Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-12-2014, 05:26 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Recurrent Dreams

Hi,

I met my friend Lee about two years ago. We lost contact and he resurfaced (during a vertex transit) in June this year. Since then, we are inseparable....I've tried to run...lol..but we magnetize right back to where we started.

Within the last month, I have had five, vivid recurrent dreams of him and I have never experienced this with anyone. The dreams are not negative, not all sexual but they involve spending intimate quality time. Can you see anything in the chart that might explain this? I'm also open to any other insights or questions you may have about the synastry. Thank you in advance.

Niambi

***Chart & Table - in next post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart.jpg (62.8 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf table.pdf (69.7 KB, 2 views)


Last edited by Niambi; 08-12-2014 at 05:33 PM. Reason: Incorrect data for first chart & table
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-12-2014, 05:32 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

********Correction - this is the correct chart and table; not the first post
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chart.jpg (61.4 KB, 9 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf table.pdf (70.3 KB, 4 views)
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Recurrent Dreams

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you asking why you are having dreams about some guy that you seem to be infatuated with?

I don't see that as unusual at all. We often dream about people and things that are important to us.

Rather than looking at a synastry of the two of you which describes your relationship, I'd be more inclined to look at lunar returns for you. But IMO, its a lot of work for no real need. You could stop having the dreams tomorrow, or something could happen and the relationship could be gone.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #4  
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:31 PM
kimbermoon's Avatar
kimbermoon kimbermoon is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mission B.C
Posts: 2,673
Smile Re: Recurrent Dreams

A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry; as per dreams, with Neptune posited in the 12th House, you are especially susceptible to the influence of your dreams. You have easier access to your psyche through dreams and since you have strong recall, they can help you to navigate through your emotional world. Recurrent dreams suggest that your conscious is resistant to accepting a condition as being real.
Since they all involve spending quality time, the theme then is intimacy. The opposition of Neptune and Jupiter shows you are likely to be self-critical and have doubts about what is real and what isn't.
Thus your psyche tends to question what you experience as reality. Usually positive dreams will be an indicator that things are good in the relationship. Yet it can also indicate that you are overlooking something important about what intimacy really means. Perhaps a part of you feels that it is all so fantastic, that it must be imaginary; or do you fear that it will not last if adversity should come your way? Does it fulfil your need for spirituality or does it feel more like a veneer?
True intimacy is about sharing from soul to soul with another, not merely on the physical level.
Are you taking it for granted in some way? Are you feeling that something about it is perhaps unreal? Trust issues may also be involved, with your Saturn in Leo, which underscores that you suffer from lack of confidence within yourself, and are always looking for reinforcement that you deserve admiration. It is these fears of Saturn that often reflect in our dreams that serve to challenge us on the conscious level. The ramifications of these factors are highly variable on the individual level, still these are some of the questions you might ask yourself. I do think that your conscious mind is questioning your sense of reality at this time; issues about faith, trust, spirituality, self-doubt may also be at issue. Remember that dreams typically relate to the emotions.
__________________
Namaste
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kimbermoon For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #5  
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:39 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Zarathu - My question is related to the synastry aspects, which is why I posted this here in the relational section. If it was about infatuation, that would have been in the title. I have read that some synastry aspects can cause telepathic activity, dreaming, etc. I do dream about people important to me, but never the same person five times in three weeks..especially with venus in gemini (my attention span is too short). I also was looking for insight offered on the chart because I have not had anyone else look at the compatibility chart.

Since you suggest that I look at the lunar returns, please share what exactly I should be looking for in the lunar return chart.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-12-2014, 08:54 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Thank you Kimbermoon. Yes, I am susceptible to the influence of my dreams and they also come true very often (75% of the time). It's the 25% percent that leaves me questioning whether its real or not. The only other time I can recall having frequent dreams was two years before a hurricane hit my area, when I kept dreaming of making a emergency supply box. I ignored those dreams first but that supply box came in handy. That is one of many dreams that have guided me or others in finding real answers. I do have the asteroid Asbolous conjunct my Mercury.

Thank you for pointing out that the theme is intimacy. I will ponder those other questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry; as per dreams, with Neptune posited in the 12th House, you are especially susceptible to the influence of your dreams. You have easier access to your psyche through dreams and since you have strong recall, they can help you to navigate through your emotional world. Recurrent dreams suggest that your conscious is resistant to accepting a condition as being real.
Since they all involve spending quality time, the theme then is intimacy. The opposition of Neptune and Jupiter shows you are likely to be self-critical and have doubts about what is real and what isn't.
Thus your psyche tends to question what you experience as reality. Usually positive dreams will be an indicator that things are good in the relationship. Yet it can also indicate that you are overlooking something important about what intimacy really means. Perhaps a part of you feels that it is all so fantastic, that it must be imaginary; or do you fear that it will not last if adversity should come your way? Does it fulfil your need for spirituality or does it feel more like a veneer?
True intimacy is about sharing from soul to soul with another, not merely on the physical level.
Are you taking it for granted in some way? Are you feeling that something about it is perhaps unreal? Trust issues may also be involved, with your Saturn in Leo, which underscores that you suffer from lack of confidence within yourself, and are always looking for reinforcement that you deserve admiration. It is these fears of Saturn that often reflect in our dreams that serve to challenge us on the conscious level. The ramifications of these factors are highly variable on the individual level, still these are some of the questions you might ask yourself. I do think that your conscious mind is questioning your sense of reality at this time; issues about faith, trust, spirituality, self-doubt may also be at issue. Remember that dreams typically relate to the emotions.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-12-2014, 09:16 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niambi View Post
Zarathu - My question is related to the synastry aspects, which is why I posted this here in the relational section. If it was about infatuation, that would have been in the title. I have read that some synastry aspects can cause telepathic activity, dreaming, etc. I do dream about people important to me, but never the same person five times in three weeks..especially with venus in gemini (my attention span is too short). I also was looking for insight offered on the chart because I have not had anyone else look at the compatibility chart.

Since you suggest that I look at the lunar returns, please share what exactly I should be looking for in the lunar return chart.
I suggested lunar returns because they are short term for 28 days and would be most likely to be involved if any thing. Other stuff is too long term. I should think that Venus, Neptune, possibly Mercury might be involved. But its the kind of thing where you have to look at the potential and see what you have. I've never spent a lot of my time pursuing dreams in astrology. I'd want to see the most powerful and low friction houses. Dream consciousness is ruled by the 9th house, Sagittarius and probably also the Moon which rules the emotions.

I'd have to see the chart. Another option would be to actually ask a question using horary.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #8  
Unread 08-12-2014, 09:19 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbermoon View Post
A chart like this would take much time to analyze regarding your relationship synastry;
I agree unless you wanted to know if there were any very serious very obvious blocks to a relationship between you. That wouldn't be hard to see quickly(20 minutes of looking). We had one of those I answered yesterday. I don't believe the OP was happy with the answer.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #9  
Unread 08-12-2014, 09:42 PM
venuschild venuschild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SouthLake Tahoe, California
Posts: 246
Re: Recurrent Dreams

I understand your concern all too well.

Why?

A certain friend of mine died a few years ago and came to me six times in dreams to tell me something about his wife and I, how now that he was gone her jealousy of our comradery was in vogue!

He quit visiting me in the dream world after I called her and told her I had my 6th dream about him. She went bezerk as he was trying to convey in the dreams of things were different now.

See, if you have read the book of Genesis, which everyone should at least for history's sake, you would understand most of the Middle-East a few thousand years ago, especially in regard to the Pharoahs and the Hebrew patriarchs all took dreams seriously as coming from the Divine realm.

Your chart by many astrologers is hard to read, ever thought about Liz Greene, or the style of chart originally on asro.com is far easier to decipher?


http://www.dominantstar.com/afghanis...reenestyle.gif



The above link is a fine example of how clear the chart is too read providing we omit the asteroids as they tend to gum up the horoscope!

If the inner wheel is your natal, and pisces is on the 9th, ruled by Jupiter and co-ruled(like co-pilot as the co-pilot is NOT the captain of the plane), Neptune read as though it were in the ninth to a weaker extent than Jupiter it's lord shows, shows these vivid dreams.

For example note the fourth paragraph in the following:

http://www.astrology.com/ninth-house/2-d-d-67380

Or even if Neptune is NOT posited there note the delineation of Neptune in the 9th:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm

And this article is PARAMOUNT for every devotee of astrology and it won't hurt a bit if a few charlatan astrologers professing to 'know it all' read it as well in regard to the interpretations of house without planets posited:

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/...hat-to-expect/

It would be truly great to see that horoscope in better view, as most today would NOT wish to read these types of wheels either even if they did in antiquity as in the horoscope below:



Last edited by venuschild; 08-12-2014 at 09:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to venuschild For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #10  
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:24 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Lisa,

Washington DC is not the same birth place that you used for your last iteration of a question relating your birth chart.

Z
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zarathu For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #11  
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:27 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Hi,

I don't recall entering anything different. I've always been a native Washingtonian.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
Lisa,

Washington DC is not the same birth place that you used for your last iteration of a question relating your birth chart.

Z
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Thanks. As far as synastry goes...his moon in the 3rd house falls in my 9th. My moon is conjunct his IC. He is the outer wheel; my chart is the inner wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by venuschild View Post
I understand your concern all too well.

Why?

A certain friend of mine died a few years ago and came to me six times in dreams to tell me something about his wife and I, how now that he was gone her jealousy of our comradery was in vogue!

He quit visiting me in the dream world after I called her and told her I had my 6th dream about him. She went bezerk as he was trying to convey in the dreams of things were different now.

See, if you have read the book of Genesis, which everyone should at least for history's sake, you would understand most of the Middle-East a few thousand years ago, especially in regard to the Pharoahs and the Hebrew patriarchs all took dreams seriously as coming from the Divine realm.

Your chart by many astrologers is hard to read, ever thought about Liz Greene, or the style of chart originally on asro.com is far easier to decipher?


http://www.dominantstar.com/afghanis...reenestyle.gif



The above link is a fine example of how clear the chart is too read providing we omit the asteroids as they tend to gum up the horoscope!

If the inner wheel is your natal, and pisces is on the 9th, ruled by Jupiter and co-ruled(like co-pilot as the co-pilot is NOT the captain of the plane), Neptune read as though it were in the ninth to a weaker extent than Jupiter it's lord shows, shows these vivid dreams.

For example note the fourth paragraph in the following:

http://www.astrology.com/ninth-house/2-d-d-67380

Or even if Neptune is NOT posited there note the delineation of Neptune in the 9th:

http://www.rosicrucian.com/mos/moseng07.htm

And this article is PARAMOUNT for every devotee of astrology and it won't hurt a bit if a few charlatan astrologers professing to 'know it all' read it as well in regard to the interpretations of house without planets posited:

http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2011/...hat-to-expect/

It would be truly great to see that horoscope in better view, as most today would NOT wish to read these types of wheels either even if they did in antiquity as in the horoscope below:


Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Niambi Niambi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Virginia
Posts: 23
Re: Recurrent Dreams

I did ask the horary question today. The ASC came back 3 degrees. I was thinking that it was unreadable, but I'm not sure. His Juno asteroid is conjunct my ASC at 3 degrees Capricorn. Would the horary still be worth exploring in that case? The question was asked at 10:04 a.m. today in Falls Church, Virginia.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathu View Post
I suggested lunar returns because they are short term for 28 days and would be most likely to be involved if any thing. Other stuff is too long term. I should think that Venus, Neptune, possibly Mercury might be involved. But its the kind of thing where you have to look at the potential and see what you have. I've never spent a lot of my time pursuing dreams in astrology. I'd want to see the most powerful and low friction houses. Dream consciousness is ruled by the 9th house, Sagittarius and probably also the Moon which rules the emotions.

I'd have to see the chart. Another option would be to actually ask a question using horary.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 08-12-2014, 10:49 PM
venuschild venuschild is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: SouthLake Tahoe, California
Posts: 246
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Niambi

Quote:
I did ask the horary question today. The ASC came back 3 degrees. I was thinking that it was unreadable, but I'm not sure. His Juno asteroid is conjunct my ASC at 3 degrees Capricorn. Would the horary still be worth exploring in that case? The question was asked at 10:04 a.m. today in Falls Church, Virginia.
Better take it to the horary section as this is relationships!

But in horary exclude the asteroids and 0-3 degrees rising doesn't void reading the chart it just like warning lights to wake one up as things can be wrong in the query or with the querant's understanding of how horary is done!



Last edited by venuschild; 08-13-2014 at 12:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to venuschild For This Useful Post:
Niambi (08-12-2014)
  #15  
Unread 08-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Zarathu Zarathu is offline
Account Closed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 5,501
Re: Recurrent Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niambi View Post
Hi,

I don't recall entering anything different. I've always been a native Washingtonian.
Aurora Hills, VA?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
dreams, recurrent

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.