Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology > Aspects & configurations

Aspects & configurations Discuss here about natal chart aspects and configurations.

Unread 08-28-2019, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
I would be cool to have an outline of what physical characteristics the planets give. Like Pluto for intense eyes, Mercury for long fave but also youth, Neptune for youth or child, Venus as aesthetically pleasing, Mars for the energy which is projected and the arched thick eyebrows, Saturn for the authoritarian look and looking older when younger and younger when older, Moon for the round and feminine face also voluptuous body type etc
I have mars in my 1st house western chart. I don't have arched eyebrows and is not thick either. Is so thin I feel the need to get eyebrow tattoos.

Unread 08-28-2019, 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scherzy View Post
I have heard so..
But despite this I've been bullied by my appearance for years.

I hate my venus taurus in 12th house
Why do you hate your venus taurus in 12th house?
The Following User Says Thank You to PlutoLibScoAsc For This Useful Post:
Meluzina (08-28-2019)
Unread 08-28-2019, 01:05 AM

Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

I've Mars in 1st house and my eyebrows are not arched either
Unread 08-28-2019, 01:20 AM

Re: We talked about sex appeal in the natal chart... now let's talk about the opposit

Mine are. Prominent birthmark/scar, too. Mars on ascendant. Sagittarius.
Unread 08-28-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Mine are. Prominent birthmark/scar, too. Mars on ascendant. Sagittarius.
Oh, I can agree on the scar part as I have them. I have 2 scars on my face. One serious bloody scratched patch on my cheek but it recovered so well no one can tell, like a miracle. The other one not so lucky, I have the Harry Potter forehead scar mark, but people have to pay close attention to notice it.
Unread 08-28-2019, 01:48 AM

Interesting. Mine looks like I survived a knife stab to the throat.
Unread 08-28-2019, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Saturn the c*** blocker
haha, I have it in my 1st house western chart.
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 08-28-2019, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Interesting. Mine looks like I survived a knife stab to the throat.
Ouch! that would make an impression that someone have tried to kill you...
May I explore to the very depth of this infinite universe, expose and fight the abyss of crimes, understands the hearts of every living things and find peace and the meaning of life for my restless soul
Unread 08-28-2019, 03:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutoLibScoAsc View Post
Ouch! that would make an impression that someone have tried to kill you...
Ha, yeah. I also have a lot of scars from various...experiences. No lost digits or broken bones yet but it's still early days. Anything like that going on in your life?
Unread 08-28-2019, 04:22 AM

I like this topic. Something peculiar happened to me where on the left side of my body, I inherited some genes from my mother but on the right side from my father. It shows in my face. Itís asymmetrical. My eyes are differently shaped tho thankfully not differently sized. One eyebrow is a bit higher than the other but they are arched(Mars on the asc). One opens just slightly more than the other because of the shape difference. One slants up and the other very slightly down

However my eyes are more intense like Plutonian eyes. My moon is also on my asc and I do have a voluptuous body at least

Lnfao, I wonder if that peculiarity can be seen in a birth chart. Itís not just my face. My legs are each differently shaped and only one hand has a hitchhikerís thumb

I would guess Uranus could be a sign if anything at all

Last edited by Lykanized; 08-28-2019 at 04:25 AM.
Unread 08-28-2019, 05:22 AM

I assume sex appeal has a lot to do with wanting to have sex appeal. That desire could be indicated by any number of planetary configurations. The typically-discussed characteristics like symmetry, size and shape of body parts, they feel secondary to me (at least in real life).
The other day I tried carrying myself the way a certain public persona does and it was immediately boring, like a mild lobotomy. That at least indicates the shape of my most usual resistance or ďthe opposite of sex appeal.Ē

I see photogenicity being a different subject since it is less about actual magnetism.

Last edited by passiflora; 08-28-2019 at 11:22 AM.
Unread 08-28-2019, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Ha, yeah. I also have a lot of scars from various...experiences. No lost digits or broken bones yet but it's still early days. Anything like that going on in your life?
My mars conjunct saturn is in my 1st W.house but is not exact on my asc. Mars is more than 10 orb away from my Asc and is in different sign from my asc too. May be that is the reason I am not as serious as yours.

I don't want anything like that to be going on in my life. More scars? no thanks, lol
Unread 08-28-2019, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
I assume sex appeal has a lot to do with wanting to have sex appeal. That desire could be indicated by any number of planetary configurations. The typically-discussed characteristics like symmetry, size and shape of body parts, they feel secondary to me (at least in real life).
The other day I tried carrying myself the way Melania Trump does and it was immediately boring, like a mild lobotomy. That at least indicates the shape of my most usual resistance or ďthe opposite of sex appeal.Ē

I see photogenicity being a different subject since it is less about actual magnetism.
I actually tend to agree with you. How we carry ourselves may actually be the most powerful factor in sex appeal. Itís the aura that people first notice. But I have to say, Iím not even sure if astrology has ultimate impact upon this. Iíve practiced changing how I carry myself, which includes going down to the core and interfacing with what assumptions Iím currently holding about myself. Sometimes by nature I want to stay hidden, other times I feel as if thereís a fire shining through me and others are bound to notice. Iím probably getting a bit off track, but we do make these assumptions about ourselves in every moment that affect what weíre projecting. We can always look into ourselves and check what weíre projecting

Granted for some it may be easier to access a projection of sex appeal than for others and of course there are different types of sex appeal. Me, I prefer raw sensuality. Some people find someone with very dominant yet confident energy appealing

I do think in terms of sex appeal, itís most important weíre in touch with our own idea of sexuality and sensuality rather than putting on an act. I think itís very obvious when others are being fake on an instinctive level and that can be very sexually unappealing, especially when that person is insecure and projecting them onto others
Unread 08-28-2019, 07:19 AM

Perhaps with that being the case, aspects and placements most likely to feel insecure about themselves may be the least sexually appealing, yet with the greatest potential for sexual appeal granted by the stress of having to work through those issues if they so choose to
Unread 08-28-2019, 08:02 AM

Quote:
My mars conjunct saturn is in my 1st W.house but is not exact on my asc. Mars is more than 10 orb away from my Asc and is in different sign from my asc too. May be that is the reason I am not as serious as yours.

I don't want anything like that to be going on in my life. More scars? no thanks, lol
Heh... that's probably because your normal. Or it could just be a testosterone thing. Mine is 2 degrees away from the ascendant, out-of-bounds, conjunct a domiciled Jupiter and is itself in a fire sign. So you could say that Mars is cranked up to 10 in my map. And Sagittarius is less self-protective than Scorpio I'd say.
Unread 08-28-2019, 09:19 AM

Quote:
I have mars in my 1st house western chart. I don't have arched eyebrows and is not thick either. Is so thin I feel the need to get eyebrow tattoos.
Is Mars your strongest planet? Mars is elevated in my chart but itís not my strongest planet. Mercury is and I do look very much like Mercury, but I have really thin eyebrows too, which is probably a Mercury thing.
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
Is Mars your strongest planet? Mars is elevated in my chart but itís not my strongest planet. Mercury is and I do look very much like Mercury, but I have really thin eyebrows too, which is probably a Mercury thing.
No, Mars is my 3rd. Pluto is my 1st. Mercury sextile my Asc, so this could be the reason, huh?
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:03 AM

My strongest planet is my Moon conjunct my Cancer ASC. It isn't a sexy placement for a man
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helike13 View Post
My strongest planet is my Moon conjunct my Cancer ASC. It isn't a sexy placement for a man
Iíd beg to differ. Many women love that energy in a man. As has been concluded in the numerous threads on this topic, itís all subjective. Many women are tired of the the typical version of masculinity. Plus Cancer is very protective and actually, given its connection to Capricorn has a connection to energy that is quite masculine yet tempered by Cancerís moon. Protective and sensitive at best. Many women love that
Unread 08-28-2019, 10:52 AM

Ok guys, firstly. Ukpoohbear: My love has 1H Mars and his eyebrows look like they formed into something rather thin but just before the birth they decided to flee so they runed into all kind of directions, so it's like a very random eyebrow that looks like nothing from a meter Like it's conj. Asc and overly strong planet for him.

Lykanized
: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.

Someone talking about Saturn: I have capricorn Asc, I am not 30 yet but I am no duckling, darling. Feels like boys think the exact opposite

Greybeard: I think that there's one thing, which is beaty and there is the other, which is the taste and that's what's in the eye or memory or whatver of the beholder

helike13: They that 'woman' is materially beatiful and 'man' is mentally hot, so having the woman on the fascade can't make you ugly you know
Unread 08-28-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
Lykanized: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.
Hmm, I don't think so. I'd say I have a nice balance between feminine and masculine energy and I enjoy that in myself. Whatever happened with my genes might've just been some wonky thing that has nothing to do with astrology at all. I could just be a chimera. Or I could just be weird, idk. But energetically, I'm very balanced when it comes to masculine and feminine
Unread 08-28-2019, 11:19 AM

Quote:
No, Mars is my 3rd. Pluto is my 1st. Mercury sextile my Asc, so this could be the reason, huh?
Yeah thereís another post on here about beauty that said there needs to be an easy flow of energy allowed for Venus/beauty to appear to the surface for it to be physically visible, which makes sense, so mercury sextile the asc an easy flow of mercury energy to the surface/asc.

Do you have a long face shape? And thin wiry, wavy hair? Thin body type, related to melancholia types in Ancient Greek medicine and the vata body type in Ayurvedic? Also in Vedic, Mercury is considered a significator of beauty, although I havenít seen that so far in my limited case study of myself.
Unread 08-28-2019, 12:56 PM
Account Closed

Genetics play a role. Ethnicity too. Asian, white etc when it comes to thickness of your hair, skin colour etc. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and what type of person your attracted to. Some ppl are not attracted to certain ppl from certain ethnic backgrounds while some ppl are.

Sex appeal doesnít equal beauty. You might attract ppl for the wrong reasons too. Example what type of ppl do You tend to attract. Are they HUNGRY type of ppl or do u attract all types. If you attract all types you might be beautiful or you have some kind of magnetism. It maybe that you attract the hungry type which doesnít mean you have sex appeal it means they can see your an easy target to get into the bedroom. Hunger attract hunger!

Sex appeal is about the magnetism that you gave. There is a THING about you. I have been attracted to men and they are not the best looking or models but they have this manly thing about them that attracts me and they have this magnetism. Thatís sex appeal
Unread 08-28-2019, 12:57 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meluzina View Post
Ok guys, firstly. Ukpoohbear: My love has 1H Mars and his eyebrows look like they formed into something rather thin but just before the birth they decided to flee so they runed into all kind of directions, so it's like a very random eyebrow that looks like nothing from a meter Like it's conj. Asc and overly strong planet for him.

Lykanized
: asymetry is caused by imbalance in feminine/manly, right/left hemisphere. My eyes and brows got symetrical over years as I got like...fine.

Someone talking about Saturn: I have capricorn Asc, I am not 30 yet but I am no duckling, darling. Feels like boys think the exact opposite

Greybeard: I think that there's one thing, which is beaty and there is the other, which is the taste and that's what's in the eye or memory or whatver of the beholder

helike13: They that 'woman' is materially beatiful and 'man' is mentally hot, so having the woman on the fascade can't make you ugly you know
Maybe they are hungry?
Unread 08-28-2019, 01:02 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
haha, I have it in my 1st house western chart.
Saturn makes you look younger. Do you look younger than your age? Saturn makes you look hotter as you look older too. So compared to now what did you look like when you was younger.

What else do you have in your first house? You are libra rising right? With Pluto? Iím libra rising with Jupiter Saturn and Pluto. Us libra risings are obsessed with beauty and we tend to love ourselves. Not arrogant but confident in the way we are are the way we carry ourselves. We also like to make others beautiful. We work it! What do you think? As Iíve noticed both u and I are always on the threads about looks and sex lmao.

Tags
appeal, chart, natal, opposite, talk, talked