Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.

Unread 04-12-2019, 11:21 PM
Banned

Will I marry him?

1st, me, is Scorpio ruled by Mars.
He is the 7th house, Taurus, ruled by Venus.
William Lilly says to also use Sun for the man and Venus for the woman. I wonít use Venus for myself since itís representing him.
Thereís no aspect between Mars and Venus.
No aspect between Mars and Moon.
Mars is semi-square with Sun and applying.
Venus is square with Moon and applying.
Venus and Sun are not aspecting.
Sun and Moon are sextile and applying.
Sun and Venus are both exalted.
Venus in the 4th house, an Angular house, the house of home and family.
Sun in the 5th house, succedent, the house of romance(?).
Both Mars and Moon are in the 7th house, the house of marriage and Angular house.

I want to say itís a ďyesĒ that will require work, but, I does the moon being on the cusp mean anything?

I also want to say thereís TOL, but, Iím not exactly sure.

https://ibb.co/S3YxKwK

Unread 04-13-2019, 04:15 AM

Re: Will I marry him?

No!! Moon squares Venus, no reception and no aspect between venus and mars.
Venus is super strong so he thinks in everything about himself except getting married: He is happy as he is right now.

Moon sextiles Sun - You'll have the opportunity to marry another guy later on. (Sun in Aries = a good catch!)

Last edited by virgo18; 04-13-2019 at 04:19 AM.
Unread 04-13-2019, 09:54 AM

If we take sun as significator, it is exalted and in its own house, but approaching a square with Saturn. So, he's feeling very good about himself, thinking of romance, but the brakes are on as far as marriage is concerned.
Venus as his significator is exalted, in the 4th of end of matters, approaching conjunction with Neptune of deception and dissolution. So, second confirmation of his status, which corresponds exactly with what virgo18 wrote.
Moon leaving a conjunction with mars (you) and approaching a square with Venus (him) doesn't promise a positive conclusion. They are in reception by house, although moon is so close to the cusp of the 8th it should almost be considered in that house. This isn't strong enough to promise a positive outcome.
The answer would be no, this marriage won't take place.
Unread 04-14-2019, 12:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgo18 View Post
No!! Moon squares Venus, no reception and no aspect between venus and mars.
Venus is super strong so he thinks in everything about himself except getting married: He is happy as he is right now.

Moon sextiles Sun - You'll have the opportunity to marry another guy later on. (Sun in Aries = a good catch!)
Well, that's interesting. I guess I have so much learn. I was completely wrong. Horary is a lot of work...

Does the chart mention when I'll meet the other guy? Or, do I already know them?
Unread 04-14-2019, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3coechic View Post
Well, that's interesting.
Does the chart mention when I'll meet the other guy? Or, do I already know them?
Can't tell with much certainty. Maybe you haven't met him since the sextile is applying(the future).... or there's actually someone interested in you if the sextile shows the present moment. Horaries can be ambigious for timing.

About what you said that you have "much to learn" and that you "were completely wrong":
Stars adapt to your reality. One thing I learn from horary is that no one knows better the answer of the question than the querent. The problem is that our concsiousness tends to be foggy when we cast an horary chart and our minds are attached to the outcome about the thing we are asking for (an outcome we want to happen in specific). Most of the time we ask question which uncousciously we already know the answer... Specially in romantic horaries... The ego and emotional neediness are too involved in the situation. The chart just confirms the uncounscious(hidden/don't want to know the awful truth) answer. That's why most of romantic horaries are negative!! hahaha

Last edited by virgo18; 04-14-2019 at 04:32 AM.

Tags
marry