Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.

Unread 06-01-2020, 03:48 AM

Re: Da Vinci Code – Is Any Of It Fact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Ignore the findings of archaeologists by all means!
oops
Archaeologists have discovered traces of weed on an ancient Israelite altar
suggesting that getting high was a religious ritual for the Hebrew people.
The discovery was made using gas chromatography and mass spectrometry
testing on an Iron Age Judahite shrine at Tel Arad, in Israel’s Negev desert.
The cannabis altar was in the inner sanctum of the temple
known as the cella, or holy of holies.
“....We know from all around the Ancient Near East
and around the world that many cultures used hallucinogenic materials and ingredients
in order to get into some kind of religious ecstasy....”
Eran Arie, curator of Iron Age and Persian Periods archaeology
in the Israel Museum in Jerusalem told CNN
“...We never thought about Judah taking part in these cultic practices.
The fact that we found cannabis in an official cult place of Judah
says something new.....”
Arie published a report on his findings
in the Journal of the Institute of Archaeology of Tel Aviv University
with independent researcher Baruch Rosen and Dvory Namdar
a chemist and archaeologist from the Volcani agricultural research center.
Ironic isn't it. The Supreme Being, made all. For our use, healing, rituals and pleasure. And then the politicos, they make The Supreme Beings gifts, illegal. The Supreme Being made all for us. For us to experience what the Supreme Being wanted us to. The Supreme Being did not make any of the drugs illegal. They were created for us.

Now there are those, without experience, that wish to force others not to use what The Supreme Being meant us to experience.

Not abuse, but use.

The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
Hi Jup,
I don't think we can take the New Testament seriously While preaching Jesus, the Catholic Church at the highest level were still praying to Isis and Osiris being Sirius and Alnilam.
I thought i would show the Dominicans next, Papal Bull Rome 22nd December 1216, Religiosam Vitam:-
en.wikipedia.org...
Ancient Greek day marker used, being previous sunset while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was rising at location, on download:-
It is hypocrisy that the Catholic Church burned people for having different beliefs in the Inquisition, when all the time they were following ancient Egyptian beliefs.
In Rome on 21st July 1542 the Inquisition started, link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...
A few years later on 21st July 1550, the Jesuits gained acceptance.
en.wikipedia.org...
It is enlightening. When you see, the usage, repeatedly, marking of histories and events, with the stars. And seeing the ups and downs that they bring.

Thanks.
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Ironic isn't it. The Supreme Being, made all. For our use, healing, rituals and pleasure. And then the politicos, they make The Supreme Beings gifts, illegal. The Supreme Being made all for us. For us to experience what the Supreme Being wanted us to. The Supreme Being did not make any of the drugs illegal. They were created for us.

Now there are those, without experience, that wish to force others not to use what The Supreme Being meant us to experience.

Not abuse, but use.
The earth wasn't created cursed with thorns and poison.
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:07 AM

Quote:
The Vatican obelisk was aligned to Sirius by Sunrise while Sirius was culminating link below:-
civil.lindahall.org...
We can move on to the Theatines, being a Catholic religious order, being given authority with Exponi Nobis on 24th June 1524 in Rome, Italy, link below:-
catholicunderthehood.com...
Hermetic astrology seems have been applied as the Sun rises with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star:-
The myth's and their magnitudes, and those of the stars, mimicking each other, showing us where to see, for those whose eyes are not wide shut.
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:09 AM

Quote:
May we have the ability, to advance back from whence we came, to where we belong, naturally.
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
What's this "good argument"? Witch drugs are you referencing?
And they were suppressed, burned and killed for the knowledge that the creator gifted them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfwN0X8YnWo
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Pontificial approval of the Barnabites Catholic religious order was on 18 Feb. 1533 in Rome, Egyptian sunrise day marker was chosen, while Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris star was on the Nadir or True North:-
www.barnabites.com...
+++Amen+++
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:20 AM

Quote:
The State is against any drugs that don't make money for the pharmaceutical industry. That's why marijuana is still illegal at the Federal level.
And the pharms, they are bad for us. The supreme power, gave us gifts that were good for our mind, body and soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OFMkCeP6ok
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
The earth wasn't created cursed with thorns and poison.
Who cursed the thorns and what you call poison. The creator didn't.

The Creator, made all. Who made a blasphemy of his gifts?
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Who cursed the thorns and what you call poison. The creator didn't.

The Creator, made all. Who made a blasphemy of his gifts?
The serpent was the first apostate, the woman was first deceived and through her the man second. The serpent deceived Eve to eat of the fruit from the tree of the garden that God alone forbade. Eve deceived Adam and both ate. Sounds familiar?

The earth was cursed by God because of Adam's disobedience with thorns and thistles and scarcity of food. The earth was cursed a second time after the flood. Maybe read the first few chapters of the book of Genesis?

Last edited by petosiris; 06-01-2020 at 04:45 AM.
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:55 AM

Quote:
The serpent was the first apostate, the woman was first deceived and through her the man second. The serpent deceived Eve to eat of the fruit from the tree of the garden that God alone forbade. Eve deceived Adam and both ate. Sounds familiar?

The earth was cursed by God because of Adam's disobedience with thorns and thistles and scarcity of food. The earth was cursed a second time after the flood. Maybe read the first few chapters of the book of Genesis?
Your interpretation is so misguided. You don't sleep well do you?

I have seen and read the bastardized stories that you believe. Of course they sound familiar, it is the stuff we learned in Sunday School. I thank the heavens and stars for giving me a father, who believed in the natural ways. He was an astounding man. Taught me about the land, what to use from it, and how to traverse it without leaving a footprint.

Could you live off of the land that was gifted you? Or you blissfully unaware of the fruits provided.
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 05:15 AM

Why is my interpretation misguided?
Unread 06-01-2020, 05:29 AM

Quote:
Why is my interpretation misguided?
It is not based on love, faith, hope or charity. You spread fear. It is not your place to try to make others fear. All that is between a person, and what they perceive as their maker. You go far beyond that. Stop trying to make those that do not share your faith, share your faith. Be accepting of others choices, for they are their choices, and you can't change that.

May you find peace through your faith, as I have with mine.

No amount of your fear mongering will change my light.
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 06:09 AM

A lot of churches in England were built by wealthy people who owned slave ships!

"Where ever god erects a house of prayer,
The devil always builds a chapel there,
And twill be found upon examination,
The latter has the largest congregation"

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...e-ship-n803186
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020), Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 06:30 AM

At the top of the road where i live is a church, i go there sometimes to celebrate William Wilberforce who built it!
https://londongardenstrust.org/inven....php?ID=BAR080
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020), Opal (06-01-2020), petosiris (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 07:20 AM

If the alleged "Banquet of Chestnuts" is true then it is a good reason for protestant churches, however people do what they want to gain wealth, a guru doesn't seem to apply to human vices:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts

Going to church doesn't apply, it down to the individual conscience of the rational person that has empathy for others!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-01-2020), JUPITERASC (06-01-2020), Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 08:18 AM

Quote:
If the alleged "Banquet of Chestnuts" is true then it is a good reason for protestant churches, however people do what they want to gain wealth, a guru doesn't seem to apply to human vices:-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banquet_of_Chestnuts

Going to church doesn't apply, it
down to the individual conscience
of the rational person
that has empathy for others!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 08:37 AM

Quote:

Are you sure it is just money?
Quote:

Money, and the ability to control our lives.
Dr.SHIVA Ayyadurai, MIT PhD
the Inventor of Email
Scientist
Innovator
US Senate Candidate (R-MA)
discusses
REAL Racism - what it is
- from a SYSTEMS and a PERSONAL perspective
to raise the discourse

to understanding
how the #DeepState uses it to DIVIDE US

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsP1ufJJuek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 12:31 PM

Quote:
It is not based on love, faith, hope or charity. You spread fear. It is not your place to try to make others fear. All that is between a person, and what they perceive as their maker. You go far beyond that. Stop trying to make those that do not share your faith, share your faith. Be accepting of others choices, for they are their choices, and you can't change that.

May you find peace through your faith, as I have with mine.

No amount of your fear mongering will change my light.
Just because I share my faith, doesn't mean I am fear-mongering or not accepting of your choice.

You shared your consecutive belief in ''Jesus doesn't exist'' and ''Jesus was a pothead'', yet I don't think there are some nefarious ulterior motives behind what you are saying, except that it is wrong. And I am just pointing out why it is wrong.
Unread 06-01-2020, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Just because I share my faith, doesn't mean I am fear-mongering or not accepting of your choice.

You shared your consecutive belief in ''Jesus doesn't exist'' and ''Jesus was a pothead'', yet I don't think there are some nefarious ulterior motives behind what you are saying, except that it is wrong. And I am just pointing out why it is wrong.
I have put forth concepts that are hard for some to take seriously, and that you have difficulty considering. I do not tell others what their fate will be if they do not follow my thoughts and considerations of the stars, their positions, and how they affect each of us.

I am not joking. I do think that the cosmos put all things here, for our use. It is our job to discern how they were meant to be utilized. If Jesus was a man, I believe that he was experienced in the subtleties of the psychedelics, and that he used them. I also believe he, whether he was a real person or not, was the representative of the age of Pisces.

Everyone here has heard and seen the fear mongering you dish out to us. I need not go to each of the posts in all of the threads that you have done this. So, don’t ask me to.

You have issues accepting our thoughts on religion. That is okay. But, please refrain from making judgements based on what we perceive as the myths for Pisces age.

You have made yourself clear, and you have made your judgement. We don’t care about your judgement, you are not graced with that job. Thankfully.

I don’t care if you believe my truth. I don’t care to justify it to or convince you. I am here to discuss with likeminded people, without religious persecution the possibilities of “astrological” ages, and the stars affects on us and our world.

Stop your condemnation. It has no place here. Learn to accept, and hear that others have a different belief system. And learn not to try to change people that are not interested in being changed.

This is an astrology site, we will explore things that you will never understand. That is okay though. You have made that choice. So have we.

Freedom of choice.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:57 PM

Quote:
I have put forth concepts that are hard for some to take seriously, and that you have difficulty considering. I do not tell others what their fate will be if they do not follow my thoughts and considerations of the stars, their positions, and how they affect each of us.
What will my fate be in your opinion? I don't know your fate.

Quote:
I am not joking. I do think that the cosmos put all things here, for our use. It is our job to discern how they were meant to be utilized. If Jesus was a man, I believe that he was experienced in the subtleties of the psychedelics, and that he used them. I also believe he, whether he was a real person or not, was the representative of the age of Pisces.
All ages were made through the Logos - Hebrews 1:2. He became man when the equinoxes were moving into the constellations of Virgo and Pisces. These constellations themselves were created through him on the fourth day of creation under the command of God.

You may believe whatever you want but you have no evidence in support of your claim that Jesus used psychedelics or that psychedelics can heal the infirmities that Jesus of Nazareth healed.

Quote:
Everyone here has heard and seen the fear mongering you dish out to us. I need not go to each of the posts in all of the threads that you have done this. So, don’t ask me to.
I believe in judgement after death. This is a core teaching of the prophets and the Word. I must accept your choice as God does with his patience and anger.

Quote:
You have issues accepting our thoughts on religion. That is okay. But, please refrain from making judgements based on what we perceive as the myths for Pisces age.
You have issues accepting my thoughts on religion. That is fine. But please make a sound judgement based on what I present as historical evidence.

And how can the Word be a myth if the stars are real?

Quote:
You have made yourself clear, and you have made your judgement. We don’t care about your judgement, you are not graced with that job. Thankfully.
I don't think you should be concerned with any judgement, but that of the Lord. I think you should be concerned with all judgement to make a sound judgement about the truth.

Quote:
I don’t care if you believe my truth. I don’t care to justify it to or convince you. I am here to discuss with likeminded people, without religious persecution the possibilities of “astrological” ages, and the stars affects on us and our world.

Stop your condemnation. It has no place here. Learn to accept, and hear that others have a different belief system. And learn not to try to change people that are not interested in being changed.
No one is persecuting anyone on this forum.

Ok, then do not. No one is making you justify your subjective perception of the truth.

Quote:
This is an astrology site, we will explore things that you will never understand. That is okay though. You have made that choice. So have we.

Freedom of choice.
People make choices and gain understanding or the opposite throughout life.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:

The Vatican obelisk was aligned to Sirius by Sunrise
while Sirius was culminating
link below:-
civil.lindahall.org...

We can move on to the Theatines, being a Catholic religious order,
being given authority with Exponi Nobis on 24th June 1524 in Rome, Italy,
link below:-
catholicunderthehood.com...
Hermetic astrology seems have been applied as the Sun rises with Alnilam, Belt of Orion and Osiris Star:-
Hi Monk

Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 06-01-2020, 08:55 PM

Quote:
What will my fate be in your opinion? I don't know your fate.

You seem like a good person, regardless of your problem, apparently with me. I don't know your fate either, nor is it my place to judge.

All ages were made through the Logos - Hebrews 1:2. He became man when the equinoxes were moving into the constellations of Virgo and Pisces. These constellations themselves were created through him on the fourth day of creation under the command of God.

You may believe whatever you want but you have no evidence in support of your claim that Jesus used psychedelics or that psychedelics can heal the infirmities that Jesus of Nazareth healed.

You do not have solid evidence either. But, as JupAsc has shown, it was something that the learned of his time were aware of and did indulge in. Cannabis and other more potent drugs.

I believe in judgement after death. This is a core teaching of the prophets and the Word. I must accept your choice as God does with his patience and anger.

My God is not angry.

You have issues accepting my thoughts on religion. That is fine. But please make a sound judgement based on what I present as historical evidence.

And how can the Word be a myth if the stars are real?

That is something you will have to work out, within yourself, for I believe in the Stars.

I don't think you should be concerned with any judgement, but that of the Lord. I think you should be concerned with all judgement to make a sound judgement about the truth.

No one is persecuting anyone on this forum.

Ok, then do not. No one is making you justify your subjective perception of the truth.

People make choices and gain understanding or the opposite throughout life.
Shake it up Petosiris, enjoy your life, it was meant to be enjoyed. You are a Libra, enjoy the sounds, rhythms, and dance with us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTGHmCFILfM

Temple lyrics

Album: Test Pattern

ANGELS DO NOT FOLLOW ME
AND THE SUN DON'T ALWAYS SHINE
CAN'T ALWAYS COUNT ON YOUR MOTHER’S LOVE
WHEN THE TURNING WORLD
UNFURLS UNKIND
NEITHER FAITH NOR REASON
SAVE ME FROM THE FIRE
AND WHO BUT WHO'S GONNA SAVE MY ***
WHEN IT'S HANGIN’ OUT ON THE WIRE
SOME PEOPLE TRUST FAITH
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
I BELIEVE WHAT I SEE IN THE LIGHT IN THE NIGHT
AND THE CHANGIN’ SEASON
IN THE TEMPLE OF MY MOTHER'S FAITH
IN A TEMPLE THAT MY MIND REPLACED
’CAUSE A TEMPLE MADE OF STONE
AIN'T NO SAINT GONNA SHOW
WALK ON WATER WALK ON AIR
WALK IN SOMEONE ELSE'S SHOES
WALK ON DOWN THE ROAD AWHILE
WALKIN’ WITH THE WALKIN’ BLUES
I HAVE CRIED IN FRUSTRATION
WRESTLED WITH DESIRE
AIN'T NOBODY EVER HEAR MY PRAYER
AND SET MY SOUL ON FIRE
SOME PEOPLE TRUST FAITH
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BELIEVE
WHAT THEY NEED
AND THEN THEY BELIEVE SOME
I THINK ABOUT MY MOTHER’S FAITH
IN THE TEMPLE THAT MY MIND REPLACED
AIN'T NO SAINT GONNA SHOW
STARS AND SATELLITES
FALLING THRU’ THE OPEN SKY
RANDOM AND COLLIDING
JUST LIKE CHANGES IN OUR LIVES
LOSING FAITH ALONE INSIDE OURSELVES
REACHING OUT FOR SOMETHING TO BELIEVE IN
TO BELIEVE
WAKE ME WHEN IT'S OVER ANGEL
WAKE ME UP WITH WINGS
FLOATIN’ OVER THE SEVEN SEAS
WITH A BAD CIGAR
AND A PEARLY QUEEN
ONE MAN LIVIN’ IN PARADISE
ANOTHER CRAWLIN’ IN THE SLIME
AIN'T NO SOLACE AND AIN'T NO COMFORT
UNTIL THE DAY HE DIE
SOME PEOPLE TRUST FAITH
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
I CAN SEE WHAT I SEE WHAT I SEE
WHAT I SEE AND IT AIN’T NO TREASON
MADE MY HEART TURN COLD
SOME PEOPLE TRUST FAITH
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
SOME AIN'T GOT NOWHERE LEFT TO GO
JUST UP A TREE SON
AND AIN'T NO SAINT GONNA SHOW
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
SOME PEOPLE TRUST REASON
IN A TEMPLE THERE'S A SOAPBOX POLITICIAN
TALKING ABOUT JESUS
Unread 06-01-2020, 09:08 PM

Quote:
Hi Monk

Thanks JupAsc, and Monk

We are back to the Key of Mysteries. And a reason for everything that the cosmos gifted us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (06-01-2020), Monk (06-02-2020)
Unread 06-02-2020, 08:40 AM

I thought i would get off religion, but look at ancient trade between the Mayans and Egypt and if they shared a belief in Sirius.
Chichen Itza was built between 9th and 12th Century, they left us with the shadow of the plumed serpent running down the Northern Balustrade of steps on the Pyramid during the Spring Vernal Equinox and the Autumn Equinox, we must investigate what else happened on these days at approx. time of building.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Castillo,_Chichen_Itza
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equinox
The First Council of Nicaea was important regarding Julian Calendar, it gave Christians ability to calcalate Easter, BUT the Spring Equinox was needed to do this regarding a full moon, but even then they knew that the calendar was too long, thus the real Equinox was moving backwards in the Julian Calendar, by 1582, this was happening on 11th March.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
All my astronomy programmes show Gregorian Calendar back to 1582, before then it uses Julian Calendar, to get back to around 0950 with Chichen Itza, i have to take off 5 days regarding Julian calendar regarding Autumn Equinox, so i'm showing 17th September 0950, being accurate, strangely with both Equinox's it seems aligned to Sirius and the Sun although, i'm only showing Autumn Equinox below:-
As Sun rose at location, Sirius was culminating....
We don't have much information about Mayan Culture, it is mostly lost, but perhaps they aligned to Sirius too!
Attached Images
File Type: png picture 207 40% (2).png (480.7 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Monk; 06-02-2020 at 09:22 AM. Reason: Spelling.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monk For This Useful Post:
david starling (06-02-2020), JUPITERASC (06-02-2020)