Do he still loves me or not?

nira19

Am I just a friend to my married friend whom I was deeply in love with,we are friends since 4 yrs. But not in contact since last year.Is this friendship over?I only expect him to be my friend forever.

Last edited:

cherylchad

I think you would be better off as friends, with the Stellium in 11th house. I presume this was your first question. Whether your friendship will resume is another question, which has to be answered through a different horary perhaps. But if this was uppermost in your mind, I think it will resume in some time.
Disclaimer: am a novice beginning to learn astrology

The_Saturnian

Am I just a friend to my married friend whom I was deeply in love with,we are friends since 4 yrs. But not in contact since last year.Is this friendship over?I only expect him to be my friend forever.

Hi,

I'm assuming your question is to whether or not you will become one at some point?

You = Venus (Libra)
Him = Mars (Aries)

You are in 11th (friendship) in Leo (romance) and he is also 11th in Virgo. Your co-significator Moon is on the cusp of the 7th (relationships), just 8 minutes shy. I don't know if this should class the Moon to be Void of Course making the chart invalid or if it can be read, as it appears to have just risen above the descendant Venus (you) receives your Moon (feelings/emotions) on the descendant. This explains the intense emotions you have for him. Part of Fortune trines him from his 1st house (turned chart) but no reception received by Venus. This perhaps suggests, he's happy where he is?

At this time I can't see anything happen I'm afraid.

nira19

Hi,

I'm assuming your question is to whether or not you will become one at some point?

You = Venus (Libra)
Him = Mars (Aries)

You are in 11th (friendship) in Leo (romance) and he is also 11th in Virgo. Your co-significator Moon is on the cusp of the 7th (relationships), just 8 minutes shy. I don't know if this should class the Moon to be Void of Course making the chart invalid or if it can be read, as it appears to have just risen above the descendant Venus (you) receives your Moon (feelings/emotions) on the descendant. This explains the intense emotions you have for him. Part of Fortune trines him from his 1st house (turned chart) but no reception received by Venus. This perhaps suggests, he's happy where he is?

At this time I can't see anything happen I'm afraid.

We were friends before his marriage so I want him to be happy forever wherever he is there no question of being one now I just wanted to know that this friendship will stay forever or not.as we are not in contact since last year. I wanted to know whether he still consider me as his friend or not. Or should I delete him from friendlist.

Last edited:

nira19

I think you would be better off as friends, with the Stellium in 11th house. I presume this was your first question. Whether your friendship will resume is another question, which has to be answered through a different horary perhaps. But if this was uppermost in your mind, I think it will resume in some time.
Disclaimer: am a novice beginning to learn astrology

Thanks for your comments

The_Saturnian

We were friends before his marriage so I want him to be happy forever wherever he is there no question of being one now I just wanted to know that this friendship will stay forever or not.as we are not in contact since last year. I wanted to know whether he still consider me as his friend or not. Or should I delete him from friendlist.

Hi,

Okay. I need to see the chart again. You may have to upload it using the upload function so that I can have a look.