Regarding Pregnancy

neha26

Thanks a lot...what I understood is that there is still hope for me šŸ˜Š
For you, there is a triple chance as I wrote it concerning the fertil signs. Maybe the problem will be this Moon/Uranus position in your first house and suarring the Sun in the 10th.
In your case I'd start an horary chart for your question, that could be very helpful. And remember, no birth chart is a fate, it must not be like this but it can be, you understand?

sasa62

Hi, we moved to US last year in April. Shifted to new rented home in June this year.

Okay in this case I consider that the time of birth is reliable

Do you plan to buy a house in the next 12 months or so?
The 2017 and 2018 can be seen as very important for the field at home, where they will take place very big and complete change to this field ...

This aspect is not usually characteristic of a possible pregnancy but can certainly be one of the possible meanings because I assume that the child you brought a huge change in the home due to previous unsuccessful attempts ??

In any case, aspect take effect from February 2017, and then will appear a situation that will indicate the further course

Then you will know whether the changes will be related to a possible pregnancy or some other reason...

Are your parents migrated before you were born 1978-1979? whether they were any changes in the field of home then ??

neha26

Hi Sasa,

Thanks again for your reply.

I am not sure about buying a house, if we stay in US then we might. My parents didn't migrate. My father was already staying away from his family. They got married in 1980 only.

Regards,
Neha

sasa62

Hi Sasa,

Thanks again for your reply.

I am not sure about buying a house, if we stay in US then we might. My parents didn't migrate. My father was already staying away from his family. They got married in 1980 only.

Regards,
Neha

maybe your parents started the relationship then or started to live together?

Sunny

Hi Neha,
the horary chart has to be done by you. When this particular question comes very strongly in your mind, then make the chart of that time and where you are actually living now. And check out if the chart is a radical one.

Good luck!