GeminiSun

editeditediteditedit

Attachments

• astrology.png
    astrology.png
    124.3 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Gemini888

Sun in Gemini in 8H like to create a "dark" identity. Mercury helps by garnering emotional reaction of people toward "inappropriate" subjects. Sag Moon inconjunct Mercury causes a disconnect between emotion and logic.

Mars conj MC creates a rep for pissing people off. Mars inconj Uranus wants to stir things up for the sake of it. Uranus in 3H wants to do it through communication.

You also have Mars/Pluto square. The square needs to find an outlet for its pent-up temper. So you do it through trolling.

GeminiSun

Sun in Gemini in 8H like to create a "dark" identity. Mercury helps by garnering emotional reaction of people toward "inappropriate" subjects. Sag Moon inconjunct Mercury causes a disconnect between emotion and logic.

Mars conj MC creates a rep for pissing people off. Mars inconj Uranus wants to stir things up for the sake of it. Uranus in 3H wants to do it through communication.

You also have Mars/Pluto square. The square needs to find an outlet for its pent-up temper. So you do it through trolling.
Hmm, very interesting.

I don't think I do it because of pent-up anger though. I'm pretty good at releasing my anger....... yikes lol.

mahaira

Hmm, very interesting. I'm pretty good at releasing my anger....... yikes lol.

You've got a great reply from GeminiSun.

The last thing you said however is a very common misconception, especially among individuals who have a stressful Mars-Pluto contact.

Releasing anger in whatever form (yelling, breaking stuff, engaging in endless repetitive conversations/arguments while trying to convince others and/or looking for support...) is not the same as dealing with it.

People who do not know how to deal with their anger think that they are dealing with it because they vent it and then they calm. What they are is not calm, they are mostly tired and feel somehow that they've affirmed their identity. True peace comes from understanding their emotions, the global situation and dealing with all of that and everybody involved in a constructive manner. Otherwise, no matter how things look, anger gets bottled up and people are more prone to feel sensitive and blame others for their emotions (e.g. "you made me angry")

Dealing with emotions is something that is LEARNED, it's not a "built-in" skill.

Now, you being a troll is your choice. The need for being anonymous is indeed a Scorpio trait (you're Sun is in the 8th, your asc is in Scorpio, Pluto in the 1st), but what you do in that anonymity counts.

Btw, even though dealing with emotions isn't written in our DNA, being prone to negative thinking is, since it has evolutionary advantages. However, these advantages (when our ancestor heard a noise and thought it had been a lion, then ran away and survived) in our day and age can turn into disadvantages when negative thinking is given priority over constructive.

The fact that you can be anonymous is how you can keep this up, because you are not accountable for you actions. Nothing matters, because there are no real consequences. what's the worst that can happen? Being banned? No problem, you just create another ID.

So, the question is not why you are such a troll, but why do you find it more fun than anything else? Here's where your choice lies :)

GeminiSun

You've got a great reply from GeminiSun.

The last thing you said however is a very common misconception, especially among individuals who have a stressful Mars-Pluto contact.

Releasing anger in whatever form (yelling, breaking stuff, engaging in endless repetitive conversations/arguments while trying to convince others and/or looking for support...) is not the same as dealing with it.

People who do not know how to deal with their anger think that they are dealing with it because they vent it and then they calm. What they are is not calm, they are mostly tired and feel somehow that they've affirmed their identity. True peace comes from understanding their emotions, the global situation and dealing with all of that and everybody involved in a constructive manner. Otherwise, no matter how things look, anger gets bottled up and people are more prone to feel sensitive and blame others for their emotions (e.g. "you made me angry")

Dealing with emotions is something that is LEARNED, it's not a "built-in" skill.

Now, you being a troll is your choice. The need for being anonymous is indeed a Scorpio trait (you're Sun is in the 8th, your asc is in Scorpio, Pluto in the 1st), but what you do in that anonymity counts.

Btw, even though dealing with emotions isn't written in our DNA, being prone to negative thinking is, since it has evolutionary advantages. However, these advantages (when our ancestor heard a noise and thought it had been a lion, then ran away and survived) in our day and age can turn into disadvantages when negative thinking is given priority over constructive.

The fact that you can be anonymous is how you can keep this up, because you are not accountable for you actions. Nothing matters, because there are no real consequences. what's the worst that can happen? Being banned? No problem, you just create another ID.

So, the question is not why you are such a troll, but why do you find it more fun than anything else? Here's where your choice lies :)
Very informative post! But I wouldn't say I deal with anger by throwing stuff or lashing out, although lord, I did have my fair share of that growing up. Nowadays I kind of get really involved in things. Right now it's very intense diet and fitness. It helps me stay kind of grounded with my emotions. And having a lot to look forward to and work towards is super helpful for me personally.

But yes, you are soooo right. It's going to take a lot of time (for me) and a lot of self-reflection to TRULY be able to control my emotions. It is tough for me. I can hide my emotions from people or whatever but when I'm alone and I'm dealing with them it can get dark. But thankfully I have been in SUCH a good space in my life the last few months that it isn't happening as much at all.

As for the trolling thing, I still don't know. I find it amusing and funny. I'm also fascinated by people's reactions to it lol. I have no idea why I think it's funny or fascinating. I guess I have a lot more self-reflection to do! :innocent:

Gemini888

It may not be what you want to hear, but I would advice you to keep your fascination from going overboard. It could be a darker side of Pluto and Chiron conj Mars manifesting as your love for trolling. Sadists get off by seeing the reaction of their victims. It gives them power, something Pluto and afflicted Chiron like.

Gemini in 8H is curious about more unpleasant stuff so it just pokes for more. If you are not careful, your Gemini could end up leading you on a malicious path, and it's no longer fun.

GeminiSun

It may not be what you want to hear, but I would advice you to keep your fascination from going overboard. It could be a darker side of Pluto and Chiron conj Mars manifesting as your love for trolling. Sadists get off by seeing the reaction of their victims. It gives them power, something Pluto and afflicted Chiron like.

Gemini in 8H is curious about more unpleasant stuff so it just pokes for more. If you are not careful, your Gemini could end up leading you on a malicious path, and it's no longer fun.
I highly, highly doubt it because my intention is never, ever to hurt anyone. And it's super lighthearted trolling that is never intense like that....

In-terms of Pluto and power, that's not the power I am interested in. I am a pretty power hungry person but that is 100% focused on financial and personal success.... And a powerful public reputation.