Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 02-02-2015, 05:47 AM

Re: the node and reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
Hello Rahu,

Thank you for this thread of very enlightening information. I have noticed in many times where the natal charts show Pluto, the Black Moon on the nodes that there is a tendency to criminal behavior (from sexual abuse all the way to murder) Charles Manson is an example, also Ted Bundy. Also recently Bill Cosby's scandal - all have Black Moon on nodes and Manson has Pluto and the Moon as well. This tendency to violent behavior seems exacerbated further if there are other square aspects to the nodal axis. Soemtimes the Moon on a node will bring some hardship though not usually the violent or criminal behavior. I am also noting the Orcus on the node correlates to anti-social acts.

Is it that the node intensifies the desire nature of Pluto's darkest side for some? And can you offer any insights about the Black Moon in these situations? I have to say i do not know how to counsel a client when I see these configurations . They scare me as I feel they are so powerful.

Be well!
I dont use Black Moon or Orcus or any of the other obscure celestial bodies and certainly not with the nodes. THere is a reason there is little information on these aspects because they are not valid and just trumped up by someone with no basis in fact. The north node is our path this time around and the south node is where we have had past life experiences and they feel familiar. The trick is to go to the opposite this time around but combine the knowledge intrinisically coming from the past and use it to further your life experiences with the north node sign, house and aspects. i.e. south node in 10th house, you were used to being an authority, having a career and a public life, the north node is in 4th house this time, so family, domesticity, roots and heredity factors are much more important and have to be dealt with.

Jan Spiller has a very good book on the nodes.

Stick to the conventional planets and only close conjunctions within 3 degree orb. The moon conjunct north node for instance can mean many things, depending on the house, the sign and other aspects from around the chart.

Last edited by Claire19; 02-02-2015 at 05:52 AM.
Unread 02-27-2015, 05:40 PM

hi rahu!
thanks for the thread.
if you are willing i would appreciate a reading concerning my nodes.

heres a pciture of my draconian chart http://sv.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=3...8#.VPFgMWw5DIU

Edit : fixed the broken link

Last edited by dammage; 02-28-2015 at 05:31 AM.
Unread 03-03-2015, 02:41 AM
Banned

with all the scandalous news about the royals.
two days ago a video was released of naked man climbing out of Buckingham palace... naked on a rope made of torn up sheets. it certaintly seems he was imprisoned as he risked his life, and may have taken his life as the video shows him falling from the second story but you can't see how he landed.
I also wonder why this post was deleted yesterday.
http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...e&utm_campaign=

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
on my initial post, I emphasized the serious nature of this knowledge.
the society is conditioned by the excess.

peaches geldorf has mercury conjunct the dragon’s head. This gave were mind light.the nodes are both lifer sand death and it seems peaches did not realize her own power. Or the reaction to her following the light and telling the truth.

When she was found there was nothing. Not marks ,no evidence drugs in her blood. So that they had to send out for further tests.
Then all of a sudden she had needle marks, she had toxic dose of heroin.

And the police now found heroin. where was it the first time they looked??????
http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/may/02/peaches-geldof-death-heroin-police-inquest

Now the police are going after the source……..yea right, fat chance they’ll bust themselves
Demonize peaches because she pulled back the demon curtain. Just as princess Di did.

The dragon’s head can bring the martyr’s vision and motivations.

here is the post ,once again,that was sanitized from this thread

peaches geldof passed on april 7. 25, princess of rock and roll aristocracy, was found dead.
Autopsy and toxicology test reveal no cause for her death. Further test are pending, but I fear her death will be simply that her heart stopped beating.
Her chart showed a mercury /node conjunction which gives the highest level of telepathy and psychic abilities. With Uranus sextile to mercury and the node ,the woman was brilliant. Uranus shows her visions during astral dreams as she could have had control of her astral body with this aspect.
her emotional and physical attractiveness are seen in the eros/moon conjunction square venus. A loving person, inspirational and optimistic. The eros/psyche midpoint is square to Uranus adding to the “wild child” actions and attractions. This brings an extremely idealistic and spiritual need to relationship . it also brings affairs and love that peaks and eclipses.
But there are underlying harsh realities also. Ixion is on the vertex axis. this shows that troubled or social transformative situations were around her life. The luxurious life style did not stop her from peering into the abyss. orcus is square to sedna which portents, childhood experiences which remained repressed. Dark secrets resided in her mind. with nessus opposed to the sun and venus, abusive childhood environments tempered her personality .
The archetype of mercury conjunct the dragon’shead is Searching, Seeing an Speaking the Truth. It is a position of a person of light.
It may be this spiritual identity that lead to her death.
In November 2013,peaches tweeted identifying names of two women involved in the ian Watkins sex scandal. These woman , followers of Watkins band, had allowed Watkins to sexual abuse their daughters. But it is a crime in England to disclose the names in abuse cases
https://uk.celebrity.yahoo.com/gossip/omg/peaches-geldof-defends-tweeting-names-women-ian-watkins-child-abuse-case-info-already-online--102405592.html
Watkins was convicted but during the investigation ,the extent of the music industry,s acceptance and collusion in child sexual abuse was highlighted.
Among the charges he pleade quilty to were attempting the rape of a baby
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/lostprophets-singer-ian-watkins-pleads-guilty-to-two-charges-of-attempting-to-rape-a-baby-8964029.html
he was sentenced to 35 years
“The judge said Watkins had a "corrupting influence", and had shown a "complete lack of remorse". He also said Watkins posed a significant risk to the public in particular to women with young children.
He told Woman A: "What you were both doing is both sickening and incomprehensible" and said to Woman B that she did not regard her child as a human “
Peaches was not direct involved but she raised her viove in this cases. It could be that fears were aroused the peaches would disclose more about the cancer of child sexploitation in the social circles of the high and mighty. This connection by itself seem insufficient to bring a deathly shadow over peaches.but coming on the heels of the jimmy savile scandal which showed the deep involvement of the highest level of British government and society,there may be desire to stop these revelations of degeneracy at the top..
http://www.theguardian.com/media/2014/jan/06/jimmy-savile-abuse-judge-led-inquiry-cumbersome-detective
the saville scandal extended to participation by the BBC and the queen as saville had been knighted before he died and prince Charles had brought saville in when his marriage to princess Diana was on the rocks, .saville influence came to no avail.
Saville was popular figure and his sexual abuse even penetrated homes for emotional disturbed children, where he had be given free reign of the facility even though he was a “volunteer”.
.http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/23/world/europe/uk-savile-bbc-scandal/index.html
The saville case showed how child sexual abuse permeates the highest levels of british society.
So Ian Watkins case came at a inopportune time.
And with the most recent allegations about the height of depravity at the height of the social order of the popes involvement child abuse and Satanism
http://humansarefree.com/2014/04/eyewitnesses-testify-pope-francis-raped.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email& utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FYTqom+%28Humans+Ar e+Free-Blog%29
“Two adolescent women claimed that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight eyewitnesses confirmed the allegations according to evidence presented this week at a Brussels Common Law Court of Justice. “
“Pope Francis was also a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to records obtained from the Vatican archives – “
http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/chief-exorcist-rev-gabriele-amorth-devil-vatican/story?id=10073040
anymore revelations of child sexual assaults could threaten the social order.
It may be that peaches was silenced because she endured sexual abuse as is indicated in her natal. And her grasp of the Truth would not allow her to leave unsaid the wickedness she felt and saw.
And the authorities will probably only say… her heart stopped beating….
On the day of her death the transiting T-square of Jupiter/Uranus /Pluto was crossing her Neptune/Saturn conjunction. Transiting orcus ,a planet of death, was conjunct her node and mercury.
This affirms my feelings that her words led to her death.
Transiting sedna/Saturn opposition, which is often associated with the silencing truth, was conjunct peaches ixion and the vertex axis.
The composite of peaches and her death date reveals a T-square of mars opposed to Neptune square to Chiron. This is a pattern deception. outside forces were involved with her death.
This tsquare falls across peaches orcus/sedan square, so once again the image of death falls across peaches’ conflict between her dark experiences and truth.
Understanding the node mean understanding the pervasiveness of sexual abuse and incest in the social body. Until these dynamics of this issue come to light, the social order will continue to be based on perverse, sexist suppression.

rahu
http://www.prisonplanet.com/westmins...be-doomed.html

December 31, 2014
The inquiry into an alleged Westminster paedophile ring may be doomed because only a member of the “Establishment” is fit to run it, the High Court judge first appointed to conduct the investigation has warned.

Baroness Butler-Sloss, the former president of the family division who was ousted from inquiry over allegations of a conflict of interest, said that victims of child abuse had too much influence over the running of the inquiry, adding they cannot be allowed to dictate who the chair is.

She insisted she was fit to do the job, saying she would have “gone in with a knife” and would have scrutinised the role played by her own brother in an alleged cover-up of paedophilia.

Victims’ demands that the head of the inquiry has no links with the “Establishment” are unrealistic, she said, as no-one from an “obscure background” would be capable of running a major inquiry, Lady Butler-Sloss said.

rahu[/QUOTE]

Last edited by rahu; 03-03-2015 at 03:17 AM.
Unread 03-03-2015, 09:58 PM
Banned

hi dammage
I don't use draconic chars so I ran a regular chart.
I have to admit I had to think about this as your handle dammage is like damage and you have aspects out side your node positions . you have orcus conjunct the sun and square to pluto and opposed to psyche.
this is a difficult tsquare as it shows you have had your sensivity abused in your early environment.

this will condition your node pisitions.
mars is conjuhct the node. this gives your physical energ8y a psychic component. this means that if you move on your pathy, the environment will be mallible by your energies.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...t=63539&page=2

Mars conjunct the nodal axis gives a powerful charisma or “magic” around them. the individuals aura is felt by all around.
This aspect gives an inherent “luck” of direction. That is ,if the individual is not overly bound by ego desires, then their spontaneous actions and responses are usually correct. It gives an “intuitive” sense of what their “path” in life is. But if the native has selfish motivations then this favorable vibration goes out the window. this aspect gives a magnetic quality to he native and are usually very attractive whether the physical body is “attractive” or not. This affect is similar to what athletes call being in the “zone”. If one can stay in the moment and not “think “ too much then the expectations and desires tend to follow.
the nodal axis gives a strong sexual aura also. And in a woman’s chart sexual abuse can be problem. With both mars and Venus, the sexual aura is very powerful from birth and hence sexually abuse experiences are very likely. On the positive side I usually is associated with a strong sexual drive but is not aggressive unless mars is afflicted. This mars aspect is closely associated with the 25th hexagram in the I CHING.
As a personally magnetic aspect, negative forces as well as positive forces can be directed a the native, as others may react if the native does not respond o their entreaties .
With a north node transit ,the native has an easier time following their “path”, as they intuitively take the correct turns.
A south node transit is more powerful and difficult because the dense plane is attracted to this aspect very strongly. The individual is more likely to allow his ego desires to take precedence over higher motivations. here the sense of personal strength is stronger as the environment is more easily molded and controlled by the native. This is one aspect of a black magician, where the individual seeks power and control over others. With this aspect a native tries to control all that comes to him, which is a fool errand ,as no mortal can contain the infinite energy of the universe that flows through the nodal axis .if the native can receive the infinite with open hands ,then the dense plane accumulations will not bury them. But very often this has to be learned by being overwhelmed by the nodal energy and falling from “grace” and success because of greed and selfishness.
This holds true for all nodal transits of the planet. That is , trying to contain or control all the energy of the south node will ultimately bring disaster . the correct image is to keep that which comes through your open hands but not to try to contain everything. The south node often bring a sense of megalomania to the native before hey learn their limitations
The north node transit does no usually bring this trial as it tends to bring truth ,insight ,knowledge and inspiration. Though such knowledge can bring the dense plane around them and so the same trials as the south node can be present. the distinctions between the north and south node are not absolute as it is the same energy axis and therefore the conditions described can be felt by either north or south node transits.

your mercury is also conjunct to the node .
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=63539

mercury conjunct the node is an indices of psychic power as well as extreme intelligence. often there is an intuitive intelligence that allows a indivual to get to the center of his analysis without having to read through the breath of the subject matter.this aspect is very inspirational and tend s to be associated with truth seekers.it is a sigh of a magician. edgar Cayce had such a conjunction though the strong sextile/trine pattern also contributes to his power.
the south node conjunct to mercury also give psychic and mental power but there is much more astral/psychic power and a person can easily become insane if they do not understand what happens in their minds.
the south node gives great creativity and the power of thought forms is very strong.
Theravada Buddhism teaches that reality is a series of thought forms, each arises spontaneously to be replaced by a new thought form. so reality is a sequence of thought forms. the emphasis is on thoughts being the center of reality.
http://www.dhammawiki.com/index.php?title=Theravada
this concept is very similar to a branch of quantum theory called informational quantum. in this theory the transmission of "data" is the base of quantum reality
http://www.technologyreview.com/view...tum-mechanics/

the images I use for the nodes are that the north node is were the essence of spirit enter into manifestation, it is the beginning of time. thought forms accumulate and grow until these thought form leave at the south node. but not all thought forms disappear, so there is a accumulation of "thought forms" around the south node that give the power to mercury conjunct the south node. therefore mercury conjunct south node give a very creative and intelligent mind as there are many preexistent thought formulation surrounding this conjunction. for this reason the mind can be overwhelmed much more easily by a south node conjunction to mercury than a north node conjunction. the nemesis of the north node is dissipation of mental powers because of lack of desire in the physical plane. here mercury is closer to the "Infinite" as the cycle of creation that has just begun while the mercury south node conjunction gleans from all the thoughts and experience's that have occurred during the cycle. mercury conjunct the south node has access to much psychic fertilizer that has been created. the north node mercury conjunction is "purer " in the sense that the plane of reality does not have as much power over it. but the north and south node are of the same energy and hence they can often affect one in the same way.one must be careful of psychic overloads ,especially with the south node can happen if too much psychic data enter the mind that is not integrated. this is why the make up of the personality structure is so important.
mercury conjunct the south node with a rigid and restricted personality structure would not have the flexibility to use the infinite data coming thru the node and could become crazy or mean ,rash and deceptive. this position is an aspect of a black magician as the psychic force tends to dominate and accumulate rather that teaches and disperses as mercury conjunct the north node is prone to do .

as the node rules the astral, either conjunction of mercury and the south or north node gives great psychic potential and potential for vivid.astral dreams . this is a position of the magician because the thought forms of these conjunction travel and stay coherent on the higher planes. and can affect others from the astral plane.
Isabel hickey considered mercury your soul, the entity that threads you through life sand death.

ONCE AGAIN a glitche in the website has made me lose a large post. I know I must save and edit often when my post becomes longer.
damage I will have to get back tomorrow as this web drain has fatigued me.sorry

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 03-03-2015 at 10:41 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
astrobunny (07-30-2016)
Unread 03-05-2015, 08:21 AM

hi rahu.
thank you for the insights. I apprciate it mate. I see astrology and the planets as Blueprints and archetypes trough which the hidden force (reptilian beings), inprint thier influences on us. planets are bodies of god, but these gods have more bodies that are not reprsented by the planets.They are not not bound to play by its rules, and can affect people in ways that dont correspond with how thier planetary signs are aligned. I had severe fever cramps from the time i was 1 years old up to turning 5. when i was 3-4 years old i had a fire accident, my upperbody litterary caught flames and i was seconds away from Death, and i spent over a month in intensive care. now i suffer from brain trauma + a bad spirit attachement whose goal is to make me feel bad to such an extend that i willingly take suicide, the reason for that being that im trying to elevate my families bloodline in spiritual terms and the tptb dont want me to succed.

physic Power and intelligence is not something that defines me right now, to the contrary i feel stupid and borderline retarded. I know my nervous system has taken quite a beating and
that inconjuction with my brain trauma has made me operate below my potential,but rest assured im working on fixing these things.

I see that youre intrested In matters that revolve around princess diana and Jimmy saville. I Think theres more to them than astrology can predict.

rahu i Think you will find the following two articles very intresting..

about the sacrifial Death of diana = (please read very very intresting)
http://www.oneballmedia.com/2009/02/...e-the-real-me/

about Jimmy saville and something revalationary about us. (also very very intresting)
http://www.oneballmedia.com/2013/04/...ur-mammy-sing/

best
dammage
Unread 03-06-2015, 02:03 AM
Banned

thanks for the links.
I will look at your specific aspects to the node tomorrow. I wasn't sure if you were planning to come back to the forum.i am just not into interpreting a chart right now
rahu
Unread 03-06-2015, 05:05 PM

Quote:
thanks for the links.
I will look at your specific aspects to the node tomorrow. I wasn't sure if you were planning to come back to the forum.i am just not into interpreting a chart right now
rahu
youre welcome.
take your time ,there no rush mate.
Unread 03-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Banned

Hi damage

As you have already broached your self-destructive impulse, I will start there in explaining your nodal connections. You have a classic self-destructive aspect with Neptune conjunct to Saturn opposed to the moon.
The first thing toi keep in mind is that every thing changes. Noi mental attitude stays forever. I think thius is what drives many, the fear that their negative emotional state will never change and so out of futility……
Here the nodal axis was square to your moon on jan 19 2015,then th4e nodal axis squared chiron on feb 2. The nofdal axis squared your Neptune on mar 2. I would expect this time would be the most difficult as it begins the square to Saturn at 8 cap41 on may 20 .
So you are in the middle of this difficult transit.
The psychological dynamic that has brought these self destructive feelings stem from the relationship with your parents and early environment. The moon/chiron conjunction can show a mother who is hyper critical and always finding fault.it is opposed to Saturn/Neptune which can show a absent father, a father much older so as to be irrelevant in your upbringing. Neptune brings the specter of drug or alcohol . the mother figure is much more aggressive than the father.
But there must be extenuating circumstance to bring the negative feelings on besides these aspects.
These start with Orcus square to Pluto and square to sedna . these aspects can show abusive environment and with sedna involved there is a corresponding perversion of truth.with psyche opposed to orcus and square to pluto, you innocence and altruist love was severely damaged by the sexual insensitivity of orcus and Pluto. This pattern can show that you find yourself attracted to or drawn to master/submissive – S/M relationships.
The venus/orcus midpoint is conjunct the node. This can be a sexual abusive aspect. It shows a stunted emotional connection which probably hinders your social integration at times.

You have eros opposed to eris. This gives you’re a strong sexual aura but these sexual vibrations may attract destructive desire toward you at an early age. This also seems to be indicative of sexually abuse as the pluton/nessus midpoint is conjunct eros. Both these symbols are usually related to sexual abuse, with Nessus very often showing an incestaul element.

With the stellium of nymphe/sun/orcus, the abuse dynamic is strong and again, your sense of innocence or justice was perverted very early I your life.
The mars/eros midpoint is conjunct to the nessus/juno conjunction. This again shows a potential for emotional and sexual abuse, but with juno the situation becomes generational ,meaning these behaviors are endemic to your family line.as juno is the grandmother, it seems that thise who should have protected you,were themselves blocking or repressing memories of their own and hence could not see your situation or didn’t care. Your mars/eris midpoint is square to juno/nessus bring another level of emotional sexual energy. But this square also tends to bring tangled emotional relationships with siblings.

Asatrun /p0luto midpoint is conjunct your ascendant giving you a serious and sober personality structure.
With the venus/mercury midpoint conjunct mars/Snode, you have a very attractive and social nature. In spite of your difficult karma, you can still feel the joy of social interactions. And with the node these dynamics are very attractive.
Your Jupiter is sextile to mars and the Snode,which adds to the mental clarity that mercury/snode can bring. Jupiter’s position is excellent for higher education and tens to give favorable economic situations in general. This position of Jupiter shows tha5t authority figures tend to help you out. You are given excellent opportunities educationally or economically. You have an excellent verbal mind and mercury position often shows writers or mentally creative individuals.
You juno/Jupiter midpoint is also conjunct to orcus,which adds to the image that your emotional situations are ingrained in your family line. But this also can give success within institutions or government employment.
Your moon/chiron conjunction gives you a very incisive and intelligent mind. You can quickly see both sides of any argument. but this is a very critical aspect also. With pluto trine this conjunction, you have the power of healing and your emotions are very resilent.as Neptune and Saturn are sextile to pluto also, you have the nature of a healer or counselor. I think this trine/sextile to plu5to will usually stabilize your emotional state so that your emotional affliction do not overwhelm you.
What is happening now is that the nodal axis is squaring the moon/chiron-saturn/Neptune opposition and thereby negating the positive power of pluto.

I have focused on the Saturn/Neptune conjunct as this what your “ Karma” is working through right now.
With the nodal axis squaring Neptune and heading toward Saturn, you must be flexible and do not concern yourself with material loss. As this is the nature of Neptune on material matter.
And after the node squares Saturn it will move toward a square to Uranus which bodes great changes and the opportunity to expand and express yourself. Your mars/Uranus midpoint is square to your moon/sun midpoint which means that your life will be subject to sudden changes. You will progress most often by sudden changes and not by incremental changes.
But you must be ready to grasp these unique opportunities, which is difficult if your mind is overwhelmed by dark moods.
I think part of your misgivings is that you are subject to such extreme highs and lows, that you find it hard to make progress in normal activities.

rahu

Last edited by rahu; 03-07-2015 at 11:27 PM.
astrobunny (07-30-2016)
Unread 03-18-2015, 10:45 PM

Hi Rahu
I have a question about the transit of the North Node conjunct to my natal Pluto. At this point I'm really lost and wondering which direction life is taking me. I tried to get into conventional university to study physiotherapy recently, but was refused. Though I'm drawn to yoga therapy and other similar courses to develop 'unconventionally'. I teach yoga/Pilates meditaiton but want to develop it further now therapeutically. The transit of Neptune will also be squaring my natal North node/Neptune shortly. Would this sort of transit bring a mentor into my life, would it make much difference to life? I think the lost feeling comes about through transit Neptune conjunct natal Moon/progressed Sun and all the things that this has brough about (mum had stroke/aunty ill).
Nep

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-19-2015, 01:10 AM
Banned

hmmm
it is difficult o comment without the entire chart.
rahu
Unread 03-19-2015, 02:15 AM

Here it is

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 05-12-2015 at 08:34 AM.
Unread 03-19-2015, 02:49 AM

I forgot to add, transit of Saturn will conjunct the Node/Neptune later this year. The last time a heavy duty planet conjucted my north node, it was transit Pluto with Chiron. I met a man who was my friend for years, I learned alot from him. He helped guide me onto more of a healing path. I remember one vision I had of him as almost like an angelic being wearing lapiz lazuli coloured flowing clothes. Whenever he went away travelling and we were out of touch, when he came back we would just meet spontainiously by chance. We met by chance recently after being out of touch for 5 years, although he is now away again

chart: http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk27/Jo75Tiger/mewithstarsasteroids.gif
Unread 03-19-2015, 10:07 PM
Banned

Hi Neptunerising

The node was square to your natal Saturn jan, so that is likely the period of maximum restriction . I am somewhat surprised about your issues as you have such a psychic/visionary consciousness along with devoted friends.with pluto at mc sextile to Neptune , I would expect your professional situation to be very good in the coming months as the node conjuncts pluto. Since the last of jan you have had the node forming one of the best patterns for it with sextile/trines between Neptune/node and mercury/venus.
This transit is exactly the vibration you mentioned, developing your pilates and yoga therapeutically.
Your sextile trine patters is one of the best patterns for a psychic healer to go along with your prescient mind .i would have expected you to be expressing your healing powers in the last 2 months, that you haven’t and seem to be in a quandary about direction is unexpected. The past 2 months are so very powerful in inner and healing energies.
You seem to be on the proper path, I think the healing aspect will come when pluto comes.
But one can never take pluto for granted as unconscious forces it symbolizes can be very unexpected in their manifestation.
I think you inner light is true enough so that you might spontaneously explore your healing vibration.
The way I started was to first learn to feel my aura between my palms. After recognizing the feelings I just move to feeling the body’s aura. Then applying my self knowledge to another’s head ache.
The headache disappeared.
I think those who seek healing will be drawn to you.
As to a teacher…..Saturn might bring that but you are so gifted that you don’t need a teacher to show you things you already intuitively know

rahu
Unread 03-20-2015, 12:19 AM

Hi Rahu
Thank you so much for taking the time to analyse my chart. And thanks for the positive words! I have explored healing for a while now,but lots of things around me took a down turn after my mum had her stroke in Jan 2014, I'm her only daughter and no extended family around, so its been a bit bleak. I kind of lost alot of hope, took less care of myself and now seem to be in a little healing crisis point. In the past year, I think I've unconsciously took the opposite path almost, looking outside of myself for answers and getting more and more lost in the process. The path I'm on with the yoga teaching has always seemed open to me with things falling into place. In 2014, I thought I would try to study physiotherapy at university but there were so many blocks. My heart is in the teaching/healing though.
There was a lot of stress in Jan, I moved house and was in turmoil deciding whether to continue to study for university or continue on teaching path as well as mum in hospital again. Compared to that, things are calmer now and I've decided to stop studying for uni, rather, to concentrate on the other things.

I am lucky, as you say, I do have devoted friends. Things at work, with teaching, have been good,thinking about it, I have a few new classes. I guess I've never had the confidence to believe in myself enough with regards to healing. I see all the other yoga businesses and think, I wish I was that confident to advertise myself. I do manage to make a living out of it, but feel its got to change in a big way. I somehow feel I need some sort of energy shift in me for change to manifest, otherwise I'll be stuck in a rut of development.
Nep

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 03-20-2015 at 12:22 AM.
Unread 03-20-2015, 09:52 PM
Banned

I hope I am not too revealig but I did notice a pattern that concerned me as to why you have doubts instead of basking in your glow.
the [luyo/chiron midpoint is conjunct your saturn and the Saturn/pluto midpoint is conjunct the the lilth axis.
adding your sun on the vertex axis, theses symbolics show a abusive childhood.the father figure is particularly afflicted.th psychological point is that the distortions of your emotional nature give your perspective a low esteem tweak. but as this occurs on the lilth axis, it tends to make you accept a negative esteem of your self or vision, as these dynamics are on a preconscious axis.

this, Saturn et.a.l ,combined with the sun/vertex squared to Uranus pust you under psychological tensions that are often general identified as bipolar. you have extremes of valleys and heights.
I wish you would see what degree your named asteroid is at as well as Sappho 80.
rahu

Last edited by rahu; 03-20-2015 at 10:03 PM.
Unread 03-20-2015, 10:22 PM

Hi Rahu, thank you, I really appreciate you looking. My father was only in my life until I was about 6 years old, then I'd only see him I think once a year. I witnessed parents arguments. My mum would stop my dad telling me off as I was told he was quite authortative with me. There is abuse in my family heritage though I recently discovered, my grandfather who I never met. This has been a secret from me until very recently, but knowing this has answered a lot of my questions. I think I played these energies out unconsciously when I was in an abusive relationship in my early 20s.
I've started to accept this wound though, and instead of hiding behind the shell I used to construct, I am starting to be more my authentic self. I think the teaching I do has helped me with this, as I can only be myself when in front of a group of people. I use it to teach self acceptance and grounding, in a way, working with the body and energy as a way to heal the stuff we keep in our body cells. Its a life lesson for me.
I never knew there were named asteroids! I found my named asteroid and its at 11 degrees Virgo retrograde! Also Sappho is 29,55 degree Libra. What does the named asteroid represent in the chart? Lol, even that is square to Neptune!

This is the chart with those two asteroids in

Nep

Last edited by Neptune Rising; 03-20-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Unread 03-20-2015, 10:35 PM
Banned

your named asyteroid square to Neptune et.al. shows you are certaintly on your path .
Sappho is at the midpoint square between the sun and Uranus.
jus of the top i'd say you are extremely attractive to women in general

rahu
Unread 03-20-2015, 10:46 PM

Thank you Rahu, your post and advice does make alot of sense and reassure me. Lol, I never knew I'm attractive to women! I'm female though I prefer men, but relationship in general seem to be a headache!

Unread 08-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Banned

here is a brief description of psyche conjunct the node from the read my chart forum.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=85585

"I look to psyche's position to see the nature of your attractive force.
you natal psyche is conjunct your dragonhead. Wow..this is extremely psychic and "karamic". it is quite complex as the node can bring relationships form other lifes. psyches position shows you to have always been a romantic dreamer. and this is what will bring your soul mate to you.it is your "other worldly" vibrations that attract your lovers.
the psychic connection should be strong. words are not needed between you and yours.
of course the problem is that all these fanciful images are rarely found in the grind of contemporary life.

whatever "his " nature, your Love will be attracted to your spiritual approach to life and love. this aspect can be very sexual and physical even as the romantic sensitivities seem to be lost in clouds.

one cautionary note is that the seeming innocence of this loving nature is liable to be taken advantage of. this aspect brought carnal desires around you since your birth. this position can show the pain and the pleasure of life."

rahu
astrobunny (07-30-2016)
Unread 08-04-2015, 02:13 PM

Hi Rahu,
thank you for posting. Is that about Psyche conjunct Node similar for Psyche/moon in Pisces square north node/Neptune in Sag in natal?

Unread 08-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune Rising View Post
Hi Rahu,
thank you for posting. Is that about Psyche conjunct Node similar for Psyche/moon in Pisces square north node/Neptune in Sag in natal?
hmmm..there are similar sensitivities between the two examples. the major difference is that with psyche conjunct the node, one can be enveloped by altered /emotional consciousness. the latter example brings in the square so "reality" has a stronger hold on one. though Neptune does dissolve the rigidity of "reality".

rahu
Unread 08-07-2015, 01:03 PM

Hello rahu
I just wanted to ask you about the angularity of the solar return nodes or natal nodes showing up in solar returns. Do you see that as something of importance happening during that year for the individual concerning relationships and feelings?
Unread 08-09-2015, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arena View Post
Hello rahu
I just wanted to ask you about the angularity of the solar return nodes or natal nodes showing up in solar returns. Do you see that as something of importance happening during that year for the individual concerning relationships and feelings?
the techniques you ask about would have the same predictive value as other solar return aspects,
I suggest looking at the current transiting node position over the SR for accurate predictions.

rahu
Unread 08-25-2015, 05:45 PM

Quote:
here is a brief description of psyche conjunct the node from the read my chart forum.
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...ad.php?t=85585

"I look to psyche's position to see the nature of your attractive force.
you natal psyche is conjunct your dragonhead. Wow..this is extremely psychic and "karamic". it is quite complex as the node can bring relationships form other lifes. psyches position shows you to have always been a romantic dreamer. and this is what will bring your soul mate to you.it is your "other worldly" vibrations that attract your lovers.
the psychic connection should be strong. words are not needed between you and yours.
of course the problem is that all these fanciful images are rarely found in the grind of contemporary life.

whatever "his " nature, your Love will be attracted to your spiritual approach to life and love. this aspect can be very sexual and physical even as the romantic sensitivities seem to be lost in clouds.

one cautionary note is that the seeming innocence of this loving nature is liable to be taken advantage of. this aspect brought carnal desires around you since your birth. this position can show the pain and the pleasure of life."

rahu
I always wanted to know what Psyche does in the birth chart.I do think she bestow physical beauty in someone's chart.Other than that not much.I have it in 13 degree GEMINI square my venus

PSYCHE parallel my ASC

sun conjunct moon/psyche midpoint
conjunct jupiter/psyche midpoint

Uranus opposite sun/psyche midpoint
opposite sun/venus midpoint

/MARS and Node square psyche/venus midpoint and sun/psyche midpoitn

Last edited by theV; 08-25-2015 at 05:50 PM.
Unread 08-25-2015, 09:02 PM
Banned

to understand the nodal axis, one must understand the nature of reality , as the node underlies all planes of reality. The node is of such fundamental importance that all occult systems use it as their base line. whether rosicrucian, templars, free masons or kabbalah, the dragon head is the hidden and protected fount of all the power of these societies. As to reality the most accurate scientific system is defined by quantum mechanics. Surprising;ly quantum theory shows that reality is much like the classic metaphysical systems , rather than einsteinian or Newtonian dogma. Underlying quantum theory is the concept of non locality. This means that there is no such thing as distance between objects . everything is connected on the quantum matrix. Every particle of matter is “entangled “ with every other particle of matter in the universe ,no matter how distantly separated.
This notion is alien to classical physics . if one manipulate one of the pairs , the other is affected no matter to far they are separated. Experiment with entangled ions which had a “dog leg” showed that if the appendage on one was mechanically moved, the other ion also moved. This is quite astounding as many experiments had shown that manipulation by lasers would be felt by the entangled pair also.

The book a different universe, by Robert Laughlin , a Nobel prize recipient in physics, explains these concepts .
Briefly, matter-particles are the intersection/nodes of quantum vibrations. But these quantum vibrations could be a function of another quantum l system, and this system could also be a function of another system, physist just don’t know what the quantum Matrix really is. But hundreds if not thousands of experiments have shown quantum theory to be correct.
Quantum physics is at the base of reality, while einsteinian or Newtonian concepts are considered emergent.
An example of this distinction is shown by the laws of gas pressure. As long as one has a large sample of gas , then the movement and pressure of gas in a closed container can be calculated quite well with Newtonian principles. But when one reduces the size of the sample o f gas, then the gas behaves by quantum principles. So Newtonian physics are not inherent in the structure of reality. newtonian laws only operate when reality reaches a certain size or threshold. whereas quantum principles underlie everything.
So quantum theory “fixates” reality. Matter and reality are the nodes of quantum frequencies.
This is the best analogy to use when trying to understand the dragonhead/nodal axis.
The node fixates all the other astrological symbols. One can conceptualize the planets as the hands of the celestial clock, with the various cycles of time correlating to our experiences .but the node is the mainspring of the celestial clock and it’s motion underlies all the other movements.
These words seem like just more obscure references to the node. So one must look at their own chart to see the depth and clarity of these words.
But first a word of caution. Not only does the node rule or fixate reality, but the nodes are the source of magic both black and white,positive and negative. If one chooses to disbelieve the existence of black magic, then you will put your life in grave danger to try to understand the dragonhead

rahu

Tags
node, reality