Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 08-02-2021, 06:08 AM
sentinel77 sentinel77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 8
Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Hello, I am seeking guidance because I am very inexperienced in astrology and I was wondering if someone could help me out and take a look at my chart and see if there are any particular signs of wealth or fame, or any talents that could lead me in this direction. I have been feeling particularly lost when it comes to picking a career that I can devote myself to, and I am seeking advice because I am trying to gain some type of direction that could lead to me finding my way in life. If some kind soul would graciously offer up their time to take a look, it would be heavily appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/9PD6cOY


Last edited by wilsontc; 08-02-2021 at 12:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 08-02-2021, 06:29 AM
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 1,039
Re: Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

To start, there is no indication opposed to it. With Venus on Mc, you want wealth and ease in your life, and that shows that you are disposed to that end. The Minor Grand Trine Pluto/Mercury/Jupiter is a great help in that direction. You are driven in your pursuit of large scale success. Mercury-sextile-Jupiter suggests a good head for business and commerce. You may be literary.

Your chart is not emphatic in this area, but I see how you could achieve wealth. I would say your chances were better than average.

You have a tendency to gamble. You have some confusion about the concept of success and abundance.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 08-03-2021, 03:30 AM
sentinel77 sentinel77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
To start, there is no indication opposed to it. With Venus on Mc, you want wealth and ease in your life, and that shows that you are disposed to that end. The Minor Grand Trine Pluto/Mercury/Jupiter is a great help in that direction. You are driven in your pursuit of large scale success. Mercury-sextile-Jupiter suggests a good head for business and commerce. You may be literary.

Your chart is not emphatic in this area, but I see how you could achieve wealth. I would say your chances were better than average.

You have a tendency to gamble. You have some confusion about the concept of success and abundance.
Thank you for this, do you see anything relate to fame or is that harder to predict?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 08-03-2021, 03:52 AM
Cary2 Cary2 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 1,039
Re: Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Fame is difficult, and in your chart there is no emphasis on the cardinal points (0 Aries, 0 Cancer, 0 Libra, 0 Capricorn), but Pluto is emphasized by being at the midpoint of As/Mc. That might suggest fame.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 08-03-2021, 06:19 AM
sentinel77 sentinel77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cary2 View Post
Fame is difficult, and in your chart there is no emphasis on the cardinal points (0 Aries, 0 Cancer, 0 Libra, 0 Capricorn), but Pluto is emphasized by being at the midpoint of As/Mc. That might suggest fame.
Thank you!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 08-03-2021, 03:32 PM
Kite's Avatar
Kite Kite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tied to a string theory
Posts: 766
Re: Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel77 View Post
Thank you for this, do you see anything relate to fame or is that harder to predict?
Mars and Venus are the key players for your career. Mars manages your chart because your ascendant ruler, Saturn in Gemini cannot see the ascendant from his position. Mars is exalted in Capricorn so he takes over. In traditional astrology and whole sign houses, the 10th house would have Libra on the cusp and your Midheaven has a big influence from Venus conjunct it in Scorpio as the MC floats in the 11th house of the whole sign house construct. Venus and Mars are in Mutual Reception, meaning the are exchanging energies with each other - mainly over career matters and connecting your 10th house with the 11th house. The main issue I see with this very positive combination is that both planets are retrograde which puts an inner spin on how they are acting in the chart. What will mitigate this is when they progress into direct motion (if they progress into direct motion - we need to get your birth data to see - even if just your birthdate).

Otherwise Saturn is still important and he's retrograde as well. Saturn rules your 2nd house finances. In the 6th house suggests you will work for someone else and I could see you being successful in a corporate type job with all the Scorpio. You could also study Law with all the Libra influences and would probably get you closer to what your aspirations are.
__________________
Simple ain't easy.
-----Thelonius Monk

Chart
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 08-04-2021, 04:04 AM
sentinel77 sentinel77 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kite View Post
Mars and Venus are the key players for your career. Mars manages your chart because your ascendant ruler, Saturn in Gemini cannot see the ascendant from his position. Mars is exalted in Capricorn so he takes over. In traditional astrology and whole sign houses, the 10th house would have Libra on the cusp and your Midheaven has a big influence from Venus conjunct it in Scorpio as the MC floats in the 11th house of the whole sign house construct. Venus and Mars are in Mutual Reception, meaning the are exchanging energies with each other - mainly over career matters and connecting your 10th house with the 11th house. The main issue I see with this very positive combination is that both planets are retrograde which puts an inner spin on how they are acting in the chart. What will mitigate this is when they progress into direct motion (if they progress into direct motion - we need to get your birth data to see - even if just your birthdate).

Otherwise Saturn is still important and he's retrograde as well. Saturn rules your 2nd house finances. In the 6th house suggests you will work for someone else and I could see you being successful in a corporate type job with all the Scorpio. You could also study Law with all the Libra influences and would probably get you closer to what your aspirations are.
Thank for this insightful reply, if you are interested in seeing the movement of the planets, I was born on October 24th, 2002. Is there any sign of fame in my chart? If there is not thank you again for your hard work.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 08-04-2021, 04:32 AM
Kite's Avatar
Kite Kite is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Tied to a string theory
Posts: 766
Re: Is there any sign of some type of wealth/fame in my chart?

Sorry I said Venus and Mars are retrograde - only Venus is and it conjuncts your Midheaven where you find success and perhaps fame. It will go direct when you are about 27. It turns around when it is at 0 Scorpio so it will actually move to become combust with the Sun which will keep you hidden from fame. Once it turns direct you will eventually find your own light again so don't expect fame for a couple decades after that.
__________________
Simple ain't easy.
-----Thelonius Monk

Chart
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
chart, sign, type, wealth or fame

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.