Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-18-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Because the planet's influence in one house is ebbing and it is entering the next house where it's effect is felt. This is a common consideration, considering a planet within 3 degree orb as influencing the next house.
As for tht I completely agree. Based on the op's comment, the pluto placement is entirely located in 11th (based on tht degree), while according to chart, pluto is still in 10th. I don't deny the influence of pluto in 11th, but Pluto is indeed in 10th. Therefore, what Pluto influence the most is 10th house, not to mention the ruler of 10th is Scorpio.

Unread 09-18-2019, 12:37 PM

Re: Does Scorpio MC tend to mostly fail to achieve their goals?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roant14 View Post
As for tht I completely agree. Based on the op's comment, the pluto placement is entirely located in 11th (based on tht degree), while according to chart, pluto is still in 10th. I don't deny the influence of pluto in 11th, but Pluto is indeed in 10th. Therefore, what Pluto influence the most is 10th house, not to mention the ruler of 10th is Scorpio.
Yes, pluto rules the 10th, is physically in the 10th but just, while it effects the 11th. This carries the manifestation of the 10th/pluto energy into the 11th.
Unread 09-18-2019, 02:51 PM

Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, but I just hate, hate this kind of chart, with a passion. It's good for people who are just introduced to astrology, but not more advanced readers who needs more advanced things like degrees and minor aspects. If you can, could you go to Astro.com and redraw another chart?

From what I can see from this chart, you also have Gemini Moon and Merc opposing Pluto. This could be what causes you to feel depressed about your goals. Gemini is reckless and doesn't like to sit in one place for long, but Scorpio is focused. There is also your Taurus Sun at play too. I would picture you starting a goal, getting sidetracked and then beating yourself up for abandoning your task, then rinse and repeat (This is a pattern I noticed from a Pisces friend with Gemini moon). There is also Uranus conj Asc too, which only worsens the matter.

When I'm not doing random chart reading, I do this
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:11 PM

Pardon me, I often used astrodients too, but just kinda lazy to download the chart.

Here I attach my astro chart.

As for gemini oppose my pluto, most of the time I don't really find myself straying from work. If I finish a project, I finish it. My cap (or Taurus sun) somehow just don't allowed tht. Adding with scorpio mc, I often took a little bit more time to finish a project, just bcus I'm obsessed (re: perfectionist). I don't find any trouble sitting for 10 hours doing the same job for a long time (tht's currently what I'm doing). I just need to do multiple job at once (multitasking), then I'll be good.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20190918_225906.jpg (131.5 KB, 3 views)
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini888 View Post
Disclaimer: this is just my opinion, but I just hate, hate this kind of chart, with a passion. It's good for people who are just introduced to astrology, but not more advanced readers who needs more advanced things like degrees and minor aspects. If you can, could you go to Astro.com and redraw another chart?

From what I can see from this chart, you also have Gemini Moon and Merc opposing Pluto. This could be what causes you to feel depressed about your goals. Gemini is reckless and doesn't like to sit in one place for long, but Scorpio is focused. There is also your Taurus Sun at play too. I would picture you starting a goal, getting sidetracked and then beating yourself up for abandoning your task, then rinse and repeat (This is a pattern I noticed from a Pisces friend with Gemini moon). There is also Uranus conj Asc too, which only worsens the matter.
As for uranus, I don't really understand it that much. I kinda okay with it since it gave me a sense of creativity or originality. Kinda unpredictable too.
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
As for uranus, I don't really understand it that much. I kinda okay with it since it gave me a sense of creativity or originality. Kinda unpredictable too.
Yeah, that's the general interpretation, because all I can see now is the conjunction. That's why I asked you to redraw the chart on Astro.com. I want to see if Uranus makes any other aspect to the rest of the chart.

Uranus conj Asc also means sudden change of mind too.

Edit: just saw the Astro.com chart. I can see why you are comfortable with Uranus. There is no hard aspect with Uranus except for the MC square. The Gemini Moon also square Saturn so it's neutralizing Moon's restlessness a bit. But a square is a square and Moon isn't so happy if you don't express it properly. And just as I thought, a Merc/MC inconjunct and Merc/Pluto square. There is a mismatch between Gemini and Scorpio energy. Do you feel like you are forcing yourself to do work and suppress your need to sidetrack? Or like Passiflora said, could be a matter of public hearsay (Scorpio MC is subjected to a lot of rumors)

Last edited by Gemini888; 09-18-2019 at 03:45 PM.
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiflora View Post
Ok, super curious. Which goals do you feel you are failing to achieve? Or is the question strictly due to hearsay?
I think both? I can't really say I "failed", since some of them is fulfilled. Most of my problem is I can't undergo some of my goals after having the opportunity. Partly because of family issues, money matter, or opposed by someone that have more power.

Lacking in consistency was also an issue, but after many years learning, I try to tame my gemini moon and mercury. Its hard but kinda work for me.
Unread 09-18-2019, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Yeah, that's the general interpretation, because all I can see now is the conjunction. That's why I asked you to redraw the chart on Astro.com. I want to see if Uranus makes any other aspect to the rest of the chart.

Yup, I notice that when I try to finish a project. It's kinda hard, but I really really try to tell my self to just stick with the rules/orders.

I think art, writing and other things that related with Neptune, Uranus or Gemini things really help me to cope. I call them hobbies, just something I do to release those restless energy.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
The challenges you describe are commonly experienced by people throughout their lifespan, but youíre working in the inner dynamics of situations early which seems a blessing to me. What do you make of your Sun-SN conjunction?
I don't particularly understand them quite much. What I know is my 4th house is extremely strong. My parents have traditional values, n I think they kinda afraid of me. I was raised to be the responsible one and obedient to older people. This is what make me frustrated. They often sabotage my careers too. Like refuse me to move after I passed a better uni with better major, or kept me from going abroad or job interviews. I feel like they want to cage me.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:15 PM

Quote:

Edit: just saw the Astro.com chart. I can see why you are comfortable with Uranus. There is no hard aspect with Uranus except for the MC square. The Gemini Moon also square Saturn so it's neutralizing Moon's restlessness a bit. But a square is a square and Moon isn't so happy if you don't express it properly. And just as I thought, a Merc/MC inconjunct and Merc/Pluto square. There is a mismatch between Gemini and Scorpio energy. Do you feel like you are forcing yourself to do work and suppress your need to sidetrack? Or like Passiflora said, could be a matter of public hearsay (Scorpio MC is subjected to a lot of rumors)
I can safely say after 3 years of beating my self for being someone tht I don't know or being "reckless", my gemini moon (or even uranus) finally show itself. My capricorn asc is really really strong. No one can't even guess tht I have gemini moon and uranus conj. Asc traits. People said I was very reserved, old fashion, and anything tht scream capricorn.

What I can say about gemini-pluto opposition is maybe because I have a lot of interests. I mean I kinda do 3 different fields, maybe that's why scorpio is confused which things should be done first.

After I spent a lot of thinking, I just choose the one that more practical. The rest is just a side job (hobbies).

I'm actually really curious abt scorpio MC, bcus everything the internet say about the sign is contradictory to what other sources said. Mostly bad things.

That's why I'm asking, and also curious bcus I happened to experience some of the traits.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:17 PM

What does the Internet say and what does the "other source" say?

Unread 09-18-2019, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Ah. You might look at your Chiron- Saturn opposition also.
Can you see Scorpio Mc as a trait expressed by one of your parents and align with it?
Yup, probably my father.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:23 PM

Quote:
What does the Internet say and what does the "other source" say?
(+)
"Having pluto or scorpio in your 10th house will bring a powerful force for your career"

(-)
"Pluto or scorpio are all about transformation. Having one of them in 10th /mc will make you change your career (like few times). You will be burn to ashes and rise like a phoenix (lol), jf you use them right"

(---)
"Having pluto and scorpio as mc or in 10th means there's a lot of career deaths. People with this upribinging are suffering in life and face a hard time to achieve their goals"

So yeah, that's pretty much it.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Yup, probably my father.
Aligning with the trait in a limited form would just be to loosen the handcuffs. So it feels less disobedient.
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:36 PM

Quote:
(+)
"Having pluto or scorpio in your 10th house will bring a powerful force for your career"

(-)
"Pluto or scorpio are all about transformation. Having one of them in 10th /mc will make you change your career (like few times). You will be burn to ashes and rise like a phoenix (lol), jf you use them right"

(---)
"Having pluto and scorpio as mc or in 10th means there's a lot of career deaths. People with this upribinging are suffering in life and face a hard time to achieve their goals"

So yeah, that's pretty much it.
There's no failure here, just sadness and transformation. But you are obsessed with find failure.

The Following User Says Thank You to Gemini888 For This Useful Post:
three M symbols (09-18-2019)
Unread 09-18-2019, 04:47 PM

Quote:
There's no failure here, just sadness and transformation. But you are obsessed with find failure.
Ah, I happened to focus on negative traits, such as "career deaths", "hard life" etc. Mostly abt make it or completely die (Scorpio thingy). I just assume that not everyone can undergo such things, that is why most of people just gave up when they face impossibilities.

I think the need to face something so hard in order to achieve what scorpio wants is quite too much for some people. Or maybe "failure" word is just too strong for some people.
Unread 09-19-2019, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Ah, I happened to focus on negative traits, such as "career deaths", "hard life" etc. Mostly abt make it or completely die (Scorpio thingy). I just assume that not everyone can undergo such things, that is why most of people just gave up when they face impossibilities.

I think the need to face something so hard in order to achieve what scorpio wants is quite too much for some people. Or maybe "failure" word is just too strong for some people.
Ah, so we sorted out the wording. I don't think failure is a strong word actually, but it's different from hardship. What you describe is hardship, which can be overcome by determination.

You haven't seen the horror of Saturn in 12H yet. There is literally no good thing being said about this placement. A quick googling and you'll see **** like a lifetime of depression, victimization, loneliness, psychotic tendency... So far I've seen only one blog post that said something good about that placement, and the author just said something about being an old soul and artistic talents before drifting into **** about giving up the material world (he deleted that post now)

Unread 09-19-2019, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Ah, so we sorted out the wording. I don't think failure is a strong word actually, but it's different from hardship. What you describe is hardship, which can be overcome by determination.

You haven't seen the horror of Saturn in 12H yet. There is literally no good thing being said about this placement. A quick googling and you'll see **** like a lifetime of depression, victimization, loneliness, psychotic tendency... So far I've seen only one blog post that said something good about that placement, and the author just said something about being an old soul and artistic talents before drifting into **** about giving up the material world (he deleted that post now)
Wow wow!! The explanation abt saturn in 12th is definitely spot on! I happened to have Saturn begun transit my Cap ascendant at the beginning of December 2017. That's when things completely go down hill actually. That's when I actually started to learn astrology, getting confused over what I want and scared af to take jobs. It feels like I'm "blind", or dull. I completely ignore a lot of big opportunities. Not to mention, in my solar return chart I also had a bunch of planets and asc in 12th house. I can safely say that period is a complete madness.

I'm not necessarily depressed at that time of period. In fact, I feel on ease. There was just a bunch of strange things happening. Later, after my solar return in 2018, that's when I started to become aware of the transit effect. Let's just say major depression and psychotic behavior.

I just realize my ASC, 12th and 1st house are in Capricorn. Woops.

Last edited by roant14; 09-19-2019 at 04:23 AM.
Unread 09-19-2019, 05:16 AM

Quote:
I think majority of people will have their MC square their ASC, I mean IC, DC, MC and MC are mostly squaring each other.
Uh...you gave us a basic lesson of Astrology 101. Anything in Scorpio squares Aquarius, like for example: the sun in Aquarius squares Uranus in Scorpio (that's me), it's going to leave a bad taste in my sweetness of life.
Unread 09-19-2019, 06:02 AM

No sign, of itself, is either more or less likely to "succeed" than another.

And what about those planets whose innate nature affects "success" or failure in our endeavors?

And what do we mean by success? Does success endure, or come and go?

If, as is often suggested, man is the most complex of organisms, can we really expect such a simplistic and incomplete technique as "sign on the MC" to yield anything more than the scantiest information? Hardly.
Unread 09-19-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Yup, probably my father.
Same here. A basic idea I associate the MC with is the father, or maybe a guardian who doesnít fully take care of you as would a mother figure (unless thereís another interpretation). My dad goes to work a lot so we donít really have a close bond like I do with my mother. Heís sort of a mystery to me which sounds like a Scorpio quality.
I was wondering, what is your father like?
Unread 09-19-2019, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eanahsti View Post
Same here. A basic idea I associate the MC with is the father, or maybe a guardian who doesnít fully take care of you as would a mother figure (unless thereís another interpretation). My dad goes to work a lot so we donít really have a close bond like I do with my mother. Heís sort of a mystery to me which sounds like a Scorpio quality.
I was wondering, what is your father like?
Sounds like me a lot.
I can't never understand my father. He's stoic, cold, never talk about feelings/emotions, hardly laugh, and other capricorn-scorpio qualities. He's so plutonian. But bcus he's a Pisces, he rarely going physical or mad controlling. I look up at my father a lot when I was still a child, and never really questions things. Things change when I went to college and that's how I realize I never really fit in with his value.

Last edited by roant14; 09-19-2019 at 08:15 AM.
Unread 09-19-2019, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Sounds like me a lot.
I can't never understand my father. He's stoic, cold, never talk about feelings/emotions, hardly laugh, and other capricorn-scorpio qualities. He's so plutonian. But bcus he's a Pisces, he rarely going physical or mad controlling. I look up at my father a lot when I was still a child, and never really questions things. Things change when I went to college and that's how I realize I never really fit in with his value.
Thatís in fact very interesting, my dad is a Pisces ascendant! However, my dad doesnít have the qualities of a Capricorn nor a Scorpio (in my opinion). He does have many planets in the 8th house though. Moon, Uranus in Scorpio, and Pluto in the 8th.
I canít relate much to my father being cold or stoic. Do you have any placements in relation to your father? Like Saturn, the 10th house, MC, and/or itís aspects?
Unread 09-19-2019, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eanahsti View Post
Thatís in fact very interesting, my dad is a Pisces ascendant! However, my dad doesnít have the qualities of a Capricorn nor a Scorpio (in my opinion). He does have many planets in the 8th house though. Moon, Uranus in Scorpio, and Pluto in the 8th.
I canít relate much to my father being cold or stoic. Do you have any placements in relation to your father? Like Saturn, the 10th house, MC, and/or itís aspects?
I honestly don't know about my father chart.

Based on my chart:
1. Saturn (Pisces, 2nd House) is squaring my Jupiter (Sag, 11th House) and Moon (Gemini, 5th House)
2. Saturn and Pluto (Scorpio, 10th house) form a trine
3. Pluto is squaring my Mars (Leo, 7th House)
4. Sun (Taurus, 4th house) is squaring my Mars too
5. I have north node in Scorpio 10th house and South Node in Taurus 4th house.
Unread 09-19-2019, 04:48 PM

Between children and parents there exists always an unbridgeable chasm.

Tags
achieve, fail, goals, scorpio, tend