What do you think about this relationship? Synastry&composite chart

Umpalumpa

Hello,

Need some advice about this relationship. It seems that hard aspects, mainly those oppositions in composite that involves moon and uranus is making things very difficult.

Any thought or advice? thank you:)

Attachments

• IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    IMG_0016.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 44

Osamenor

Staff member
To be able to give you advice, we need to know what the reality of the relationship is. Charts only show potential. They don't show what's really happening.

Are you yourself one of the parties in this relationship? If not, what's your relationship to these people, and how does their relationship with each other affect you?

Do you know the exact date, exact time, and exact place of birth for both parties? If not, it's impossible to cast an accurate composite chart, and while a synastry chart would be doable, there would be a little information missing from it.

If this is a relationship you yourself are involved in, what kind of relationship is it? Romantic, familial, or platonic? If romantic, is it a serious relationship that's been going on for years? Just a crush? Something in between? Are you actually experiencing problems in the relationship, or just assuming there will be because of the astrological charts?

All of that is crucial information. It's impossible to give solid advice without it.

Umpalumpa

To be able to give you advice, we need to know what the reality of the relationship is. Charts only show potential. They don't show what's really happening.

Are you yourself one of the parties in this relationship? If not, what's your relationship to these people, and how does their relationship with each other affect you?

Do you know the exact date, exact time, and exact place of birth for both parties? If not, it's impossible to cast an accurate composite chart, and while a synastry chart would be doable, there would be a little information missing from it.

If this is a relationship you yourself are involved in, what kind of relationship is it? Romantic, familial, or platonic? If romantic, is it a serious relationship that's been going on for years? Just a crush? Something in between? Are you actually experiencing problems in the relationship, or just assuming there will be because of the astrological charts?

All of that is crucial information. It's impossible to give solid advice without it.

Yes it is serious romantic relationship that involves me and my partner. We first were together 4,5 years and then break off about 2 years, and now we have been together again about 3 years.
Both birth times are correct.
Problem with this relationship is that it is very unstable.. there are times when it is very harmonious and lately more there is times when it is full of emotional explosion and arguments. It is like we both have hard times to understand each other emotions, both are overthinkers and we both are impulsive too. We try to speak with each other about our problems and then for some time things are good, until again one of us are bit more moody or emotional and the other will shortly after be emotional too. So i guess we have problem to be supportive of each other on emotional time.
I have googled about oppositions between moon-mars and mars-uranus, sun opposite pluto, and it looks like in successful relationship often dont have these aspects.
Another problem is that sometimes i feel we want different things in life or that we arent on same page at the same time. Ofc we both have individually quite challenging birth charts too.

Osamenor

Staff member
Looking at your synastry, I see a Moon/Pluto and Moon/Mars dynamic. One of you has a wide orb conjunction between Moon and Pluto, with the other's Pluto being closer to your Moon. The other of you has a trine between them. Since you're close in age, your Plutos are conjunct each other's, which results in your Pluto/Moon dynamics being mixed together. Moon/Mars, meanwhile, consists of hard synastry aspects: each of you has Moon square the other's Mars. And Mars conjunct the other's Jupiter: tightly in one case, wide orb but applying in the other. That would serve to increase the presence of Mars in the relationship.

Probably makes for a powerful passionate dynamic. I would expect the sexual side of the relationship to be especially strong, with not only the Mars and Pluto stuff but also harmonious Sun/Moon contacts, and a sextile between your Marses and Jupiters, too. There's some real chemistry here. But it's also a recipe for the explosiveness you described. Aggression and fighting are also Mars things. Throwing Pluto and Moon into that mix brings it to a much deeper level, makes it all the more potentially wounding. Potentially transformative, too, but it's certainly possible for the wounding to get too great to sustain the relationship.

Adding to the difficulty, your Venuses are square each other's, and so are your Mercurys. I expect those are the primary factors in the "we're not on the same page at the same time" sense that you described. When your Mercury is square another person's, your ways of thinking, perceiving, and communicating are very different. When your Venuses are square, your ways of loving and relating and finding harmony are very different.

Venus or Mercury squares don't always break a relationship in and of themselves, but when they don't, it's because both people are conscious and committed to putting in the extra effort to communicate, compromise, and accept each other's points of view. That doesn't come naturally, and often gets overlooked when there are also extremely harmonious dynamics bringing you together. If those harmonious dynamics are sexual, it's even more so.

The composite doesn't describe your experience of the relationship, it describes the relationship as an entity in itself. Sure, Moon/Uranus could indicate instability. It could also mean something like, you move a lot, or there's something very unusual about the two of you as a couple. In this case, it seems to reflect the explosiveness you're experiencing in the relationship.

I also note that your composite chart has a see-saw pattern, with most of the planets divided between a stellium in the first house and a stellium in the seventh. That suggests a lot of push/pull between the needs of one and the needs of the other.

Now, if you're really asking, should I stay or should I go, none of us can tell you that. But the chart does validate your experience.

Umpalumpa

Looking at your synastry, I see a Moon/Pluto and Moon/Mars dynamic. One of you has a wide orb conjunction between Moon and Pluto, with the other's Pluto being closer to your Moon. The other of you has a trine between them. Since you're close in age, your Plutos are conjunct each other's, which results in your Pluto/Moon dynamics being mixed together. Moon/Mars, meanwhile, consists of hard synastry aspects: each of you has Moon square the other's Mars. And Mars conjunct the other's Jupiter: tightly in one case, wide orb but applying in the other. That would serve to increase the presence of Mars in the relationship.

Probably makes for a powerful passionate dynamic. I would expect the sexual side of the relationship to be especially strong, with not only the Mars and Pluto stuff but also harmonious Sun/Moon contacts, and a sextile between your Marses and Jupiters, too. There's some real chemistry here. But it's also a recipe for the explosiveness you described. Aggression and fighting are also Mars things. Throwing Pluto and Moon into that mix brings it to a much deeper level, makes it all the more potentially wounding. Potentially transformative, too, but it's certainly possible for the wounding to get too great to sustain the relationship.

Adding to the difficulty, your Venuses are square each other's, and so are your Mercurys. I expect those are the primary factors in the "we're not on the same page at the same time" sense that you described. When your Mercury is square another person's, your ways of thinking, perceiving, and communicating are very different. When your Venuses are square, your ways of loving and relating and finding harmony are very different.

Venus or Mercury squares don't always break a relationship in and of themselves, but when they don't, it's because both people are conscious and committed to putting in the extra effort to communicate, compromise, and accept each other's points of view. That doesn't come naturally, and often gets overlooked when there are also extremely harmonious dynamics bringing you together. If those harmonious dynamics are sexual, it's even more so.

The composite doesn't describe your experience of the relationship, it describes the relationship as an entity in itself. Sure, Moon/Uranus could indicate instability. It could also mean something like, you move a lot, or there's something very unusual about the two of you as a couple. In this case, it seems to reflect the explosiveness you're experiencing in the relationship.

I also note that your composite chart has a see-saw pattern, with most of the planets divided between a stellium in the first house and a stellium in the seventh. That suggests a lot of push/pull between the needs of one and the needs of the other.

Now, if you're really asking, should I stay or should I go, none of us can tell you that. But the chart does validate your experience.

Thank you so much for this information.
Things you said is completely true and yes sexual side and passion in very strong between us, also we have good spiritual connection.
Also i see that in composite chart we have mystic retangle aspect pattern, do you know what this can mean?
Both our venuses are squared by sign, but does not actually make aspect between each other.
Mercury’s is forming square aspect and that we both also feel it strongly.

Umpalumpa

Also, i am the inner wheel and he is outer wheel:)
Im not asking should we be together or not, but more of if those problems can be solved if both people are conscious about those problems. As i have read, in synastry you can change and control how you act, but in composite you cant change how moon/uranus aspect is giving influence.

Osamenor

Staff member
Both our venuses are squared by sign, but does not actually make aspect between each other.
Mercury’s is forming square aspect and that we both also feel it strongly.
That would make the Mercury issues - communication, perception - a more strongly felt presence than the Venus issues. Square by sign still means you each have a very different message in your Venus. If it's out of orb, it may not be as sharply felt, but it's still an undercurrent.

Im not asking should we be together or not, but more of if those problems can be solved if both people are conscious about those problems.
Yes, although then further questions are raised: are both of you conscious and working on them? Have the problems become so severe that you just don't have the bandwidth to work on them anymore?

Problems related to synastry aspects are not necessarily unsolvable, but sometimes they take more effort than can reasonably be spared. And it depends on the severity of the problem. A hard Mercury dynamic can show up as anything from mere communication difficulties to, in an extreme case, abuse, especially of the verbal kind. Communication difficulties may be worth working on, but if abuse is in the picture, your safety is more important. (You haven't mentioned abuse in this relationship, so I'm not saying it's in the picture for you, just using that as an example.)

As i have read, in synastry you can change and control how you act, but in composite you cant change how moon/uranus aspect is giving influence.
True, but you can affect what kind of Moon/Uranus influence it is. Every planet, every combination, has a healthy side and an unhealthy side. Moon/Uranus could be a crash and burn kind of influence, or it could be a nicely quirky kind of influence. It could mean you both need your space. It could mean you create something new and unique out of your partnership. It can even mean all of those things at once.

Umpalumpa

That would make the Mercury issues - communication, perception - a more strongly felt presence than the Venus issues. Square by sign still means you each have a very different message in your Venus. If it's out of orb, it may not be as sharply felt, but it's still an undercurrent.

Yes, although then further questions are raised: are both of you conscious and working on them? Have the problems become so severe that you just don't have the bandwidth to work on them anymore?

Problems related to synastry aspects are not necessarily unsolvable, but sometimes they take more effort than can reasonably be spared. And it depends on the severity of the problem. A hard Mercury dynamic can show up as anything from mere communication difficulties to, in an extreme case, abuse, especially of the verbal kind. Communication difficulties may be worth working on, but if abuse is in the picture, your safety is more important. (You haven't mentioned abuse in this relationship, so I'm not saying it's in the picture for you, just using that as an example.)

True, but you can affect what kind of Moon/Uranus influence it is. Every planet, every combination, has a healthy side and an unhealthy side. Moon/Uranus could be a crash and burn kind of influence, or it could be a nicely quirky kind of influence. It could mean you both need your space. It could mean you create something new and unique out of your partnership. It can even mean all of those things at once.

Okey, yes it makes sense. Thank you for your help!:)