Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 05-28-2020, 05:19 PM

Smile Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Thinking in terms of tropical Age-degree generations, a new Mean-setting Age-degree generation will begin in early January 2033 @28 degrees tropical Capricorn. There was a new Age-degree generation @27 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1975, and one at 26 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1917.

Last edited by david starling; 05-28-2020 at 05:22 PM.
Unread 05-30-2020, 01:26 AM

These tropical Ages are supported procedurally, intuitively, and empirically. They explain the reason behind the myriad start-dates for the sidereal Age of Aquarius which have been proposed, not by sidereal astrologers, but by tropicalists with little or no knowledge of how the sidereal Signs are located.

Last edited by david starling; 05-30-2020 at 01:28 AM.
Unread 05-30-2020, 05:14 AM

Post Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

The Baby Boomers (born from 1946-61) survived through a lot of threats in their lives (whether this has to do with the age of this "fatal" sign Capricorn):

1. Polio epidemic in their childhood, then comes a vaccine to eradicated polio... however, masses of the polio-stricken who at least became disabled survived.

2. Vietnam war draft when the males turned 18-21, 55,000 lives lost and many returned injured in a failed war...however, a majority of veterans survived.

3. HIV/AIDS pandemic, when a proportion of boomers in their 20s/30s were hard hit...however, the many of the infected (increasingly treatable) survived.

4. 9/11 attack, those first responders in the World Trade Center were mostly boomers in middle age and some died in the buildings collapsed...however, the large percentage who weren't inside the twin towers (not too long) survived.

and 5. Covid (19) crisis, now in their senior years, high risk and most of total deaths...however, with advanced medical treatment, *more of them survived*.

What about the Greatest Generation born after WW1, the Great global flu wave of 1918-19, the roaring 20s, the Great Depression of poverty, fought in WWII and dealt with the cold war's nuclear threat (luckily was prevented), they have to be under Scorpio if they were born in 1914-29 (each 15-year generation under the sign in a chronological order), Scorpio is the sign of great disasters.

I guess 1930-45 are under Sagittarius, 1962-77 under Aquarius, 1978-93 under Pisces, 1994-2009 under Aries and 2010-2020 under Taurus (Uranus is now in that sign) but 5 more years in that sign, just another theory about ages and generations, and what kind of experiences they have in their lifetimes.
david starling (05-30-2020)
Unread 05-30-2020, 04:16 PM

Personally, I see the Age-sign itself and its rulership as paramount, rather than emphasizing cycles within cycles.

Any placements in the Age-sign are enhanced, and the Age-sign rulership is amped-up, regardless of what Sign it's in, apart from and in addition to, other strength factors.

For this tropical Age of Capricorn, Saturn is the primary recipient of Age-power and authority. But, Uranian Age-power and authority is beginning to challenge that of Saturn. It's already replaced Saturn as Domicle-ruler of Aquarius in the opinion of many Modernistic astrologers, myself included.
The Following User Says Thank You to david starling For This Useful Post:
Opal (06-01-2020)
Unread 05-31-2020, 11:14 PM

The Age-indicator is an extremely powerful Chart-influence. Its placement designates the Age-sign ruler as having the most dominant effect on our shared reality.

For that reason, from a tropical point of view, Saturn has been shaping our dominant, shared version of reality for the last 1700 years, gradually replacing the previous version that dominated during the previous Apollonian/Jupiterian-ruled Age of Sagittarius.

The demarcation becomes obvious around 400 A.D., which is when the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator left Sagittarius and crossed over into Capricorn. The "Dark Ages" is one historical description. The "Church Age" is another.
Unread 06-01-2020, 12:42 AM

Unhappy Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

In 1800 or 01, John Adams, one of the founding fathers in the declaration of independence in 1776 and second president of the United States, prophetically said democracy will last for 2 centuries or something like a decade or score: to the year 2020, he claimed the prediction originates from a mystical source. We went through 9/11 (2001), Great Recession (2008-10) and global protests like we hadn't seen since the late 1960s in the early 2010's posed challenges to our political systems and status quo, whether we are ever free or losing freedoms. Our founding fathers could have an interest in (traditional planet) astrology.

We seen a lot of turmoil in 2020 from attempted impeachment to a global pandemic to economic crisis to race rioting to risks of global conflicts with our adversaries heighten within the first 5 mos. by a president (Donald Trump) without political executive experience selected by the electoral college and is widely unpopular in public opinion polls running for (a possibly failed) reelection and a new cold war versus the other global superpower: Communist China. The next 5 mos until election day in Nov. is a turning point for the US and the world .

And be in mind we're in the end of the second decade of the 21st century in the new millennia (2020, some say 2021 is when the double-twenties starts) is of the end of globalization through methods of neoliberalism and turbocapitalism. Like the end of the ninth decade of the last century and millennia (1989) was the end of the cold war, most communist regimes and authoritarianism. The prophecy of John Adams foretold the duration of the United States congress (officially the constitution adopted in 1787) would die out between 2000-25 (213th year of congress and 250th year of our independence to be exact).
Unread 06-01-2020, 01:40 AM

The tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting reached 24 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1800-01. In January 2020, the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator, which varies from the Mean-setting by +/- about 100 years, came within less than one degree from ingressing tropical Aquarius. In 2047, the True-setting will ingress tropical Aquarius for the first time in over 20,000 years, given the modern knowledge of the rate of precession due to Earth's "wobble ".

The Saturnian economic structure took a real hit from Pluto in Capricorn.
Pluto will be "clearing the way" for the gradual process of a changeover in Age-rulership from Saturnian to Uranian.

Last edited by david starling; 06-01-2020 at 01:43 AM.
Unread 06-01-2020, 01:42 AM

Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
The tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting reached 24 degrees tropical Capricorn in 1800-01. In January 2020, the True-setting of the tropical Age-indicator, which varies from the Mean-setting by +/- about 100 years, came within less than one degree from ingressing tropical Aquarius. In 2047, the True-setting will ingress tropical Aquarius for the first time in over 20,000 years, given the modern knowledge of the rate of precession due to Earth's "wobble ".

The Saturnian economic structure took a real hit from Pluto in Capricorn.
How do you know the Earth is wobbling? And don't give me the consensus of physicists answer.
Unread 06-01-2020, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
How do you know the Earth is wobbling? And don't give me the consensus of physicists answer.
What does the Bible say about it?
Unread 06-01-2020, 01:53 AM

Quote:
The Age-indicator is an extremely powerful Chart-influence. Its placement designates the Age-sign ruler as having the most dominant effect on our shared reality.

For that reason, from a tropical point of view, Saturn has been shaping our dominant, shared version of reality for the last 1700 years, gradually replacing the previous version that dominated during the previous Apollonian/Jupiterian-ruled Age of Sagittarius.

The demarcation becomes obvious around 400 A.D., which is when the Mean-setting of the Age-indicator left Sagittarius and crossed over into Capricorn. The "Dark Ages" is one historical description. The "Church Age" is another.
Can you give a few examples why they are they called the ''Dark Ages''?
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Can you give a few examples why they are they called the ''Dark Ages''?
It's a historical description, so just look it up under "Dark Ages".

What about the term "Church Age"? Any views on that?
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:02 AM

Quote:
What does the Bible say about it?
That the Earth is immovable and established by God on the first day of creation. That the Sun moves, rises and sets relative to the Earth. That the Sun, the Moon and the stars occupy not a void, but a mighty firmament.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:14 AM

Quote:
It's a historical description, so just look it up under "Dark Ages".

What about the term "Church Age"? Any views on that?
I asked only for a few examples, not an explanation this time.

Yes, I am concerned why you think those terms are factual or synonymous.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:49 AM

Quote:
I asked only for a few examples, not an explanation this time.

Yes, I am concerned why you think those terms are factual or synonymous.
The Roman Catholic Church attempted to replace the Roman Empire right at about 400 A.D., which is when the tropical Age of Capricorn began. It shut down the Olympiad Games, symbolic of the Age of Sagittarius, and outlawed "pagan religions", which meant the Greco-Roman religions of the Sagittarian Age. i think that could be called the beginning of the "Church Age", which you, yourself, think deviated from the true meaning of Christ's teachings.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:54 AM

Post Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

The upcoming penumbral lunar eclipse on Jun 5th predicts 2 world leaders' careers are about to end in shameful resignation: UK PM Boris Johnson (born Jun 19 1964) and US president Donald Trump (born Jun 13 1946) who have Gemini suns and Trump's sagittarius moon (Leo ASC conjunct Mars), as well Johnson's 1'? scorpio moon (conjunct Libra ASC). I wonder the parazodiac Ophiuchus is involved in their leadership skills and they are close friends.

Also the UK might get involved in a possible war vs China to defend former British colony Hong Kong given to the Chinese in 1997 have lost their once-guaranteed 50-year autonomy status, the British would have to support India, and their allies Australia and New Zealand in East Asian affairs. I doubt the British want to get involved in a war with the world's most populous nation.

The scandal involving Dominic Cummings who violated UK lockdown rules his government enforced on the British population will damage Boris Johnson's "recovery" mood, in fact he's less popular than before the Covid-19 pandemic swept the UK with a delayed lockdown than most of Europe (Mar. 23rd) and as of June 1st, the second highest Covid-19 death toll in the world after the US.

Boris Johnson did get the Coronavirus in March after he admittedly "shook hands with a Covid-19 patient in a hospital" which is irresponsible and he assumed it was like a "strong cold" or a "bad flu", now Johnson who was briefly hospitalized for mild lung therapy realized these patients were struggling for their lives from this awful disease and he takes the pandemic more seriously.

In the upcoming Aquarian age or whatever kind of astrological era we're entering in 2020, we as the world want to do away with corrupt forms of politics that endangered their countries and the world at large for a long time. The lunar nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius in the twin year of the western/modern calendar in Trump's and Johnson's sun and moon signs is of high interest.

Looking at the upcoming annular solar eclipse on June 21st, in the solstice (summer for the northern hemisphere, winter for southern), esp. its path of totality crosses northeast Africa, Saudi Arabia, Northern India/South Asia and southern China, keep an eye on escalating tensions and severity of Covid-19 in these countries, an Indian astrologer on YT mentioned India will become the hardest affected one in the global pandemic based on his astrological analysis.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:05 AM

I would call this "astrological era", which is an excellent label, to be one of transition from the tropical Age of Capricorn now in its culminating stage, into a an effectively quick beginning for the tropical Aquarian Age ingress upcoming in 2149. Still a long way to go, but the changes are happening now.

Unfortunately, Saturn won't relinquish its Age authority in a peaceful, graceful manner.

Last edited by david starling; 06-01-2020 at 03:08 AM.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:13 AM

Quote:
The Roman Catholic Church attempted to replace the Roman Empire right at about 400 A.D., which is when the tropical Age of Capricorn began. It shut down the Olympiad Games, symbolic of the Age of Sagittarius, and outlawed "pagan religions", which meant the Greco-Roman religions of the Sagittarian Age. i think that could be called the beginning of the "Church Age", which you, yourself, think deviated from the true meaning of Christ's teachings.
Do you mourn those dead religions?

Although I think many of the churches in the empire began to deviate from the teachings of Christ in different ways over the next centuries, the age was still thousand times brighter than the preceding age in morals. The pope didn't always exercise authority over the emperors and kings, but the reverse ocurred more often. This happened many times in history, even in the modern period.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Do you mourn those dead religions?

Although I think many of the churches in the empire began to deviate from the teachings of Christ in different ways over the next centuries, the age was still thousand times brighter than the preceding age in morals. The pope didn't always exercise authority over the emperors and kings, but the reverse ocurred more often. This happened many times in history, even in the modern period.
I'm not religion orientated, so I don't mourn the ancient religions or appreciate the religious wars still going on today.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:31 AM

Quote:
I'm not religion orientated, so I don't mourn the ancient religions or appreciate the religious wars still going on today.
I don't get it since you defined this age as the "Church Age" and the "Dark Age" at the same time. Maybe you are antichristian orientated?
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:49 AM

Quote:
I don't get it since you defined this age as the "Church Age" and the "Dark Age" at the same time. Maybe you are antichristian orientated?
I thought "Church Age" is a Christian term.

I don't think the Church Age is the cause of what most historians call the "Dark Ages". I correlate both to fear, due the rise of Saturn's power to influence everyone's astrology Chart.
Unread 06-01-2020, 03:57 AM

Saturn on steroids!
Unread 06-01-2020, 04:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
The upcoming penumbral lunar eclipse on Jun 5th predicts 2 world leaders' careers are about to end in shameful resignation: UK PM Boris Johnson (born Jun 19 1964) and US president Donald Trump (born Jun 13 1946) who have Gemini suns and Trump's sagittarius moon (Leo ASC conjunct Mars), as well Johnson's 1'? scorpio moon (conjunct Libra ASC). I wonder the parazodiac Ophiuchus is involved in their leadership skills and they are close friends.

Also the UK might get involved in a possible war vs China to defend former British colony Hong Kong given to the Chinese in 1997 have lost their once-guaranteed 50-year autonomy status, the British would have to support India, and their allies Australia and New Zealand in East Asian affairs. I doubt the British want to get involved in a war with the world's most populous nation.

The scandal involving Dominic Cummings who violated UK lockdown rules his government enforced on the British population will damage Boris Johnson's "recovery" mood, in fact he's less popular than before the Covid-19 pandemic swept the UK with a delayed lockdown than most of Europe (Mar. 23rd) and as of June 1st, the second highest Covid-19 death toll in the world after the US.

Boris Johnson did get the Coronavirus in March after he admittedly "shook hands with a Covid-19 patient in a hospital" which is irresponsible and he assumed it was like a "strong cold" or a "bad flu", now Johnson who was briefly hospitalized for mild lung therapy realized these patients were struggling for their lives from this awful disease and he takes the pandemic more seriously.

In the upcoming Aquarian age or whatever kind of astrological era we're entering in 2020, we as the world want to do away with corrupt forms of politics that endangered their countries and the world at large for a long time. The lunar nodes in Gemini/Sagittarius in the twin year of the western/modern calendar in Trump's and Johnson's sun and moon signs is of high interest.

Looking at the upcoming annular solar eclipse on June 21st, in the solstice (summer for the northern hemisphere, winter for southern), esp. its path of totality crosses northeast Africa, Saudi Arabia, Northern India/South Asia and southern China, keep an eye on escalating tensions and severity of Covid-19 in these countries, an Indian astrologer on YT mentioned India will become the hardest affected one in the global pandemic based on his astrological analysis.
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trudeau,_Justin

Canada's Prime Minister. Before you look, guess what day he was born.
Unread 06-01-2020, 12:51 PM

Quote:
I thought "Church Age" is a Christian term.

I don't think the Church Age is the cause of what most historians call the "Dark Ages". I correlate both to fear, due the rise of Saturn's power to influence everyone's astrology Chart.
Maybe in dispensationalism. Not all Christians agree with dispensationalism. But dispensationalists start the Church Age in the 1st not the 4th c.

Migration period/Dark Ages/Early Middle Ages - ''The name of the period refers to the movement of so-called barbarian peoples—including the Huns, Goths, Vandals, Bulgars, Alani, Suebi, and Franks—into what had been the Western Roman Empire. The term “Dark Ages” is now rarely used by historians because of the value judgment it implies. Though sometimes taken to derive its meaning from the dearth of information about the period, the term’s more usual and pejorative sense is of a period of intellectual darkness and barbarity.'' - https://www.britannica.com/event/Dark-Ages

This is not what you initially said though.
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:06 PM

Talking Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Trudeau,_Justin

Canada's Prime Minister. Before you look, guess what day he was born.
And Dr Anthony Fauci...and French president Emmanuel Macron...those Christmas eve or day babies. How they are so special, imagine Christmas and your birthday is the same day, double the presents!
Unread 06-01-2020, 02:19 PM

Arrow Re: A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

Quote:
Saturn on steroids!
Four examples of the intensification of Saturn in astrology and world history:
1917-18: Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Cancer/Leo opposite their ruling signs- Peak of WW1 (the US joins the war), the Russian revolution to established the USSR and red scares, and the great global flu pandemic.

1945-46: Saturn return? in Cancer - End of WW2 with the defeat of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan, the holocaust and Atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and the cold war starts between former allies the US and USSR.

1991-92: Saturn/Uranus conjunction in Capricorn- End of the cold war with the collapse of the Soviet Union, decrease in authoritarianism in favor of globalism (democratic turbocapitalism), and the world wide web debuts to the public.

2019-20: Saturn return? in Capricorn/Aquarius - Global protests and national civil unrest, the global Covid-19 pandemic leading to economic damage, and a possible third world war between the US under Trump and communist China.

I take it Uranus has it's power when in conjunction with Saturn.

Tags
ages, astrological, discovery, tropical, voyage, zodiac