Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-10-2020, 12:50 PM

Re: Five Pointed Star

Nice I just saw a reply to this post.. this is my chart. I never really had an astrologer tell me much about it still. But I can somehow see how it might work with little information. However it is still scarce. If anyone cares to venture and look into this let me know...thanks

https://ibb.co/jVY2fq6

Unread 05-12-2020, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Have any of you come across this chart pattern? It really is pretty remarkable to see in a nativity. I've only seen it resoundingly in 1 chart and it was the chart of one of the most famous DJs Jamaica has ever produced. Quite literally, this person is a "star".

Here is a bio of him: http://www.allmusic.com/artist/beeni...8508/biography

I know another personally who has a much more looser version of the five pointed star and they are also quite a bit of a star both locally and internationally. Another with that "star quality"

For the people specifically who note chart patterns, I'd love to hear your take on the five pointed star/pentagon and the lives of people with it. If there is a similar trajectory of people's lives, this could become something "canonized" in modern astrology. What do you all think?
Came across this post. I suppose if you use the word "remarkable" literally. I don't believe it means anything in and of itself, although I haven't see enough charts (100 or more) to really have a clear idea what it might consistently pertain to or manifest during the life of an individual.

Nevertheless, I have heard some called it ... something about the Devil. The Star of the Devil? Something like that. I suppose, if we are to assume it has meaning, you could say that symbolically it represents spirit bogged down by gross matter. Another way to say that is the story of the fallen Angels, or the human race succumbing to all earthly pleasure. It's always had some negative association to it from my experience, usually with the theme being "the corruption of spirit."

Here's an example of a chart that has that, including these planets , and

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cg...ahmer,_Jeffrey
Unread 05-21-2020, 09:15 PM

I have a somewhat similar chart that I am working on interpreting. I have been told i have something called "Pandora's Box' but not sure if thats the case. The 5 pointed start is all four elements plus Spirit and Pandora's Box is contained chaos aka catalytic energy and that is an equivocal force in my life both for myself and those that I read and channel for. Don't let someone "interpret" your chart and assign their truth to you. Period. All this is intuitively available to us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg my chart.jpg (59.0 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by abacuschicken; 05-21-2020 at 09:18 PM.

Tags
pointed, star