Most magnetic aspect.

marsaries

when pluto is in square aspect with the ascendant, you have this impenetrable aura around that awakens feelings of lust, passion, power, hate, malevolence and even magnetism it only depends on the audience how this turns out not the nature of the aspect.

UraSatVen1029

Someine said here that a packed 1st house is charismatic? Really? Or does it depend upon the planet and its aspect to the ascendant?

Personally I already have three personal Scorpio placements. (sun, venus and mercury scorpio) So people who get to know me find my mysterious, charming in a Scorpionic way, intense but really secretive as well.

I only have squares, semi-sextiles, semisquare and biquintile aspects to my Pluto. Wait, I only even have one positive aspect and its a sextile to Uranus. I have Pluto square mars, Pluto semi-sextile my Sun and Venus within 1 orb degree, pluto biquintile jupiter and semi-square my midheaven, and its really tight like, it says 0 degrees semisquare.

I think those aspects can play out differently, and I'm not sure if I can even consider myself magnetic but, I get stares and looks very often. If I walk in the middle of a hall filled with strangers, I do get glances and get very conscious with myself. I tend to feel it intensely and so sometimes I end up taking a different route where I don't expose myself to a lot of people. Other than that, when I do take centerstage willingly, I always get the attention of the audience. When i perform, for example, people are always quiet, participative and sometimes I can control their attention. I can make them pay attention to me.

Other than that, I also have a Venus-Uranus square, Venus-Neptune square, Mercury trine Jupiter (I make a lot of jokes and people like me for this), Sun square uranus and neptune as well, sun conjunct venus exact. Idk if you guys can consider that 'magnetic', I don't xD but I often stand out in both good and bad ways.

marsaries

I have
moon trine venus
mercury conjunct venus
pisces sun 1st house
sun conjunct ascendant
venus conjunct ascendant 12th house
moon trine ascendant
pluto square ascendant
Jupiter sextile ascendant
saturn sextile ascendant
lilith square sun
venus sextile lilith
mars conjunct eris
pluto conjunct midheaven

in vedic I have venus conjunct uranus
everywhere I go people just tend to stare, even old people. 😀 am i magnetic hell yea

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
I have Uranus conjunct Venus in Libra. Also Venus conjunct Sun/Pluto in Virgo (out of sign). I seem to attract a lot of attention from people. This is something that's always confused me, even if I stay silent it seems to get worse. A lot of people speak well of me in my workplace, but I do attract a lot of passive aggressive behaviour/jokes. I do My best to ignore it though, because in the past I've experienced a lot of cruelty from the group which haunts me and still twenty years later I fear it happening again. I don't doubt that I'm attracting it unconsciously, probably due a lot of repressed anger that I'm still struggling to own.

cherylchad

I have Sun conjunct Pluto in Libra 4th house, and Venus conjunct Uranus in 5th house of Scorpio. Don't think am particularly magnetic, perhaps because it's too "male" to have Sun conjunct Pluto? And Venus does not do well in Scorpio? Or maybe my Cancer ascendant and Pisces moon prevail? People normally find me rather ethereal to look at rather than magnetic - in college seemed "spaced out" and afterwards have been told, I look as if I have a "cool shield" and seem "unapproachable" and/ or "prim and proper". The "prim and proper" 😩 could be my Virgo Mercury.

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

A broad question. But nonetheless a very good one too. I could think of a few, but the most obvious would have to be pluto and/mars in scorpio. A conjunction of the two with vertex and a trine from Jupiter (expansion) in Aquarius (uniqueness). Ascendant ruler when in square to natal pluto's placement particularly in Scorpio. Venus square/trine/opposing could provide sharp definition to pluto's magnetism. Sun/Mars conjunction again square/opposing pluto?

Somna7H

Banned
I'm a indefinitely a Magnet.
But I repel more than attract.
I have too many aspects.
For example Sun Square Pluto, Mars Conjunct Pluto, Venus Trine Pluto, Venus and Moon Opposite Uranus etc and many more.....

Last edited:

avrillavigne

I have been told that I am a magnetic person.
I do attract a lot of guys but I haven't really had luck in love.

Venus in Pisces in 8th house.
Sun in Aries in 8th house.
Sun conjunct Venus
Sun trine Pluto
Venus trine Pluto
Sun sextile Neptune
Venus sextile Neptune
Sun trine Uranus
Venus trine Uranus
Leo ascendant
Lilith conjunct Ascendant in 1st house
Mars opposite Sun and Venus
Mars trine Neptune
Mars conjunction Moon
Sun is asc ruler while Venus is MC ruler
Moon square Pluto
Sun and Venus semi-quadrate Jupiter

Last edited:

ricca91

It depends on what you consider magnetic...

For charisma and sex appeal, I think no aspect can top Venus-Mars conjunctions, especially in Fire signs. They simply have an aura of power and animal sexuality. If they have a target, they go and get it. Other women and men are crazy about them, and the Mars-Venus person tend to "care a s**t" about other people's opinions which makes them have this powerful energy. They exude self-confidence through they mannerisms and these men are very macho-like. Women tend to have a masculine demeanor but the kind that doesn't turn off others.

The square is similar, but their demeanor is much "weirder" than the conjunction. Seems like they aren't comfortable with this strong energy. The conjunction knows EXACTLY what it wants, the square is torn. They have magnetism but it's not so much "in your face" as the conjunction.

For charm, definitely Venus-Jupiter aspects, with the conjunction being the strongest. These people are jovial and easy-going, and generally people enjoy their company a lot since they make you feel important and valued. They are generous to a fault and always lean a helping hand, again, especially when the conjunction is in fire signs.

Sun or Moon trine Ascendant are other charming aspects. With the Sun, you appear very sincere, good natured, full of good intentions and self-confident if Saturn isn't in the mix (square/opposition/conjunct sun or moon). With the Moon, you appear nurturing and affectionate, but maybe a little moody.

Neptune and Uranus contacts with ASC, DSC, Venus or Mars make the person independent, original and eccentric with Uranus and difficult to read, almost ethereal with Neptune. It's very intriguing. Neptune gives the appearance of an innocent beauty which is very appealing.

For dark magnetism, Pluto is number one in any aspect. Sun-Pluto, ASC-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio or heavy Scorpio in general. They exude self control and confidence. They have this "dangerous" aura which incourages the other to surrender to the person, a la "take me and do what you want with me". It's much less apparent than Venus-Mars but people perceive it. They are mysterious and seem trustworthy in some way and people tend to trust them and tell their best kept secrets spontaneously. People don't really understand why, but they are attracted. The scorpionic/plutonian piercing gaze is a big factor in the attraction.

Mercury-Pluto can seduce with their voice, which almost always is deep and/or powerful even if they whisper. Its tone resonates across the room and when the Mercury-Pluto person speaks, everyone shuts up and listens, also because this person doesn't tend to speak much unless he/she has something meaningful to say. Their words are carefully paced, controlled and powerful and the subject is not afraid to say what he thinks even when it's uncomfortable or brutal.

Calmness and pragmatism is also magnetic for some people. Here is when Saturn comes in. The Saturn person is calm and collected, a problem-solver and only a few things shake them. They tend to be sarcastic and have an acid humor. Some are intrigued, some are just annoyed because they tend to be pessimists and to complain if Saturn is not well integrated.

Remember that other aspects to these planets/angles modify the energy.

Last edited:

Lykanized

It depends on what you consider magnetic...

For charisma and sex appeal, I think no aspect can top Venus-Mars conjunctions, especially in Fire signs. They simply have an aura of power and animal sexuality. If they have a target, they go and get it. Other women and men are crazy about them, and the Mars-Venus person tend to "care a s**t" about other people's opinions which makes them have this powerful energy. They exude self-confidence through they mannerisms and these men are very macho-like. Women tend to have a masculine demeanor but the kind that doesn't turn off others.

The square is similar, but their demeanor is much "weirder" than the conjunction. Seems like they aren't comfortable with this strong energy. The conjunction knows EXACTLY what it wants, the square is torn. They have magnetism but it's not so much "in your face" as the conjunction.

For charm, definitely Venus-Jupiter aspects, with the conjunction being the strongest. These people are jovial and easy-going, and generally people enjoy their company a lot since they make you feel important and valued. They are generous to a fault and always lean a helping hand, again, especially when the conjunction is in fire signs.

Sun or Moon trine Ascendant are other charming aspects. With the Sun, you appear very sincere, good natured, full of good intentions and self-confident if Saturn isn't in the mix (square/opposition/conjunct sun or moon). With the Moon, you appear nurturing and affectionate, but maybe a little moody.

Neptune and Uranus contacts with ASC, DSC, Venus or Mars make the person independent, original and eccentric with Uranus and difficult to read, almost ethereal with Neptune. It's very intriguing. Neptune gives the appearance of an innocent beauty which is very appealing.

For dark magnetism, Pluto is number one in any aspect. Sun-Pluto, ASC-Pluto, Moon-Pluto, Mars-Pluto, Mars in Scorpio, Moon in Scorpio or heavy Scorpio in general. They exude self control and confidence. They have this "dangerous" aura which incourages the other to surrender to the person, a la "take me and do what you want with me". It's much less apparent than Venus-Mars but people perceive it. They are mysterious and seem trustworthy in some way and people tend to trust them and tell their best kept secrets spontaneously. People don't really understand why, but they are attracted. The scorpionic/plutonian piercing gaze is a big factor in the attraction.

Mercury-Pluto can seduce with their voice, which almost always is deep and/or powerful even if they whisper. Its tone resonates across the room and when the Mercury-Pluto person speaks, everyone shuts up and listens, also because this person doesn't tend to speak much unless he/she has something meaningful to say. Their words are carefully paced, controlled and powerful and the subject is not afraid to say what he thinks even when it's uncomfortable or brutal.

Calmness and pragmatism is also magnetic for some people. Here is when Saturn comes in. The Saturn person is calm and collected, a problem-solver and only a few things shake them. They tend to be sarcastic and have an acid humor. Some are intrigued, some are just annoyed because they tend to be pessimists and to complain if Saturn is not well integrated.

Remember that other aspects to these planets/angles modify the energy.
I have many of these aspects lending to sex appeal, charm, and dark magnetism, but I'm not attractive. I do have the Venus-Mars square, though. I wonder how to go about becoming less awkward with the Venusian-Martian energy

Throughout my life, I wasn't able to look people in the eyes. I always had this sense than in doing so, I would unlock an immense amount of power, connection, so I avoided it. I wonder if that's a manifestation of the Venus-Mars square. Eye contact feels so intense and I wasn't always ready to handle that intensity

ricca91

I have many of these aspects lending to sex appeal, charm, and dark magnetism, but I'm not attractive. I do have the Venus-Mars square, though. I wonder how to go about becoming less awkward with the Venusian-Martian energy

Throughout my life, I wasn't able to look people in the eyes. I always had this sense than in doing so, I would unlock an immense amount of power, connection, so I avoided it. I wonder if that's a manifestation of the Venus-Mars square. Eye contact feels so intense and I wasn't always ready to handle that intensity
If you'd like, post your chart. Maybe you ARE magnetic, but you don't feel comfortable with your sex appeal. I think this is due to the Venus-Mars square. Looking people in the eyes is fundamental. It's the most erotic and arousing thing ever. Try it and see what happens!

Lykanized

If you'd like, post your chart. Maybe you ARE magnetic, but you don't feel comfortable with your sex appeal. I think this is due to the Venus-Mars square. Looking people in the eyes is fundamental. It's the most erotic and arousing thing ever. Try it and see what happens!
I actually am quite curious if there is anything magnetic in my chart. I'd love to tap into anything I may not be aware of and I'm going through that process on many fronts right now

Attachments

• astroChart.jpg
    astroChart.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 57