pluto also sextiles my Sun/Venus, and Neptune trines my Sun/Venus. I also have a lot of Uranus and Jupiter making major aspects to most of the planets...I hear Jupiter/Venus might have a hand in this, but don't take my word for it.

Lissa said:
In practice,I have found that Saggies are the most magnetic sign-wherever they go there's usually a crowd after them.That 'live and let live' and 'do not get too personal with me' attitude atracts people.They're usually fun to hang out with and easy to get along but they have the ability to remain mysterious at the same time,never giving too much of themselves.That is a big 'people magnet',particularly for the opposite sex,who dream about getting past the easy-going attitude and getting to the core of their hearts lol.

Ditto! I may only know 3 Sags, but people cannot get enough of them! They really know how to win people over with just a smile and a wink, lol.

bbr11

hey I have Sun square Pluto with my Sun in the eighth house. What does that mean? I know what each aspect means but what do they mean when combined?

Hey said:
Haha. You guys don't have the square. Too bad!
It ain't no fun, guys. Think about Jeffrey Dahmer. He had Sun square Pluto with his Sun in the eighth! Poor guy. Real poor guy.

smilingsteph

jeffrey dahmer! Need I say more, just kidding,
Where is your pluto?
It would be good to see where the pluto is located to see how it interacts with the sun!

Mr. Conjunct

I'll tell you what it means to be magnetic and it's 100% accurate. Jupiter trine Cancer ASC, with Libra Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. :cool::cool::D:D

I don't have that personally, but I know a girl that does. :rolleyes: Good lord :eek:

Hey

Banned
Mr. Conjunct said:
I'll tell you what it means to be magnetic and it's 100% accurate. Jupiter trine Cancer ASC, with Libra Venus conjunct Pluto in Scorpio. :cool::cool::D:D

I don't have that personally, but I know a girl that does. :rolleyes: Good lord :eek:

I can do better.
So much better.