Pluto moon conjunction

Roben

Im leo rising and i have pluto moon conjunction in sag (one degree orb) in the 5th house ,what about that conjunction??

Witchyone

I'd say creative and emotionally obsessive about creative pursuits, hobbies, and physical activities. There may be a long string of them instead of just one. You might find it entertaining to play around with dark or forbidden topics.

Oh, and funny. Many of the most famous comedians have Leo rising.

greybeard

You are not emotionally forthcoming. Girls are creatures of emotion and sensitive to such things. Feelings cannot be controlled, only felt and acknowledged.

Notice that stationary Mars squares the Moon-Pluto conjunction by sign. Probable IC in Scorpio (parental axis).

Carefully assess your relationship with your mother.

Last edited:

Roben

You are not emotionally forthcoming. Girls are creatures of emotion and sensitive to such things. Feelings cannot be controlled, only felt and acknowledged.

Notice that stationary Mars squares the Moon-Pluto conjunction by sign. Probable IC in Scorpio (parental axis).

Please, can you tell me exactly what you mean of
Carefully assess your relationship with your mother in a message

waybread

...Girls are creatures of emotion and sensitive to such things. Feelings cannot be controlled, only felt and acknowledged.

Oh, come on, greybeard. This description of "girls" is about 50 years out of date.

I agree on the mother issue. You're probably familiar with astrologer Judy Hall's book called Hades Moon, on the troublesome moon-Pluto aspects.

Even with a good relationship with Mom, moon-Pluto can create childhood phobias and obsessions.

greybeard

The Moon rules girls. She also rules emotions and sensitivity. I think we need to update astrology by about 50 years.

P.S. I'm 77 years old. Perhaps my ideas and attitudes are a bit antiquated. I guess you've never been married to a woman; I have. The girls are sensitive and bound to their feelings. Boys and girls are not the same.

waybread

The Moon rules girls. She also rules emotions and sensitivity. I think we need to update astrology by about 50 years.

P.S. I'm 77 years old. Perhaps my ideas and attitudes are a bit antiquated. I guess you've never been married to a woman; I have. The girls are sensitive and bound to their feelings. Boys and girls are not the same.

Please update your archaic stereotypes. Being married to one woman does not exactly confer expertise on half the human population. We now have female athletes, astronauts, military officers, political leaders, and professional people. I have five planets in air and two in fire. My only water planet is Mars. This doesn't make me a bundle of emotional sensitivity.

Very young children of either sex are probably Mercury. Young women are Venus. The moon is for mature women.

The moon also rules babies, one's home and the common people (vs. rulers.)

Nobody is saying that boys and girls are the same. But this old female-is-to-emotion as male-is-to-logic, or whatever, went out with peace symbols, love beads, and bell-bottom jeans. We all know highly emotional men and Sensitive Guys.

Last edited:

jac

LOL, That's for sure, the spectacle you males make of yourselves during sports events is embarrassing. STILL you assume you're entitled to criticize. Surely some of this is testosterone, but I bet it's mostly mama.

greybeard

The Moon rules all things female.

I am not sexist. But I have a right to be sexist if I so choose. Without apology.

I have no need to defend myself because my views differ from yours.

So how about more astrology and less politics?

jac

Soon, inquisitive astrologers will begin examining the revised role of the moon, since overwhelming evidence is surfacing regarding it's artificial construction, and how that effects it's rulerships.

Waybread is dead-on; we're sick of the chauvinist ****. If you married an emotional mess, perhaps we should look at YOUR mother.

I've had many intimate relationships with women, the current approaching thirty years. My life experience entirely contradicts your assertions.

Give respect, get respect.

david starling

The Moon is always Direct, but Pluto spends about a third of its transit Retrograde. The Moon is the fastest major celestial object, Pluto is the slowest.

JUPITERASC

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121671

Moon completes sidereal cycles with 27.32166 days and anomalistic cycles with 27.55454 days.

Ascending Node completes retreating sidereal cycles with 18.61295 years.

Moon is moistening and moderately heating, benefic, feminine and nocturnal :smile:

Moon makes those born under her white, with fine figure, beautiful eyes, having excess of moist. Moon controls life, light, kingship, the household, high priesthood, affluence, gathering of the masses, foresight, the body, travel, fortune, appearance, outcomes, possessions, cohabitation, housekeeping, gains and expenditures, cities, assemblies, ships, the mother and the conception, the respiratory system, the upper gastrointestinal tract, the eyesight, especially the left eye, glass and reflection, silver, white colours and salty tastes. It is chronocrator over infancy up to the 4th year.
Bibliography:
Robbins, F. E. (1940). Ptolemy: Tetrabiblos. William Heinmann, London. Retrieved from
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...blos/home.html
Valens, V. Anthologia. Translated by Mark Riley. Retrieved from https://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt...s%20entire.pdf
The Moon rules all things female.

I am not sexist. But I have a right to be sexist if I so choose. Without apology.

I have no need to defend myself because my views differ from yours.

So how about more astrology and less politics?
OP began has posted discussion on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD
whereall are welcome - whether a TRADITIONAL astrologer or a MODERNIST astrologer :smile:
to be clear however
for those who are unaware that our forum hosts BOTH perspectives

ON SEPARATE BOARDS

i.e.
our MODERN BOARD completely excludes traditional astrological comment
and
our TRADITIONAL BOARD completely excludes Modernist astrological comment

i.e.
We have a modernist board AS WELL AS a traditional board
and then
the rest of our forum is composed of GENERAL ASTROLOGY THREADS

i.e.
whether a member is using Vedic astrology
Chinese astrology, Western Sidereal Astrology, Modernist Astrology Traditional Astrology
ALL perspectives are welcomed on our General Astrology board threads :smile:
and any member
may comment on our GENERAL ASTROLOGY BOARD using ANY astrological methodology

our HELP WITH FORUMS AND SUGGESTIONS board is at
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...splay.php?f=22

to be clear then
our TRADITIONAL ASTROLOGY ONLY board
is at
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...splay.php?f=92

For discussions on Traditional Astrology only.
Note: Typically, traditional astrology is defined as using techniques developed prior to 1700 by astrologers from the Hellenistic, Persian, Hebrew, and Renaissance eras.
Specifically it relies on Ptolemaic aspects sextile, trine, square, opposition and conjunction
and excludes modern planets Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
non-Ptolemaic aspects, as well as any asteroids.
The focus is less on what would be considered modern psychological chart interpretation
and more on prediction.
Members who wish to explore a combination of traditional and modern ideas
should feel free to start a new thread in an appropriate forum for further discussion.

our MODERNIST ASTROLOGY ONLY board
is at https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=95
For discussions on Modern Astrology only.
Note: Typically, modern astrology is defined as using techniques developed around the late 1800s by Theosophists.
Specifically it relies on psychological, evolutionary, karmic, and non-western interpretation approaches
and includes Neptune, Uranus and Pluto
and non-Ptolemaic aspects.
The focus is more on psychological chart interpretation instead of prediction.