My cousin and her love interest

Arty

Hello all,

My cousin sister wants to marry a distant cousin.. We r family relatives

Our family doesn't really approve this relation bcoz the boy isn't that much husband material and he doesn't seem serious abt marriage.. But my cousin sister is stubborn and pesters him all the time

If they get married wat predictions can be made, will their marriage last n be happy?

Cousin sister 23 july 1998 at 03.45 am Flacq

The boy 04 june 1993 10.40 am pamplemousses

creativei

I dont think so she may have attraction for him but that doesnt turn into marriage her husband comes from distant land may be legal or medical profession . generally taurus asc people will have soft corners towards cousins i know many like that even my own aunt daughter is taurus and she liked me lot but it didn't workout for practical reasons moon denotes love romance since moon denotes 3rd they naturally inclined for cousins . indeed she very much to love and all venus in gemini love sick . currently she undergoing sat dasa before 2023 she get married . no need to worry this love wont workout .

Arty

Ok... And what abt my cousin sister's life...she nearly failed in her college but she managed to learn as a pastry cook n works in supermarket
N now she wants to work on cruise following her love interest 😔

creativei

Ok... And what abt my cousin sister's life...she nearly failed in her college but she managed to learn as a pastry cook n works in supermarket
N now she wants to work on cruise following her love interest 😔

Her life is good will settle in another place after marriage husband is well to do but nature is not good . yet married life last long . she doesn't have good professional life both in lagna and d10 10th lord is not placed well she has no dhana yoga , dependent on her husband . like this she may do odd jobs that too cant stick for long time . higher education aspects are not good for going to marine you should have degree and training and all . she cant go to marine but she can work in hotel bar small road side fastfood like that . she can also start youtube channel and show her cooking skill many are earning huge . computer related aspects are good . ask her to start cooking channel . mercury dasa gona start in 2023 it gives marriage kids forgein settlements and low key jobs .