Should I move with my parents again?

virgo18

Hello,

I have been living alone since 2016 (in a property of my grandparents in which they don't live). For that reason, I am not currently paying any rent. My grandparents are having a lot of health problems because of their age and they are now living in an asylum for the elderly.

I have the feeling that anytime soon I'll be forced to leave this apartment. But with what I currently earn I cannot pay a rent for something "good". Everything is too expensive and I don't want to live with roomates that I don't even know.

My parents have been living abroad because of my father's job, and they have been thinking in returning to my country again, but for now they are not really sure to do so. At least when. Just thinking.

So I want to know if my parents return to live at my country again and if I have an opportunity to live with them again, because of my financial situation.

This is my 2 cent:

Saturn is where I live right now and my mother and grandma
Mars is where I'll live in the future
The 4th house is my mother
Mars is entering to Capricorn and soon will enter the 4th.
Moon rules the 10th and it is in Sag (my father living abroad) but it is in the 3rd of near places, which makes me think they'll return sooner or later.

So Yes, I see a possibility to live with my parents again.

Now I will appreciate if someone gives me their 2 cent about this. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• vivire con mi mama.jpg
    vivire con mi mama.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Aria Venue

Hello,

I have been living alone since 2016 (in a property of my grandparents in which they don't live). For that reason, I am not currently paying any rent. My grandparents are having a lot of health problems because of their age and they are now living in an asylum for the elderly.

I have the feeling that anytime soon I'll be forced to leave this apartment. But with what I currently earn I cannot pay a rent for something "good". Everything is too expensive and I don't want to live with roomates that I don't even know.

My parents have been living abroad because of my father's job, and they have been thinking in returning to my country again, but for now they are not really sure to do so. At least when. Just thinking.

So I want to know if my parents return to live at my country again and if I have an opportunity to live with them again, because of my financial situation.

This is my 2 cent:

Moon rules the 10th and it is in Sag (my father living abroad) but it is in the 3rd of near places, which makes me think they'll return sooner or later.

Now I will appreciate if someone gives me their 2 cent about this. Thanks in advance.

hello virgo
you stated your question as "should i move with my parents again?" and then you say you are asking "whether you will live with your parents again".
So frankly i dont understand what you asked.in case you asked "should i?"then we check whether this would be favorable to you.In case you asked will i....? that would mean that an aspect is needed.
each question is judged differently
for example someone asks: should i go to this trip?will i have fun? then we check whether something bad happens to the querent , the trip etc...
will i go to the trip? then you need an aspect either with l3 (short trip) or l9 ( (faraway travel), depends on the context always etc.

rafaella

Hello,

This is my 2 cent:

I'm a bit conflicted about this chart. There is no aspect to 7th ruler, indicating a move. Venus does aspect Juiter in the 4th. Moon conjunct Jup through antiscia. Moon in the 3rd. Do you have a sibling that might also want to move with parents or to the current apartment?

7th ruler has changed signs entered sign of 4th house, the family home so I'd say you are staying with family, whether in your current place or parents its hard to say. Either way I don't see a move to your own apartment. Your current home Saturn is also changing, but staying within the domicile in Aqua, this suggests change in location yet still within the family. So I'd say yes moving with parents would be an option for you, seems to happen around 4 or 5 months?

please update

virgo18

Do you have a sibling that might also want to move with parents or to the current apartment?
Not that Im aware of.

7th ruler has changed signs entered sign of 4th house, the family home so I'd say you are staying with family, whether in your current place or parents its hard to say. Either way I don't see a move to your own apartment. Your current home Saturn is also changing, but staying within the domicile in Aqua, this suggests change in location yet still within the family. So I'd say yes moving with parents would be an option for you, seems to happen around 4 or 5 months?

please update

Incredible! Last friday my mother just got a job here in my city and she is going to live in the apartment. But I have the hunch that sooner we will need to move to another place. I'll update when that happens.