Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Closed Thread
Unread 05-30-2020, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukpoohbear View Post
The sextile from the Sun, I took it to be the heart failure that resulted in his death. What do you think it is? Sun as a sig for the life force could be his life slipping away, almost as if there was a chance to save him when he lost consciousness but the moon square Uranus, he left this world.
Rumor was he ingested a copious amount of narcotics prior to leaving his vehicle and handcuffed. He also claimed his stomach was hurting really bad before crossing the street.. If one read the transcript the 911 caller said that he was not in control of himself appeared drunk or something like that as to the callers words. If 7th house is Mr. Floyd,, then his 2nd house the mouth or what goes into it in cancer the stomach. Moon in leo being intercepted in the 3rd , sun is in his 12th of self undoing.. sun being in gemini, wouldnt the fault be of both individuals. Then again we wouldn't know the toxicology results for quite sometime. Upon reading the medical journals on ingesting cocaine in a large amount leads to cardiac arrest stomach issues constricting blood vessels stroke difficult breathing. Also report he lost bodily function before being brought to the ground. Either way both life's are changed permanently. Although we are not to judge but what if this is a culmination of the officer 18 complaints and also Mr floyd previous actions. What if something far greater than human is keeping the scale. Sick disheartening event that is aimed via the media to divide. There are two sides of a pancake no matter how many time you flip it. We will only know what the narrative provides.

Unread 05-30-2020, 07:09 PM

Re: Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikana View Post
Sun is his lord 6th.. pressure to perform.
So the Sun is in Jupiter's 6th house, so do you mean the cop felt pressure to perform, like showing off and exerting his power?

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-31-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Unread 05-30-2020, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Rumor was he ingested a copious amount of narcotics prior to leaving his vehicle and handcuffed. He also claimed his stomach was hurting really bad before crossing the street.. If one read the transcript the 911 caller said that he was not in control of himself appeared drunk or something like that as to the callers words. If 7th house is Mr. Floyd,, then his 2nd house the mouth or what goes into it in cancer the stomach. Moon in leo being intercepted in the 3rd , sun is in his 12th of self undoing.. sun being in gemini, wouldnt the fault be of both individuals. Then again we wouldn't know the toxicology results for quite sometime. Upon reading the medical journals on ingesting cocaine in a large amount leads to cardiac arrest stomach issues constricting blood vessels stroke difficult breathing. Also report he lost bodily function before being brought to the ground. Either way both life's are changed permanently. Although we are not to judge but what if this is a culmination of the officer 18 complaints and also Mr floyd previous actions. What if something far greater than human is keeping the scale. Sick disheartening event that is aimed via the media to divide. There are two sides of a pancake no matter how many time you flip it. We will only know what the narrative provides.
Yes I understand what you are saying but as his family said, 'He had asthma, he had a heart condition - all these things that are irrelevant when they were living, breathing, walking, talking, just fine until the police accosted them.'

So I think these health condition may lower the culpability of the cop but he didn't take his knee off Floyd's neck when he lost consciousness and give him CPR, and probably didn't even need to have any pressure on his neck at all.
There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious" - Carl Jung
Unread 05-30-2020, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Yes I understand what you are saying but as his family said, 'He had asthma, he had a heart condition - all these things that are irrelevant when they were living, breathing, walking, talking, just fine until the police accosted them.'

So I think these health condition may lower the culpability of the cop but he didn't take his knee off Floyd's neck when he lost consciousness and give him CPR, and probably didn't even need to have any pressure on his neck at all.
No excuse for the officers knee to be held for 9 minutes. 2 mins 35 seconds of no response. Then the report states no trauma to the trachea, no signs of asphyxiation or strangulation. So that made me wonder two things. In self defense class you are taught hold arm behind back if perp is in face down position and a knee goes in between where that divot of muscle between neck and shoulder. One is hurts two it immobilizes them. 2nd.... if you can't breathe, you can't talk. The air verbrates oxygen when you talk. Meaning one is taking oxygen in to express they can't breathe. Like choking. If you start to cough while choking you are not choking. Choking would block oxygen hence why a choking victim turns blue and can not cough to force foreign object.
Aside from health problems, what if minutes before the cops arrived he ate some drugs. Most will shove in where the sun don't shine. maybe he ate it. And as a result of both parties, this event occurs. As it was a fated event with mercury/n.n.
Unread 05-30-2020, 08:31 PM

Perhaps a better question would have been, ‘how did George Floyd die,’ unless this chart can answer it. It’s certainly pointing to heart failure caused by restriction.
Unread 05-30-2020, 10:26 PM

Quote:

do you really need horary for this?
Indeed

Quote:

George was on the pavement screaming "I can't breathe" and that pig Derek Chauvin has his knee on George's neck... the other 3 cops are not doing anything either...He had 18 previous complaints against him. He thought he could get away with this one.

George was uncooperative - so bloody what?
He had fake $20 bill. big deal - so he died just because he had fake 20 bucks.

this is clear Lord asce for the pig

and any past aspects and dignities / debilities should be looked at and also moon if not taken

Tik
Jupiter, Lord of Ascendant has no connection to 7th Lord Mercury

Quote:

After I wrote my previous reply stating that the asc/Jupiter was Floyd the victim,

I changed my mind and thought the asc and Jupiter would be the corrupt cop
question is how ascendant can signify cop
when there is no aspect between ascendant ruler Jupiter
and 7th lord, mercury
Quote:

And he is in Floyd’s 8th house, meaning a cause of his death.

I take the Moon as ruler of 8th to be the conditions of death.
The autopsy is saying heart failure (Moon in Leo) a
nd the past opposition from Saturn shows the restraint which caused the heart failure.

But yes, when I watched the video, it was clear it was murder
and the corrupt cop was loving the power and control.

But he will of course be hiding behind ‘protocol’
and so I wondered if there was a chance he genuinely did make a mistake.

But Jupiter in Cap is saying he is corrupt,
which fits the power-hungry look on his face

when he looked at the camera. He is truly a narcissistic evil soul.
but it is well known the victim was murdered by the cop
in fact the cop is charged with murder
the question is the intention
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 05-30-2020, 10:42 PM

Hi

Your Q is: " Did the cop want to kill George Floyd?"
The answer is No.

Cop = 1st house = Jup
Victim = 8th house = Moon, and aptly the Moon sits in the 8th house of the deceased

Moon is yet to perfect its opp to Jup, but the event has already happened.

Jup is in Cap and retro, which perfectly explains the maliciousness and corruption of the cop. Capricorn energy, on the downside, is known for its high-handedness and exertion of power. Had the significator been positively placed in Cap, it would have used status of power to bring about a good change. The proximity to Pluto further underlines the aspect of abuse of power to an extreme (and an extreme case it was). However, the intent was basically to show who the 'boss' is and who has the power - but more like a mafia don - in a dark way.

Moon's last aspect was to Saturn, so if we want to keep the outer planets out of Horary, as I normally like to, retro Saturn is also corrupt and the dispositor of corrupt Jup. That is enough to show the abuse of power and the outcome.
Unread 05-30-2020, 10:59 PM

[QUOTE=JUPITERASC;1048009]Indeed

and 7th lord, mercury

Third decan of capricorn is ruled by mercury

Also adding gemini 2nd decan ruled by venus. Venus rx approach asc. Venus ruler of 4th and 11th. He was also reported with a lady friend. Part of mercury at 28 degrees states.
" one must believe in one's qualities, and learn not to systematically listen to the person who spoke last. Otherwise, innate lack of tenacity and self-confidence, blended with excessive malleability, would result in repeated failures."
Venus seperated mercury 11 degrees. How long did it take for dispatch to arrive?

Last edited by eekndyn; 05-30-2020 at 11:21 PM.
Unread 05-30-2020, 11:23 PM

[QUOTE=eekndyn;1048012]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
Indeed

and 7th lord, mercury

Third decan of capricorn is ruled by mercury
Also, eekndyn, the Thread OP, as the querent, is in no way directly connected to the question- it is not a personal question from their side. It pertains to a disturbing event that happened that does indirectly concern all of us. Therefore, this chart is like a mundane event chart, but run as a Horary because we are not using the date and time of the event itself.
Unread 05-31-2020, 12:05 AM

Location: Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, Wales

Quote:
Perhaps a better question would have been, ‘how did George Floyd die,’ unless this chart can answer it. It’s certainly pointing to heart failure caused by restriction.
no.. the question is fine

did the cop WANT to kill George Floyd
"want" would be in receptions and aspect
Unread 05-31-2020, 12:09 AM

One thing I forgot to add in the post with my interp. is that notice that Jup (cop) is in the sign of Moon's (Floyd) detriment (Cap), so Jup did not receive the Moon well. Cop did not like Floyd- a black man.
Unread 05-31-2020, 12:32 AM

[QUOTE=aquarius7000;1048013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by eekndyn View Post
Also, eekndyn, the Thread OP, as the querent, is in no way directly connected to the question- it is not a personal question from their side. It pertains to a disturbing event that happened that does indirectly concern all of us. Therefore, this chart is like a mundane event chart, but run as a Horary because we are not using the date and time of the event itself.
Yes . The op was asking as a third party and not directly related to the situation. Question was did officer want to kill Mr Floyd. She was asking the intention from a single individual 1st to another person 7th. Has there been a chart on the actual event, or tod of Mr. Floyd? I am very aware how damaging this is to our society. And with people being locked up in quarantine for the last 76+ days, mercury crossing into cancer, its rather emotional. It will be interesting to see how this plays out when mercury goes rx. Back to this point with the meeting of the sun, venus. N.n.
The Following User Says Thank You to eekndyn For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-31-2020)
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
One thing I forgot to add in the post with my interp. is that notice that Jup (cop) is in the sign of Moon's (Floyd) detriment (Cap), so Jup did not receive the Moon well. Cop did not like Floyd- a black man.
why 8th house to rule a victim?
Unread 05-31-2020, 02:00 AM

Quote:
why 8th house to rule a victim?
Watters and Houlding on 8th house in events.
Unread 05-31-2020, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Watters and Houlding on 8th house in events.
the problem with this theory is ... lord of the dead quested should be void
remember the chart If Michael Jackson dead or alive? He was void (dead)?
Unread 05-31-2020, 10:27 AM

It’s become clear from this chart then, while the protesters’ and the victim’s family are still trying to get the cop done for murder, he will be charged with manslaughter at most.

Either way, a narcissist has had karma finally catch up with him, in a most public way. In his mugshot he *looks* like a Capricorn and even behaved like an unevolved one, so I wouldn’t be surprised if Jupiter-Pluto was making a conjunction to his Sun, maybe even a square, which triggered his already power-hungry ways, and he was finally caught red-handed. Being signified by a Jupiter in Cap retrograde, fits the profile of a cop who was corrupt for many years. As Aquarius pointed out, in fall of moon may show his racism.

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-31-2020 at 10:30 AM.
Unread 05-31-2020, 11:44 AM

Quote:
the problem with this theory is ... lord of the dead quested should be void
remember the chart If Michael Jackson dead or alive? He was void (dead)?
I hear you, but I don't think we can use that as a reason to not take 8th for Floyd in this case. Moon right now is not making any aspects.
Unread 05-31-2020, 11:53 AM

‘The quality and nature of death,’

- https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:21 PM

Houlding:

"The Eighth House
Main Rulerships: All matters relating to loss, decay, death, and the fear and anxiety attached these. The quality and nature of death. Who shall be heir to the deceased. Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased {note that paternity - wealth from the parents - is also shown by the 4th house}.

Money belonging to a partner, spouse or another party. Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others. …It is a house of peril and may indicate the death of someone inquired about.

In event charts, the 8th rules the same things for the person initiating the actions..."

I attach a few screen shots of Houlding's book (Temples of the sky) and Watters' book. The way I see it, indeed in horary they never intended the house 8 to rule murder victims... Death yes. The victims themselves no.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 05-31-2020 at 01:24 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (05-31-2020), Dirius (06-03-2020), JUPITERASC (05-31-2020), Ukpoohbear (06-01-2020), WisdomJoy (06-01-2020)
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliaastrology View Post

Houlding:

"The Eighth House
Main Rulerships: All matters relating to loss, decay, death, and the fear and anxiety attached these. The quality and nature of death. Who shall be heir to the deceased. Unexpected inheritance, wills, legacies and testaments of the deceased {note that paternity - wealth from the parents - is also shown by the 4th house}.

Money belonging to a partner, spouse or another party. Financial obligations, debts, taxes, loans, losses, money owed to others.

It is a house of peril and may indicate the death of someone inquired about.

In event charts, the 8th rules the same things for the person initiating the actions..."
I attach a few screen shots of Houlding's book
(Temples of the sky) and
Watters' book.

The way I see it,
indeed in horary they never intended the house 8 to rule murder victims...

Death yes.

The victims themselves no.

Amelia
the clarification and validation
via screenshots of Houldings book is very welcome, thank you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:34 PM

Quote:
‘The quality and nature of death,’

- https://www.skyscript.co.uk/temples/h8.html
I sent it in a link and that is how I understood it too, the 8th house is the condition of death and not the murder victim.

This chart is saying Floyd was not (technically, in eyes of the law) a victim of murder but manslaughter, since there was no premeditation but instead a power-hungry, racist cop with a lack of humanity. (So technically there is no murder victim)

Last edited by Ukpoohbear; 05-31-2020 at 01:36 PM.
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:49 PM

To "rule the death of the person inquired about" (their version) is not "ruling the person inquired about, who is dead" (a misunderstanding).

You're very welcome. A concerned friend alerted me to all these. I shall take no credits.

Amelia

Last edited by ameliaastrology; 05-31-2020 at 01:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ameliaastrology For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (05-31-2020)
Unread 05-31-2020, 01:58 PM

I would like to clarify that the cop IS indeed facing third degree *murder* charges! Whether pre-meditated or not, the cop *killed* another person. The difference is if it were pre-meditated, it would not be third degree. However it still IS murder, just a different degree. The fact also is that the outcome indeed WAS *death* of the victim at the hands of the cop. We can cosmetically use different words to believe what we want to, but the fact is - the cop killed Floyd. In my opinion, the 8th house denotes the victim, and its ruler, the Moon absolutely rightfully sits in the 8th of death, decay, oppression... The cop as the perpetrator gets the first house and his victim of murder at his (cop's) hands, the deceased, the 8th

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
Unread 05-31-2020, 02:38 PM

Quote:
I would like to clarify that the cop IS indeed facing third degree *murder* charges! Whether pre-meditated or not, the cop *killed* another person. The difference is if it were pre-meditated, it would not be third degree. However it still IS murder, just a different degree. The fact also is that the outcome indeed WAS *death* of the victim at the hands of the cop. We can cosmetically use different words to believe what we want to, but the fact is - the cop killed Floyd. In my opinion, the 8th house denotes the victim, and its ruler, the Moon absolutely rightfully sits in the 8th of death, decay, oppression... The cop as the perpetrator gets the first house and his victim of murder at his (cop's) hands, the deceased, the 8th

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.
Just to clarify, I also believe Floyd was killed because without the policeman’s actions, he would still be alive but because this chart is asking if the policeman wanted to kill him, I think even if 8th house can be used for a murder victim, because this chart is asking the intent, then using the 8th house for a murder victim assumes the question of the chart.

Either way, the question has been answered. We can all have different interpretations for which houses to use.
Unread 05-31-2020, 02:40 PM

[Deleted quote of post that was part of the deleted discussion and included attack. Left this response because it is astrological and on topic. - Moderator]

Jup is correct.

The 8th ruler represents the act of "death", the event which ends the life. Thus it usually can't be the deceased.

The only time the 8th can also represent the deceased, is by dual rulership of both the quesited and the act of death, something which comes up very often in the case of suicide. But this is because the person and the act of death are the same (the person ends their own life), and is thus not a "victim" per se.

https://antiqueastrology.wordpress.com/

You'll also find some tips for horary practice!

Last edited by Osamenor; 06-01-2020 at 08:02 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirius For This Useful Post:
Aria Venue (05-31-2020), JUPITERASC (05-31-2020)
Closed Thread

Tags
floyd, george, kill