Read my appearance

ellie04

Haha, this is interesting. Can anyone read my appearance?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_el_hp.35181.155737.jpg
    astro_2gw_el_hp.35181.155737.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:

Zora

Account Closed
Haha, this is interesting. Can anyone read my appearance?

[FONT=&quot]Slim, enthusiastic firy-impressive radiance and body expression, facial expression and guestures, with an sexual erotic body appearance, effective on man and jealousing women, leaving an impression on people, that they don’t forget you- either positive or negative. Good bone structure and for a woman good female energetical athletic active muscels and energetic looking body appearance.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Last edited:

ellie04

Thanks for your reply, Zora! :)

Did you get the slim, athletic body from my Gemini Asc? It's true that some people think that I exercise a lot but I don't. I actually have lazy bones haha..

How did you get the sexual erotic body?

Zora

Account Closed
Thanks for your reply, Zora! :)

Did you get the slim, athletic body from my Gemini Asc? It's true that some people think that I exercise a lot but I don't. I actually have lazy bones haha.. How did you get the sexual erotic body?

No – ASC is only your instinctive manner to begin something, to push your wishes through and how you prefer to do it. With gemini – mostly verbally - using words and talk enthusiastic about feelings with your counterpart. Mercury inconjunct moon in 7th house in Sagittarius..

Physical body itself is second house and appearance and what is shown to people and people can see from you for me is 3rd house- what you are born with- with sign and ruler, ruler in house and his aspects. 2nd house is physical body and mineral-metabolism and with Saturn in - good skeleton and bones.

3rd house and appearance is leo under ruler sun- leo is fire sign and "burns" quickly and is mostly slim. Sun is in semisextile with Jupiter in aries double fire and aries/mars rules muscels- show trained muscels – but with sun in Taurus not male-like. Sun inconjunct pluto in libra in 5th house is of sexual erotic attractive radiance and appearance due to venus/pluto correspondance with pluto in libra.

JUPITERASC

No –

ASC is only your instinctive manner
to begin something, to push your wishes through
and how you prefer to do it......

.....Physical body itself is second house and appearance

and what is shown to people and people can see from you for me is 3rd house
- what you are born with- with sign and ruler, ruler in house and his aspects.
2nd house is physical body and mineral-metabolism
and with Saturn in - good skeleton and bones.

3rd house and appearance
is leo under ruler sun- leo is fire sign and "burns" quickly and is mostly slim.
Traditionally
1st House = Stature, colour, complexion
form and shape of body :smile:

As well as describing the physical appearance
the condition of First House
and that of its planetary ruler
indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.
Life, vitality and health.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h1.html

also

keep in mind that
even within the same race
there are differences of skin tone and eye colour

i.e.
It's not unusual for children of the same race
to be fairer or darker complexioned than their siblings
and so
within the race of white/whitish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others
and
within the race of black/blackish people
some siblings are darker/lighter complexioned than others

Focusing on height, weight, bone structure, eye colour :smile:
gives overall good results

FOR EXAMPLE
'Black' people with Blue eyes
and
other ethnicities
Part 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCPBpCWm89Y
and
2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vhW7rR6VDg

ellie04

No – ASC is only your instinctive manner to begin something, to push your wishes through and how you prefer to do it. With gemini – mostly verbally - using words and talk enthusiastic about feelings with your counterpart. Mercury inconjunct moon in 7th house in Sagittarius..

Physical body itself is second house and appearance and what is shown to people and people can see from you for me is 3rd house- what you are born with- with sign and ruler, ruler in house and his aspects. 2nd house is physical body and mineral-metabolism and with Saturn in - good skeleton and bones.

3rd house and appearance is leo under ruler sun- leo is fire sign and "burns" quickly and is mostly slim. Sun is in semisextile with Jupiter in aries double fire and aries/mars rules muscels- show trained muscels – but with sun in Taurus not male-like. Sun inconjunct pluto in libra in 5th house is of sexual erotic attractive radiance and appearance due to venus/pluto correspondance with pluto in libra.

Thanks for the explanation! That's very interesting... I learned a lot!

Arena

Your lazyness perhaps because of Mer in 12th?

Slender body and slim face (Gemini), traditionally beautiful (Venus)... but do you have some kind of unique appearance? Looking at the Snode in your 1st. Some say it will bring something unusual to the appearance of the native, possibly tattoos or a feature that stands out somehow.

Last edited:

ellie04

Your lazyness perhaps because of Mer in 12th?

Slender body and slim face, traditionally beatiful... but do you have some kind of unique appearance? Looking at the Snode in your 1st. Some say it will bring something unusual to the appearance of the native.

Does Mercury in 12th make one lazy? My friend also has that placement and we always laze around together. Haha..

I don't know whether I look "unique" :unsure: but what I get a lot is people thought I'm of mixed heritage although I'm not, and they usually can't tell where I'm from. Can't think of anything else.

Arena

Does Mercury in 12th make one lazy? My friend also has that placement and we always laze around together. Haha..

I don't know whether I look "unique" :unsure: but what I get a lot is people thought I'm of mixed heritage although I'm not, and they usually can't tell where I'm from. Can't think of anything else.

Well the 12th is about self-undoing or being kinda on a break from the outside world... but can also mean you will live in a foreign country.

Yes, this kind of "looking foreign" or mixed heritage can be explained by the Snode I think.