Rahu Ketu Maha Raj Yoga

Januarystorm

Hello!

can someone please explain the specifics regarding rahu ketu maha raj yoga?

from what i have understood (correct me if i am wrong) the yoga is formed when rahu is in the third and ketu in the ninth house and their dispositors are conjunct

for example, if rahu is in the third in aquarius for sagittarius lagna and ketu is in ninth in leo and saturn and sun are conjunct (within 2 degrees) in capricorn in the second house

does that mean the yoga is active?

what are the effects of the yoga?

i cant seem to find much information so if you know any sites or sources that study this topic please share and if you have more information yourself also please do share i am very interested in this topic:sideways:

Januarystorm

You can try searching for Rahu Ketu maha yoga

yes why thank you for that very helpful answer

as i said in my post:

"i cant seem to find much information so if you know any sites or sources that study this topic..."

which would imply, perhaps, that i, quite maybe, actually did try and search

just maybe...

cherylchad

Sorry for the cryptic answer. What I meant to say is when I searched for "Rahu Ketu maha raj yoga", I could not find anything, but when I omitted the word raj I found hits especially in YouTube in KRS channel. And it seems "Rahu Ketu maha yoga" means the same as rahu Ketu maha raj yoga https://youtu.be/kT_BW0WVPOs

Last edited:

selfless

Banned
visit this for answer :- a famous Blog site --most popular--
http://productsastro.com/uncategorized/nakshatra-no-10-magha/

Hello!

can someone please explain the specifics regarding rahu ketu maha raj yoga?

from what i have understood (correct me if i am wrong) the yoga is formed when rahu is in the third and ketu in the ninth house and their dispositors are conjunct

for example, if rahu is in the third in aquarius for sagittarius lagna and ketu is in ninth in leo and saturn and sun are conjunct (within 2 degrees) in capricorn in the second house

does that mean the yoga is active?

what are the effects of the yoga?

i cant seem to find much information so if you know any sites or sources that study this topic please share and if you have more information yourself also please do share i am very interested in this topic:sideways: