Should I rely on this counsel exclusively for this litigation?

cherylchad

I asked a horary question whether my current counsel (relatively young) can close a particular high stakes litigation effectively. Another counsel who was more senior did a major chunk of the arguments but had to go abroad.

The counsel am doing the horary for is very good and is fully aware of the matter, but a little rash and slightly inexperienced. Ideally I would want him to prove himself and shine, but I also cannot afford to lose the litigation.

But if I try to rope in someone else now, that person will take a long time to get familiar with the complex facts, and the matter is on Tuesday.

So my horary question is Should I rely exclusively on my current junior counsel to close the matter?

Will 9th house govern litigation? In which case its both Cancer and Leo. But am not sure which house will govern the counsel himself.

Mars and Mercury being in such late degrees worries me. Also worried by Part of Fortune being in the anaretic degree of Pisces

Attachments

• litigation.pdf
    178.6 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

ANUP

If you are comfortable,lets know your birth details.
Vedic astrology has a wide prospects to explore the possibilty.

-Anup
kascorner.com

cherylchad

Thank you for the response. I just went to a vedic astrology website and created the charts as attached. Pls let me know if this will do. I work as an in-house counsel and this litigation is critical for my career.

It seems I am in Mercury- Moon dasha between 23.12.2016 to 25.05.2018.

Attachments

• vedic chart.png
    vedic chart.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 20
  • navamsa charrt.png
    navamsa charrt.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 18