Is she also interested in me and has the same desire?

acmicasa

This girl and I used to work at the same place 2 years back and we talked a lot. One time during our conversation she hinted that she has interest in me and I ignored her as I was just out of a bad relation at that time. She got really pissed off by this behavior of mine but we were still in touch with each other for some more time after this incident. I stopped talking to her later when I left that job. I just messaged her few days back. She called up and we are now again talking to each other. I do not have any interest in having committed relationship with her or anyone and one time I think I joked with her also that it would be great if we just experience each other without being committed. Is she also interested in me and has the same desire?

Attachments

• Same Interest and desiire.jpg
    Same Interest and desiire.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

acmicasa

Here is what I could decode.
The querent is Mercury in 4th house.
The quesited is Moon, 3rd house office colleagues. Moon in 7th house.
So considering aspect we are 120 degree apart which seems okay.
The desire and interest are hidden so it must be judged from 8th house. 8th house ruler Saturn in 7th house of Sagittarius, conjunct moon.

Is this correct. Can someone explain if taking third house is correct? And also what it means to receiving good or bad in horary considering this chart?

cherylchad

I would say since the quesited is Mercury in this question and it's in 4th house and retrograde, she I think would want a more caring union. I doubt she will be having the same desire as you. Also you may want to wait till Mercury goes direct to see the nature of her feelings. Disclaimer: am a novice learning astrology.

acmicasa

I would say since the quesited is Mercury in this question and it's in 4th house and retrograde, she I think would want a more caring union. I doubt she will be having the same desire as you. Also you may want to wait till Mercury goes direct to see the nature of her feelings. Disclaimer: am a novice learning astrology.

How does the nature of answer changes when Mercury is retrograde and direct? Retrograde = unclear and can lead to wrong analysis?
Direct = works best in predictive analysis?

And how quesited is Mercury? Is it because of fifth house? if yes, why fifth house?

IleneK

Premium Member
This girl and I used to work at the same place 2 years back and we talked a lot. One time during our conversation she hinted that she has interest in me and I ignored her as I was just out of a bad relation at that time. She got really pissed off by this behavior of mine but we were still in touch with each other for some more time after this incident. I stopped talking to her later when I left that job. I just messaged her few days back. She called up and we are now again talking to each other. I do not have any interest in having committed relationship with her or anyone and one time I think I joked with her also that it would be great if we just experience each other without being committed. Is she also interested in me and has the same desire?

The chart suggests that you may not be being fully honest with yourself about wanting a committed relationship, since you as Moon is placed in the 7th. However, with Moon just having met Saturn, I see your fear or reservation.

Looking to having sex without attachment, I would select the ruler of the 5th as her significator. If this is correct, then then answer it no. While you as Merc will share the same sign briefly as you retrograde towards her, your two significators do not meet.

acmicasa

The chart suggests that you may not be being fully honest with yourself about wanting a committed relationship, since you as Moon is placed in the 7th.
I like her as a person. We have had lot of dark conversation regarding things that generally are too taboo to talk with a person.
However, with Moon just having met Saturn, I see your fear or reservation.
Yes, I fear what if she falls for me or me getting too involved.
Looking to having sex without attachment, I would select the ruler of the 5th as her significator. If this is correct, then then answer it no.
Bingo! Its partly true. Although sex without attachment does seems like good idea but I like to share more than that. But that doesn't mean I wish to commit.
I guess its just Retrograde Mercury which made us get in touch with each other.
While you as Merc will share the same sign briefly as you retrograde towards her, your two significators do not meet.
What does "will share the same sign briefly" means she is also Mercury right?
Retrogrades towards her? how to delineate this? Mercury approaching Venus?
"your two significators do not meet" One is Mercury, which one is other? Moon? what meeting means? conjunct?

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
You write:

Q: I guess its just Retrograde Mercury which made us get in touch with each other?
A: More like, Merc retrograde made you get in touch with her, as in: "I just messaged her few days back."

Q: What does "will share the same sign briefly" means she is also Mercury right?
A: Mercury retrogrades briefly back into Leo and Venus is in the lower degrees of Leo.

Q: Retrogrades towards her?
A: yes

Q: how to delineate this? Mercury approaching Venus?
A: You/Merc are taking action toward Venus/her and move toward her.

Q: "your two significators do not meet" One is Mercury,
which one is other? Moon?

A: No, Venus.

Q: what meeting means? conjunct?
A: Yes.

Good questions, acmicasa.

Last edited:

acmicasa

You write:

Q: I guess its just Retrograde Mercury which made us get in touch with each other?
A: More like, Merc retrograde made you get in touch with her, as in: "I just messaged her few days back."

Q: What does "will share the same sign briefly" means she is also Mercury right?
A: Mercury retrogrades briefly back into Leo and Venus is in the lower degrees of Leo.

Q: Retrogrades towards her?
A: yes

Q: how to delineate this? Mercury approaching Venus?
A: You/Merc are taking action toward Venus/her and move toward her.

Q: "your two significators do not meet" One is Mercury,
which one is other? Moon?

A: No, Venus.

Q: what meeting means? conjunct?
A: Yes.

Good questions, acmicasa.

This clears lot of confusion but raises new questions. Please be patient with my queries and consider me as a student. Now, lets reel back in time when I posted question.
Who querent is crystal clear. Here its Mercury.
Who/what regrading quesited is fifth house (will debate on this later), and its lord is Mercury.
Q:Here the querent and quesited both are represented by Mercury? If so, in such situation what to do?

Venus being feminine planet represents her. Is this the only reason to consider her as Venus in male asking question.
Q: What if the querent is female. Then Mars will be considered to represent male about whom question is asked?

Q: Sharing same sign gives indication sharing same thought, harmony in mind, synchronization in thinking, and getting along well?

---------------------------

The debate on quesited house. The fifth house is chosen for this which is house of love, romance, progeny. It seems like fifth house is kind of divinely where if sex exits it exists out of love.
Here the querent is clear about love and commitment. He is looking to share thoughts, wants to care (not love), and wants to establish, if it happens, sexual journey with her. If it is so, then why not taking 12th house of bed pleasures, and 8th house of out of the box kind of male-female partnership. May be this explains moon in 7th house. And its conjunction with Saturn indicating his fear how she will take this partnership?
Q: Why 12th and 8th house and their lords not considered ?

She was chosen to be Venus.
Q:Why not consider her from 3rd house (office colleague) and represent her with its lord, or 11th house (Friend circle) and represent her with its lord?

Last edited: